Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow, thank you for all the love! I've definitely have missed sharing my work with you all so I'm glad that you all are enjoying it. Also before I forget again, I want to give a huge-ass THANK YOU for voting for me during the last archive awards. I was so shocked to receive anything, let alone runner up for "Rug Burn" so thank you all SO MUCH, it really meant a lot to me.

Here is the next installment and it is a bit on the freaky side so please take caution while reading...but if you enjoy that kind of stuff then, enjoy! *teehee* Again, forgive me if there are any errors.

P.S.: Here's the college!J that I had in mind for this short and for your viewing pleasure (credit to WOJ.com for the pic):
Photobucket
Damn.

That’s all I can say. I’ve been trying to find and formulate what I’ve been feeling into words all day, but I don’t think I can. There’s no other way to describe this feeling of…my heart racing, my stomach twisted into these anxious but excited knots, this feeling like I’m floating on top of the clouds in the Tennessee sky.

Damn, is this what an orgasm from Justin Timberlake does to you? Because I don’t usually feel like this after a little bit of “self-love”; usually I just pass the fuck out and end up sleeping like a rock. With Justin though…well, eventually I did pass the fuck out and end up sleeping like a rock. But for the first time in a long time, I woke up with a smile on my face. Hell, even mama was wondering why I was so damn cheery; I’m just glad that she didn’t ask me about the “I-came-so-hard-that-my-toes-are-permanently-curled” smile that I was rocking during breakfast.

Needless to say Justin made good on his word and made me scream and cream two more times before wiping me down, tucking me in, and going home about ten minutes before mama pulled up in the driveway. I wanted him to stay the night so bad, but even with him being this new freaky Justin that I’m getting to know and love, he’s still that sweet, southern boy with some morals. Being that he is my best friend, Justin knows and respects the fact that I’m still a virgin despite the fact that he’s not. I bit down on my bottom lip so hard that I swore I drew blood when he told me about his first time with his then girlfriend; I was jealous as all hell. But I guess it worked out well for me in the end since he wants to explore my body and show me how a man should be making me feel. Since I’m not that experienced I wanted him to show me how a woman should make him feel, in which he gladly obliged by showing me how to stroke his dick. Now being away at school I had heard from a few of my girlfriends that most guys don’t really like handjobs all that much. But once I got the hang of how Justin liked to be stroked, I was almost ready to call the paramedics to come give his ass some oxygen if I hadn’t been so turned on by all that heavy breathing he was doing. He proved that he wasn’t like most guys either when he came in thick, creamy, waves all over my stomach. Shit, I’m starting to throb just thinking about it.

Since I was such a good and quick learner, he promised that when I came over tonight he was going to perform and teach me something a little more “advanced”, hence the anxious but excited knots in my stomach as I get ready to head over to his place now. This time he has the entire house to himself since his parents decided to take a little weekend vacation for two and mama shouldn’t be harassing me too much since I’m just going over to Justin’s to “hang out and watch movies.” I know he told me to wear something similar to what I wore last night and I am…but with a little twist. He’ll just get to see that and a whole lot more of me when I get there and I’m sure he won’t be mad at me for it. I finally slip on my jean short-shorts and a t-shirt before putting on my red hi-top Chucks, running downstairs to tell mama bye, and heading out the door.

Even though it’s 10:30 at night, the humidity is still kicking full blast as the sticky air blankets my skin. Before I know it I’m knocking on Justin’s front door, waiting for him to let me in. When he does, the humidity isn’t the only thing that’s making me sticky. He just insists on making me hot and bothered whenever I see him, this time only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a smile. I take a minute to drink in his defined pecs and the bumps and grooves of his abdomen…that I want to lick every inch and crevice of.

“You just gon’ stand there and stare? I mean I know I’m sexy and all, but””

“Shut up and let me in,” I interrupt with a grin.

He chuckles and opens the screen door, allowing me to come in. I head straight to the kitchen for a glass of water, noting how his eyes follow the slight switch of my hips and ass as he walks behind me. When our eyes meet and he knows he’s been caught, he smiles and licks his luscious lips with his thick, long tongue.

