Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, it's been awhile hasn't it? lol Well I'm back with a short for you all that will hopefully hold you all over until the next update of RIFOM (which is in the works). In fact I have two chapters coming up for those of you who have been patiently waiting in the upcoming weeks, so be on the lookout for those. Until then, I hope you all enjoy this, it's only going to be three parts. I blame this on reading too many books by Zane in such a small time period, lol. Enjoy your read, sorry if there are any errors, and no copyright infringement or anything other than pervyness was intended!

Oh and P.S.: Thanks for giving me College!J, Nole! *hugs*
Fuck my life.

Hell, I wish someone would fuck my pussy because this “self-love” thing is getting old and fast. But I guess that’s what I get for being 20 year-old virgin and spending nine months of the year at an all women’s college. So until then, the only thick or throbbing things that’ll get to explore what’s in between my legs are my vibrator and my fingers.

As I lay between my cool cotton sheets on this sticky June night, freshly orgasmed and starting to drift off to sleep, I start to think that maybe masturbation isn’t as bad as I’m making it out to be. I get to control when, where, and how I receive pleasure, it’s pretty convenient, and I don’t run into the risk of any STDs. But ultimately, I’m not satisfied and I don’t think I will be until I get some dick…Justin’s to be exact.

Justin and I grew up together in our tiny Tennessee town. Our parents are good friends, we went to the same schools, and since he lives a couple houses down from me, it wasn’t anything for him to hang out at my house and vice-versa. His parents were always so sweet to me, especially his mom. In fact, she’d always make little jokes about me being her daughter-in-law since Justin and I were so attached at the hip. If only that were true now. We pretty much stayed that way until it was time for us to start looking at colleges. I wanted to get as far away from Tennessee as possible while he wanted to stay local. He begged me to apply to some state colleges as backup schools, but I knew it was because he was going to miss my ass; hell, I was going to miss him too. We were happy as two clams when we both got accepted to University of Memphis, but when that small, private, liberal arts school in San Francisco offered me a great financial aid package, I knew I was going to be on the first plane to California come August. His adorable little pout that I knew and loved never left his face when it was time for me to leave. I remember us holding on to each other so tight as if we’d never see each other again, but we knew there would be holidays, winter, and summer breaks; plus he made me promise to call and text him whenever I found the time. I was getting ready to board the plane when out of nowhere he pressed his soft, warm lips to mine. We got so carried away that I almost missed my flight, but when I finally got settled on the plane my mind couldn’t help but drift back to his lips and how good they felt. It was all I thought about when I finally got to school, when we would talk on the phone, as well as when I would come home for breaks. But we never talked about it and that was almost two years ago.

Despite that, Justin and I have carried on as if everything is normal…well at least I’ve been trying to. I’ve been having a hell of a time since that kiss because everytime I see him I have to fight the urge to not rip his clothes off and attack his ass. I grew up with the boy so I’d have to be a fool not to see just how…fine he turned out to be. Who would’ve known that the skinny boy with the big penis nose and the unmanageable blond mop of curls would turn into a 6’ 1” piece of delicious with gorgeous blue eyes, delectable lips, and a dazzling smile. Shit, I remember when Justin was complaining about his hands and feet being too big for his body and his voice changing. But all that turned into lean and defined muscle covered by soft, milky skin and a voice that sends a shiver down my spine whenever I hear it. He almost made me come when I came home for winter break freshman year and he whisked me up into the air and wrapped my legs around him, all while palming my ass and giving me a seductive grin. Yeah…I masturbated twice that night. It also doesn’t help that since we’ve been teenagers he always wants to make sexual comments and innuendos around or toward me either, but I just laugh it off…and fantasize about it later.

Mrs. Harless came by the house tonight to let my family and I know that Justin will home tomorrow for the summer and that they’re having a BBQ to celebrate. She kept mentioning how much he’s “changed” and that I might not recognize him when I see him. I hope that’s not a bad thing though, I mean there’s nothing wrong with change; I just hope that he’s still the same Justin that I miss and love. But something tells me that this summer, there’s going to be a lot of changes in store for the both of us.
****************************************************
Why is my heart racing? I mean I’m just going to a BBQ and spending some quality time with family and friends right? So why did it take me almost an hour to figure out what I’m going to wear in addition to getting ready? Mama was having a fit by the time I came downstairs, ranting and raving about how I made her late with all my primping and whatnot. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the dish of macaroni and cheese she made and started walking toward Justin’s house, already hearing the sounds of fun and laughter coming from the backyard. When I get there, Mrs. Harless spots me first with a huge hug and a smile.

“Hey Mrs. Harless, how you been?”

“Child, you know you can call me Lynn,” she replies, playfully chiding me. “I’m doin’ fine honey, how are you? You know your other half has been looking for you.”

