Chapter 11: My Lips are Sealed

 

Justin groaned when he felt something hit his face. He squeezed his eyes shut a little bit more when he felt a bright light close to his face. ‘Whoever that is, they’re going to die!’

 

“August 5th, 1996, early morning. We leave for the airport in about…an hour and they’re still not awake,” Justin heard Joey mutter.

 

‘That makes it so much better.’ Justin forced his eyes open and squinted when the bright light from his camera invaded his line of vision. Once his eyes adjusted he reached out a hand and shoved Joey’s camera out of his face. “God, Joe, way to be an annoying asshole,” he mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and yawning.

 

“For someone who’s all gung-ho for going to Germany you’re pretty cranky,” Joey commented, turning off the camera. “What, did you guys have a sleepover and not tell me?” He asked, looking at the scattered bodies on the living room floor. Justin had fallen asleep on the couch, Lance and Mack fell asleep on the floor, and JC fell asleep in the recliner. Only now he was half hanging over the armrest and half in the chair.

 

“No, we fell asleep listening to JC,” Mack mumbled from her position on the floor without opening her eyes.

 

“He bores everyone to sleep, you’ll get use to it,” Joey said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. “Wake up! Come on! Don’t you know we have to leave in an hour? You can sleep in the cars!”

 

“Ok, ok,” she groaned, rubbing her eyes with her free hand. “Our stuff is all ready packed. We just have to get it to the cars. We spent most of the night packing. Or, in JC’s case, talking our ears off.”

 

“You’re not awake yet?” Lynn asked as she bustled into the living room, her head tilted slightly to put an earring in her ear. “We leave in an hour. Get up. Up.” She started clapping her hands, causing Lance to flinch and wake up but JC continued to snore. “You need to brush your hair, your teeth, and eat something.” Justin merely grunted before shuffling into the kitchen. “Someone wake Josh.”

 

“That’s easier said than done, Ma’am,” Joey said with a small smile. “This is JC we’re talking about. He could probably sleep through a bomb blast.”

 

“Ok. Joey, you help get everyone’s stuff to the cars and I’ll wake up JC,” Lynn instructed.

 

Joey groaned when he saw the many bags and suitcase by the door. He then looked over at Lance who was trying to leave the room quietly. Joey raced over and grabbed Lance’s collar, pulling him over to the front door where the bags were. Lance groaned but went back and forth from the house and the car, carrying the bags.

 

“Hey look,” Lance said, nodding towards the back seat of a Rolls-Royce. Justin, who had just finished his daily bowl of cereal, moved over to where Lance was standing. He shifted the bag that was in his arms as he peered through the window. He grinned when he saw that JC had fallen asleep in the back of the car after setting up ‘his seat’. How Lynn got him to wake up was amazing but they should have known it wouldn’t last that long

 

“Do it,” Joey muttered, coming up behind them.

 

“No, it’s too mean,” Mack said as she shook her head. She paused. “Who’m I kiddin’? This’ll be worth waking up early. Do it. Do it.”

 

“And you wonder how we always got in trouble with my Mom, with you being so convincing,” Justin said as he carefully put a bag down on the ground. He kept his eyes on JC’s still figure as he slowly opened the car door. The driver, who was standing on the other side smoking, caught Justin’s attention. The driver raised an eyebrow and Justin silently brought a finger to his lips. The driver nodded and turned away, as if he didn’t see anything. Joey and Chris snickered while Lance and Mack held their breaths, waiting for Justin to finish his job.

 

Justin grinned while biting his lip as he held his fist over the steering wheel. He looked at JC once more before slamming his fist down on the horn. JC shot awake instantly, sitting up so fast he bumped his head on the roof of the car.

 

“Man, I totally got you!” Justin laughed, pointing at JC as he rubbed his head.

 

“Ha ha ha,” JC laughed sarcastically. “Remind me to kill you when I’m more wide awake.”

 

“You’re in luck. We’re done moving the stuff so we can go,” Lance told him.

 

“The one time sleep has helped me,” JC said with a sleepy grin.

 

~*~*~

 

“How much longer now?” Justin asked, rolling his neck to look at Lance who was sitting in the seat next to him. They had arrived at the airport twenty minutes ago but still had to wait about two hours to get on their plane.

