[Comments - 7]
Summary: Lamiai is part of the Damien family, the oldest pure blood vampire dynasty. Her father, Nicolai has just been killed and Lamiai is now the only living original family member left. She must hurry and find a partner to keep the bloodline going or she will be murdered on the first full moon of the year, as the prophecy states.

But she can't just choose any partner, it has to be a man that she falls in love with and someone who loves her. Only then, will they be able to produce a child and keep the bloodline alive. If Lamiai does not succeed in her task, the original bloodline that flows through the entire race of the vampire world will die out and every vampire will parish by the end of the year that she is killed.

If she does succeed and produces a child out of the love of her and her beau, they will reign over the vampire kingdom for the rest of their lives and gain immunity from death. But there is a snag in her plan. Adam Levine will do anything to thwart her search in finding the perfect man. Will Adam succeed and become the King of the Vampire World or will Lamiai be the very demise of the Vampire race?
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Horror, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 7373 Read: 4752
Published: May 03, 2009 Updated: May 20, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. prologue by god gave me style [Comments - 5] (4202 words)
long time no post, huh? sorry about that, life always gets in the way. here's a little something that I've been working on for a while, I started it probably a year ago, lol. let me know if you like it and if I should continue.

2. one by god gave me style [Comments - 2] (3171 words)
let me know what you guys think about this one, okay? i'm not sure if I should continue with it or not. you might find some mistakes here and there, i reread but can never catch all of my errors :)