A small smile adorns my face when she says that. “Yeah? I’ll find him. I’ve been doin’ alright, just ready for a much needed vacation.”

“I heard that honey. But here, I’ll take this dish and you go on and find Justin ok?” She says while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Ok, I will.”

And with that I’m off to look for my “other half”. There’s a lot of people here from the neighborhood in addition to Justin’s family, elder’s that have watched me grow up and plenty of youngin’s that’ll eventually do the same. It isn’t until I focus on the infamous oak tree that I used to get chased around when I was a little girl that I see him. I know that dazzling smile and more noticeably, that penis nose anywhere. But Lynn was right; if he had passed me on the street I wouldn’t have even given him second look. That unmanageable mop of curls that once adorned his head has now been shaved off and replaced by a smooth buzz, making him look more mature and if possible, sexier. I notice a glimmer coming from his ears only to realize that he’s rocking some serious ice in each of them. Fuck, he looks so good; I’m starting to throb just by looking at him. Looks like I’ll be in between my sheets tonight, making myself shiver and shake by my own hand again. Until then, I better keep my skirt pulled down and my legs closed.

“So, I know you not gon’ keep me standin’ here all day,” I call out to Justin with some playful attitude.

He chuckles, “You damn right I’m not…so walk your pretty lil’ self over here and give me some love.”

I giggle at his silliness, “Meet me halfway.”

And he does, scooping me up into his arms so that I’m straddling his front. Shit, so much for keeping my skirt pulled down and my legs closed. Part of me doesn’t care as I bury my nose into his neck and inhale his clean scent, fighting back the moan that’s threatening to spill from my lips. I’m so tempted to suck on his earlobe and pulse point that it takes me a minute to realize that he’s softly caressing my thighs. Oh Lord, let me get down before I leave a wet spot.

“Where are my curls?” I ask, slightly pouting as my feet find the ground.

“Gone, I needed a change and I was tired of dealing with that mess on top of my head. So I had one of my buddies at school cut ‘em off. Why? You don’t like it?” He asks, almost mirroring my pout.

“No, I do…but yeah, it’s most definitely a change. I’m just going to miss playing with them that’s all.”

“That did used to feel real good,” he says with a smile. “Used to put me right to sleep. Look at you though, wearing a patch of denim as a skirt…”

“Screw you asshole,” I scoff, slapping him hard in the shoulder. “You know it’s hotter than hell outside.”

“And you know I was just playin’ with you; but naw, you wanna be all violent and shit. I was going to compliment you on how good you look, but you can just forget it now,” he says with a grin while walking away.

I grab his elbow and pull him back toward me, “You ain’t goin’ nowhere. Now what were you saying about how fine, sexy, and gorgeous I look?”

He chuckles. “You haven’t changed a bit and I’m glad because…I’ve missed you,” he says, getting serious for a moment. “And yes, you look all three of those things. But you know you ain’t supposed to be showin’ all that, that’s for daddy girl,” he laughs cockily.

You damn right it’s for you, daddy.

I roll my eyes, “So what’s up with you tonight? What you up to?”

“Some of the boys wanted to hang out by the lake and sip a lil’ bit…I’d rather hang with you though. What you up to?”

Hopefully fucking you, is what I wanted to say, but another exciting thought just crossed my mind. Mama said that she was going out tonight and wouldn’t be back until late which meant that I would have the entire house to myself. God is so good.

“You wanna come over? Mama’s gonna be out so I’m gonna be all by myself.”

I swear I see a glimmer of mischief and naughtiness pass through his eyes before he responds. “Yeah, I’ll be there. What time?”

“I’ll call you when she leaves.”

And with a knowing smile, he intertwines his fingers with mine as we walk toward the rest of the crowd and get something to eat.
************************************************
I need to change my panties.

Not because I just engaged in some “self-love”, but because he’s standing in front of me right now looking sexy as hell in only a black beater and some basketball shorts. Sexy bastard, he’s just asking for it now. I guess I’m asking for it too since I’m only wearing an oversized t-shirt in addition to my panties, and I don’t miss how his eyes quickly lick over my legs before they finally meet mine.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

Those are the only words that are spoken between us until we reach my bedroom and I watch as he takes off his shoes and socks.

“So where’s your mama?”

“She went out dancin’ with some people from work. I told her she is too old to be clubbin’, she gon’ mess around and break her damn hip.”

He laughs, “Now you leave her alone, she’s gotta find something to do while you’re away.”

“True. I guess whatever can keep her out of the house and my hair, the better. Now, what movie do you wanna watch?”

“Throw in whatever, I’m cool with it.”

I pop in American Pie, something silly that’ll keep us entertained until we doze off. I see that he’s already gotten comfortable against my headboard so I take a seat next to him and closest to the bowl of popcorn I made.