 

“Still an hour and a half,” Lance replied, looking at his watch. “Why don’t you take JC’s lead and sleep a bit?” He asked, leaning forward to look at JC. He had laid his suitcase on the ground and was sleeping on top of it.

 

“I’m too wired to sleep,” Justin replied, tapping his fingers on the arm rest.

 

“So go bother someone else,” Lance mumbled, trying to return his attention to his book.

 

“You’re no fun,” Justin huffed. He placed his hands on the arm rest and lifted himself into the air, his legs still in sitting position. He entertained himself for a bit as he rocked back and forth in the air, looking around. Lynn, Lou, and Johnny had all left in search for their morning coffee while Joey took Chris to look at some of the souvenir shops. Having a hyper Justin and a hyper Chris in the same area was bad news. Mack was sitting across from Lance and Justin, reading a book and scribbling notes in a notebook from time to time. “What’re you doooo-ing?” Justin asked.

 

“Homework,” she replied without looking up at him.

 

“Homework!?” Justin dropped onto the chair with a thud. “Homework?” He repeated. “What in the world are you doing homework for?”

 

Mack finally lowered the book that was held up to her face and glared at him from behind her reading glasses. “Becauuuuuuse I don’t want to fall behind. I realize we still have a few days until this is due but I’d rather get it done now so I don’t have to worry about it later.”

 

“Wait until we get to the hotel. Do something with me. Please? Please?” He begged, sticking out his bottom lip. She silently stared at him, studying his face. She then glanced at Lance who looked back at her with raised eyebrows as if saying ‘I told you so’. She shook her head. Lance didn’t know what he was talking about. She pulled off her glasses and shut the book, sighing, as Justin cheered and jumped to his feet. “We’re practically the only ones here,” Justin observed, looking around the scarcely populated airport. “There’s less of a chance of us getting in trouble as long as we avoid Mom, Robin, Johnny, and Lou.”

 

“You all ready have a plan forming?” She asked.

 

“Not yet,” he replied, rubbing his hands together. “It has to be something good.” He looked around before finally resting his eyes on JC. A slow smile formed on his face. “And I just got it! Help me.” He moved as quietly as he could over to where JC was sleeping on his suitcase and slowly walked over to JC. He leaned close to JC’s face to make sure he didn’t wake up before motioning Mack over. He grabbed onto the handle of the suitcase and waited for Mack to do the same before pulling it a bit. They paused to see if JC had woken up before they continued to pull him. Lance watched them from over the top of the book he was reading, slowly shaking his head.

 

He sat in comfortable silence, getting through a large section of his book when Joey and Chris came running back, grinning. They started talking to Lance about this older chick that genuinely seemed interested in them. Leave it to Robin to ruin their “fun”. Lance chuckled as he closed his book, stretched, and looked at his watch.

 

“Hey, where are the twins?” Joey asked, referring to Justin and Mack.

 

“They went to play a trick on JC. They should be back soon. Our flight will be called in a few minutes,” Lance replied, putting his book back into his carry-on bag. “I still can’t believe we’re doing this,” he mumbled.

 

“I know, man! I’m so excited!” Joey said as he dropped into the seat next to Lance. “Music. European babes and beer within my reach.”

 

“I thought you had to be 21 to drink,” Lance said in confusion.

 

“Not in Germany.” Joey grinned. “That’s why I love the country. See, when you’re sixteen you can drink wine and beer and when you’re eighteen you can drink spirits.”

 

“Ghosts? You can drink ghosts? I knew Europe was different, but that’s crazy!” Chris jumped in with wide eyes. “I mean, I always thought ghosts went through you. Imagine what that would be like.”

 

Joey and Lance looked at Chris as if he had grown a second head while Chris continued to ramble. Justin and Mack came back, chewing some candy, and stared at Chris as well. “What’s he babbling about?” Justin asked.

 

“Drinking in a loose sense,” Joey replied. He then looked at Justin and smiled, lowering his voice. “Once we get to Germany we’re going to hit a club and have some drinks.”

 

Justin’s eyes widened. “Oh, cool! Let me come with you.”

 

Mack elbowed him hard. “J, you know you’re underage.”

 

“Not really,” Joey corrected. “Minors are allowed to drink in Germany as long as they’re under parental supervision.”

