HA!

 This isn't a chapter at all, people. Sorry. *ducks*

But hold on, before you start freaking out, the story is not being put on hiatus. Far from it. I decided to do a little something different for this chapter. There WILL be a full chapter, as usual, don't worry, but not until after the blog.

What blog, you may ask? Well, I decided to have Nyx post a little blog entry on the Blindly LJ as a prelude to the next chapter. You will see what I mean.

 The full chapter is being written now and I'm going to be working on it diligently. As for Nyx's blog entry, well, I will not announce that. Could happen today. Could happen tomorrow. Could happen while all of you are sleeping. You will just have to keep checking back in hopes that Nyx drags herself out of hiding and chooses to blog. I'm not sure what she will blog about or whether or not it will include something important that you must know in order to understand the next chapter. Only you can make the decision to read or not read. Make your decision wisely.

 Keep watching :)

http://blindlyyours.livejournal.com/

 /shameless plug Please vote for Blindly in the NF Awards! It's been nominated for most Intriguing Work In Progress. Thankee!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: drugssex darkc chris