“Do I stink or somethin’?”

I eye him strangely, “No, why?”

“Because you’re sittin’ all the way over there like I smell like road kill or some shit.”

“Eww Justin,” I giggle. “I was just sittin’ next to you. But since you want me closer, where would you like me to sit?”

“Let’s do it like when were kids.”

Oh Lord. “You mean you want me to sit in between your legs?”

“Yeah…that’s not a problem is it?”

Not for me, but it may be for you. “No…”

“Then com’ere.”

I swear he’s doing this shit on purpose, having me sit in between his legs so I can feel what’s in between his. But I move over anyway, placing my back against front and instantly become soothed by the feel of his heartbeat. We used to sit like this all the time when we were younger and would watch movies together. Of course back then, I thought nothing of it since he was just Justin. But now with me wanting to ride his dick like Seabiscuit, I don’t know how long I’m going to last in this position.

It’s been about an hour into the movie and I’m already starting to drift because of this damn heat. Justin’s been unusually quiet for the majority of the movie; maybe he’s getting sleepy too. But just as that thought leaves my mind, that soft caress to my thighs from earlier returns and starts to get closer and closer to my hips before I feel his gorgeous hands dip down and spread my legs wider in order to gain access to my inner thighs. My ass may be groggy, but I’m definitely awake now.

“Justin…what are you doin’?”

But he doesn’t respond and lets his fingers continue to stroke my soft skin all while getting closer to the place I’ve been dying for him to see, touch, taste, and all of the above for the last two years. As his fingers begin to play against the skin of my bikini line, I turn and face him with an unspoken curiosity in my eyes before his lips cover mine in a panty wetting kiss that I’m sure he can feel as he gets closer and closer to where I want”no, need him to be. I need to feel him inside me so fucking bad. But for some reason the closer he gets, the more nervous I become.

“Justin, wh-what are you””

“Stop it,” he interrupts me lowly, but emphatically. It’s funny how whenever he’s upset or having an intense conversation with someone, his accent seems to disappear. “Stop acting like you don’t know what I’m doing, that you’re not sexually frustrated beyond belief and that you don’t want this. I’m your other half and I know you need this; hell I need this in order to stop me from wanting to flip you over right now and fuck you senseless."

What?!! Don’t stop yourself; please feel free to flip me over, bend me in half, make me scream so loud that I wake the dead…

“Besides,” he pauses in order to suck on the corner of my jaw before continuing to my earlobe and the shell of my ear. “I know you’ve been thinking about that kiss just as much as I have so I figure we could help each other…‘work out’ our frustrations, if that’s ok with you,” he suggests with a naughty grin.

Shit, I’ve definitely sprung a leak now but this time I won’t have to hide it or take care of it with some “self-love”. In fact for the first time, the only thick things that’ll be in between my legs are his gorgeous digits and the only throbbing thing will be his dick in my hand.

We both shut the hell up as we resume our kiss, only stopping so that he could pull my panties down over my hips. I gasp out in pleasure as he wastes no time coating his fingers in my wetness before sliding them back up over my clit. My hips begin to take on a life of their own as they begin to gyrate and grind against his hand, causing me to involuntarily bump against his hardening dick. When he starts to go deeper, tracing my opening only to slip in the first digit, my back arches as it smoothly slides in and out of my juicy depths. I hiss when his right hand makes contact with my one of my breasts, palming it and softly tugging the nipple until it hardens. I know it won’t be long before I bust and I know he can feel it too as he his fingers begin to speed up against my clit, just how I like it. Expletives and short, ragged breaths spill from my lips as the pads of his fingers brush against my G-spot and I feel my orgasmic waves float up from my toes and settle within my contracting walls. A deep groan escapes my lips as Justin continues to rub out the last of my orgasmic shocks, only stopping when my shivers and whimpers signal him to stop. Finally, I lay my head back against his shoulder as a sigh of relief and satisfaction exits my lips, making us both laugh.

“Feel better?”

“Yeah…” I reply with a tired, but sated smile. “I’m gonna sleep so good tonight thanks to you.”

“Who said anything about sleep? I know you can feel how ‘frustrated’ I am, I thought you were gonna help me,” he whines, giving me that pout that I love so much. I can’t help but kiss it off his face and softly suck his plush bottom lip into my mouth.

He smiles before moving in order to lie on top of me. “Besides, you ain’t goin’ to sleep until I make you scream and cream one more time.”

My center floods at the sound of that. “That’s fine, just as long as I get to do the same.” I nibble on my bottom lip as I dip my hand into his basketball shorts and grip his length. Shit, has no idea how bad I want to wrap my lips around him”both sets. He replies by giving me another toe curling kiss before pulling away.

“By the way, you’re comin’ over to my house tomorrow night…and wear that.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story