 

“And I’m sure Lynn would smack you sideways if she ever found out you’ve been drinking.”

 

“Who said that my Mom had to know?” Justin asked, looking at Chris. “Chris is technically an adult. I could drink in front of him.” He paused and stared at Mack, hard. “And I know my best friend wouldn’t sell me out,” he continued, his voice slightly threatening. He used his new found height to tower over her as she stared up at him defiantly. He was pushing 5’9” now and he was still growing. With Mack only being 5’2” he tried to use his height as intimidation as much as possible. “’Cause I know that my best friend wouldn’t want a pissed off friend on their ass.”

 

“Depends on the situation,” Joey jumped in. He and Chris laughed and high fived while Lance rolled his eyes.

 

“Um…what are you two doing?” Robin asked as she, Lynn, Johnny, and Lou walked over to the teens.

 

“Staring contest,” Mack and Justin replied in unison, not breaking their glare.

 

“Where’s JC? We’ll be boarding in a few minutes,” Johnny said as he looked around.

 

“He’s taking a ride,” Justin replied, smiling a little. “How long is this flight anyway?”

 

“About 9 hours non-stop,” Lou replied.

 

“Nine hours!?” Justin cried, whirling around. Almost automatically he squeezed his eyes shut and groaned when Mack cheered. “Nine hours?” he repeated. “Are you serious? I have to be on a tin can for nine hours?”

 

NOW BOARDING! FLIGHT 256 ORLANDO TO MUNICH, GERMANY. A woman’s voice over the PA system bleated through the air.

 

“Finally we can go!” Chris cheered.

 

“Not before you say bye to your parents,” Johnny said as he pointed across the airport. They turned around to see that their parents had gathered at the other end of the airport.

 

“Momma!” Chris shouted, jumping out of his seat and running across the airport and into his mother’s arms. His sisters, who had also came, started bawling as they pulled him into a group hug. No one was crying harder than his mother. “Don’t cry, Momma. I’m doing this for you and the girls. Don’t think I’m doing this for fame and fortune.” He let out a shaky breath. “I just want to make sure we’re all ok, Mom.”

 

“Christopher, we’re going to be fine,” his mother said as he held her tight. “Go and make your dreams come true. We’ll be rooting for you back here.”

 

“I love you, Momma. I love you all,” Chris mumbled, wiping his eyes. He glanced back when their flight was called again. He gave them another hug before sighing and went back to get his things. Lance placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled. Chris smiled back, picking up his things, and following everyone to the gate. He paused by the door to look back and wave before going down the long hallway that took them to the airplane.

 

He looked back and forth between his ticket and the numbers above the seat. He found his seat and dropped down in it, grinning happily when he saw how the plane was set up. Usually planes could only fit three people on the left, three in the middle, and three on the right. However, this plane was significantly larger so it fit three people on the left, five in the middle, and three on the right. Now all he had to do was wait and see who his plane victim would be. It was common knowledge that Chris could never sit still when they had to be stuck in a car for an hour so being on a plane gave him more options to annoy someone. “Yes!” he cheered when he saw that Lance would be sitting next to him.

 

Lance smiled weakly as he took his seat next to Chris. Sitting next to him would allow Lance to be entertained for a while. But he also knew that Chris would annoy him as much as possible just because he could and Chris always took the opportunity to annoy Lance. “Can you believe this plane? It’s huge.”

 

“I know. I’ve never been on a plane this big before,” Chris agreed, looking up as Justin slowly made his way down the aisle. “What’s wrong with Bounce? He looks sick,” He whispered to Lance.

 

“Oh, Justin hates being on airplanes,” Lance whispered back as Justin took the middle seat in the three-seater across the aisle from them.

 

“Why?”

 

“I dunno. But most people who hate being on airplanes are either afraid it’s going to crash or he hates the confined spaces.” Lance shrugged.

 

Chris leaned forward and watched with a small smile as Justin took slow deep breaths, his eyes sliding shut and he clutched the armrests so hard his knuckles started to turn white. He really wanted to say something about his fear but he held his tongue. He could get Justin another time, right now he had to focus on annoying Lance as much as possible during the nine hour flight.