“I thought I told you to wear something like what you wore last night.”

“I am, Mr. Impatient,” I crack while sipping my water. “What? You wanted me to walk down the block in my t-shirt and panties?”

“I wouldn’t have objected to that,” he replies flirtatiously. “Now show me what you got on.”

I place my glass on the kitchen island before peeling off my t-shirt and revealing my bra, tossing it at him and laughing as he catches it with one hand. I decide to take off my shorts painstakingly slow, just to tease the hell out of him.

Before I go limp please?” He says, making me crack up.

I finally stop bullshitting and undo my shorts, revealing my matching thong. His ass is speechless now.

“Justin…”

“Huh?”

“You just gon’ stand there and stare?” I joke with a knowing smile. “I mean, I know I’m sexy and all””

But I don’t get to finish my sentence as he advances toward me and captures my lips with his own. He makes me melt as he lets out these sexy ass moans while our lips passionately duel and makes my pussy wetter when our tongues touch. I instantly start grabbing for his dick finding it hard, throbbing, and ready for me to hop onto before he breaks our kiss.

“I got plans for you tonight.”

“Do those plans include me playing with this?” I ask, nibbling on my bottom lip.

“If you’re a good girl and pay close attention during your next lesson, then yes.” He replies before sucking on my neck. “But first, I wanna explore this body some more…”

“What do you wanna do?”

“Hop up there on the island and let me show you,” he says before giving me a swift smack on my ass. I gasp partially in pain and pleasure; his ass is heavy handed as hell…but it felt good too. I kick off my Chucks before hopping up on the island, knowing that we’re going to have to clean and disinfect like crazy after Justin finishes “exploring” me.

“Lay back,” he says to me and I oblige as he looks in the fridge for something. When he finally turns around, I notice a Tupperware bowl full of my favorite fruit in his hand.

“Peaches J?” I inquire.

“Yeah, I know they’re your favorite and I felt like having a late night snack too,” he replies with mischief written all over his face. “Now let’s take these panties off baby.”

I aid him as he pulls my thong over my hips and down my legs. He licks his lips at the sight of my pussy before his eyes meet mine and I get that I’m about to be that late night snack, I’m just wondering how these peaches are going to be involved. Justin answers my question as he takes the top off the Tupperware and takes a slice out of the bowl before bringing it into his mouth, savoring its flavor.

“Can I have some?” I ask seductively.

He replies by pulling me to sit up and taking another slice out of the bowl. Just when I think he going to feed me, he puts half of it in his mouth, leaving the other half between his lips for me to retrieve. I smile and suck my half into my mouth before tasting his lips again, licking off the remnants of the peach syrup left on his lips as he removes my bra. He motions me to lay back down before hopping onto the island and bathing my jaw, neck, and collarbone with wet kisses that make me hum with pleasure. I finally realize what the peaches are for when he dumps the majority of the bowl onto my body, making peach slices fall haphazardly all over my chest and stomach. I can’t help the giggles and moans that escape me as he makes sure to eat up every single slice, only to come back for the syrupy seconds by licking and sucking on my hardening nipples. He licks and kisses his way down my stomach, coming face to face with my pussy when he stops suddenly. I raise an eyebrow at him in frustration watching as he dips two fingers into the left over syrup before dipping them into my juicy depths. All hell breaks loose down below when he places those two fingers in his mouth, licking and sucking off my juices before giving me a sexy smile.

“I just wanted to see how sweet you taste.”

“Well, there’s plenty more of me left…so put your tongue down there and have some more.”

