[Comments - 10]
Summary: Your life can change in an instant, and your whole world as you know it can be completely changed.

Sometimes it's for the best.

Sometimes it's for the worst.

When it's for the worst how do manage to pick up the pieces of what remains and move on?

This is a story about just that. It's about life, love, heartache, and finding the beauty even in the darkest moments of your life.
Rated: PG
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 19595 Read: 6902
Published: Feb 25, 2009 Updated: Jul 18, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter One : Beginning of the End (Pt. 1) by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 3] (4708 words)

2. Chapter Two : Beginning of the End (Pt. 2) by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 2] (3785 words)
Alright, so this one took longer than expected! I'm trying not let my updates get ahead of the chapters that I've got written! LOL. I just really hope everyone enjoys this. Alright nuff said...

3. Unbearable : Chapter Two by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 2] (4766 words)
Alright so I know this is quite a depressing subject matter that my twisted brain has decided for me to churn out but it just won't leave me alone. LOL. But please I hope you guys stay with it. It'll get better I promise I have big plans for this! Anyway, I was also wanting to take this time to say the usual I don't own Justin, Nsync, but the story is mine. Don't steal my stuff! And no copyright infringment stuff is intended. It's all from my twisted lil head! LOL. And thank you to all that has read! It really means a lot. Especially the ones that I've read all their stories too. I just hope mine brings you joy and all that mushy stuff that yours have brought to me! Anyway, enough of my incessant rambling and novel-esque AN...Enjoy!

4. Everything Rides on Hope Now : Chapter Four by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 3] (6336 words)
Been a while huh? I had this chapter planned, but I must have wrote it and re-wrote it five times before I was finally satisfied with this version. Maybe it's the perfectionist in me. Who knows? But regardless I don't think I could have been any happier than I am with this version. I hope it was all worth the wait.