I don’t have to tell him twice before he pours the remnants of the bowl all over my lower half, making me squeal as the cold fruit and syrup hits my skin. He places another half of a peach slice into his mouth before hooking his forearms around my waist, my legs around his shoulders and disappearing from view. Before I know it he starts to feast on me like I’m a piece of his Granny’s peach cobbler as he parts me, sliding the peach half up and down my slit with the aid of his tongue. He then presses it against my clit, flicking his tongue against my pearl before sucking it and the remaining bits of peach into his mouth. I’m about to drown his ass as he nibbles and sucks on my clit, causing my juices to flow out onto his velvety tongue and making him hum in appreciation against me. This all but makes me scream out to Jesus, Allah, and Buddha before he pulls away with a smack, deciding to take a moment to attack my thighs. But he picks up right where he left off and wastes no time delving inside my swollen walls, this time dipping his thumb into syrup and using it to caress my clit.

My screams, moans, and groans are echoing off the kitchen walls it feels so good. My body doesn’t know what it wants to do as my hips rock against his mouth one second only to try to pull away from it the next.

“Where you taking my pussy baby?” He asks, his voice raspy and full of desire. “Don’t take it from me, I haven’t even made you cum yet.”

And with that, he continues to feast on my body. That familiar ache is starting to settle within my walls again and I know that it won’t be long before he gets his wish. His tongue is relentless as he tightens his grip around my hips and begins to lick me faster and suck me harder before slipping two his of thick, gorgeous digits inside me, instantly making contact with my swollen G-spot. I lose it then, my body finally surrendering to its orgasmic release as expletives, short, ragged breaths and finally a gasp of ecstasy spills from my lips for the second night in a row.

I’m trembling as Justin works me through the last of my orgasmic waves, slowing down the ministrations of his tongue before kissing me intimately below my hips. He finally makes his way above my waist, leaving a trail of wet kisses before his lips land against mine. I’m still breathless from my orgasm, but even more so after that kiss.

“Taste yourself?” He questions naughtily.

“Yes, and I conclude that I taste even better with peaches,” I reply with a smile. “So I know that they don’t teach boys how to do that in our little ass town, so where’d you learn how to and with who?”

He chuckles, “I just gave you some of the best head that you’re gonna have in your entire life and you wanna know who else I’ve done it to? You must still be coming down from that high I sent you on.”

I giggle in response, “No I’m…ok well maybe I am, but I just don’t think you were born with such a gifted tongue. Besides I’m your other half remember? You’re supposed to tell me these things.”

“Alright alright,” he finally breaks down. “And you can’t judge me on the number since you’re my ‘other half’ and all. I’ve done it to…three girls, but in my defense each of those girls were my girlfriends at the time. I just don’t go putting my tongue in any ‘ol coochie, that’s just nasty,” he cracks, making me die of laughter as well.

“Well that’s good to know and I appreciate you being honest with me. Besides, three is not a bad number either. Did any of those girls like it?”

“One of them didn’t really like it, she was real rigid in the bedroom though. Like I swear her favorite position was missionary and I tried going down on her once…before she pushed my head out of the way because she thought it was nasty for me to have my tongue down there. I know all women are different though and she was a nice girl; we just weren’t sexually compatible. The other two were all for it though, so I just paid attention to what made them scream, moan, and speak in tongues the most,” he chuckles.

“So now you know what makes me scream, moan, and speak in tongues the most…for future reference?”

“I most certainly do and I can’t wait to use it for future reference over and over again,” he says while giving me a sweet, chaste kiss.

“So each of those girls you’ve done this to have been your girlfriends…so what does that make me?” I inquire, my heart starting to race again.

He rolls his eyes at me playfully as if it’s so obvious. “You should already know the answer to that; hell, I’ve just been waitin' for you to let me know when you were ready,” he replies with a small smile.

I mirror it and slowly let it all sink in. “So you really wanna be my other half?”

“It’s been that way since we were kids and I don’t plan on anyone ever taking your place.”

“Ok.”

“Ok.”

I laugh again before pulling him into another kiss, deepening it as my way of showing him that no one will ever take his place either.

“I thought you were supposed to be teaching me something more ‘advanced’ tonight?” I ask after coming up for air.

“Oh baby, I am. The question is, are you hungry?”

“Starving.”

“Good,” he replies before dropping his basketball shorts to the floor. “Because I hope you don’t have a problem with dick being on the menu.”

Bon Appétit.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story