 

“Ah, man,” Joey whispered before sitting down on Chris’s other side and JC sat next to Joey, next to the other aisle. “Not that I didn’t want to sit next to you, Chris,” he quickly added, “but I was hoping to get some sleep on this flight.”

 

“You’re not my target, Joe,” Chris said as he tilted his head in Lance’s direction.

 

Joey smiled. “Don’t bother him too much. We don’t want him to quit on us.” He then turned his attention to JC who was sitting with his eyes closed, letting out a slow breath. “Why were you late?” JC opened his right eye and looked at Joey. His blue eye seemed to broadcast JC’s annoyance, which Joey picked up on easily. “Ohhhh, J and M getting on your nerves, huh?”

 

“I don’t get why I’m always the butt of their pranks,” JC mumbled, closing his eye again.

 

Joey tilted his head in thought. He squinted a little before speaking up, “Did it ever occur to you that they want your attention?”

 

JC let out another breath and slowly opened his eyes. “They have a stupid way of showing it, if that’s the case.” He paused. “Although it would make their sudden behavior change make a lot of sense,” he admitted. “Justin wanting my attention doesn’t really surprise me. The kid’s been following me around since we met, not that I’m complaining. I kinda figured he’d grow out of it by now, seeing that he’s almost sixteen. But for Mack...” he shook his head, “that’s the confusing part. I don’t know why she’d want my attention since she claims I bore her to sleep.”

 

“That’s not really a claim, you’ve done that,” Joey pointed out.

 

“Still, it doesn’t make sense. Not for her.”

 

“It does if Justin is the one who convinces her to do the stuff he does, which isn’t so farfetched. Justin could easily convince her to jump off a cliff, so convincing her to pull pranks on you wouldn’t be so hard. Besides, she lives for tricking people.”

 

“So you’re saying that Justin is a bad influence?” JC asked with raised eyebrows.

 

“I’m not saying that. I’m saying…I’m saying that she easily gives into what Justin wants her to do. But don’t go off what I said, her reasoning could be completely different. She’s a girl and girls are confusion creatures.”

 

“Aint that the truth.”

 

“…please fasten your seatbelts and thank you for choosing to fly with Lufthansa.”

 

JC buckled himself in and sat a little straighter so he was able to look over the seats to check on Justin. He was clutching both Lynn’s and Mack’s hands in a death grip, eyes squeezed shut, letting out slow breaths. He was probably praying that they would make it to their next destination in one piece, although he’d probably separate their hands from their wrists by the time they land in Munich.

 

JC looked across the aisle and out the window as the runway moved by them at high speed before they tilted and were taking off into the air. It was then that the emotions hit him all at once: fear, excitement, apprehension, nervousness, and hope. Germany would make or break them, but it would also give him the opportunity to express himself in the one way he knew how.

 

~*~*~

 

Lance stretched his arms above his head and yawned as the plane finally touched down on the runway. He rubbed his eyes and looked around at his friends. They, like him, still looked sleepy but they had smiles on their faces.

 

Man…that flight was fun,” Chris said with a lazy smile as he stretched.

 

Lance fought to roll his eyes. “Only because you entertained yourself my bothering me.”

 

“I know. That was the fun part. That and getting Mack in trouble with the stewardess,” he added as he stood.

 

“Because of you I have my desert taken away for a week,” she said as she jabbed him in the side with her finger.

 

“So you can’t eat Oreos for a week, big deal. You’ll just have to find another addiction.”

 

“I’m not addicted.”

 

“Sure you’re not, fatty.”

 

Mack mumbled something in French before shoving her way past people to get off the plane. Lance turned to look at Chris with wide eyes but he merely shrugged. It wasn’t his fault the girl was PMSing, he was just poking a bit of fun at her like always. She just takes things too seriously.

 

“Chris, you gotta stop doing that,” Lance sighed.

 

“Why?” He asked, genuinely confused as he stood to grab his bag. “It’s not like I called her a bad word or anything. And I was just kidding; she’s as thin as a stick. It’s not my fault she has a stick shoved up her butt.”

 

Lance remained silent, slowly shaking his head. He grabbed his bag and started to follow Chris off of the plane but stopped when he felt that something was off. He looked around and laughed. JC was still asleep in his chair. Lance was sure the crazy landing would’ve woke him up but he was out like a light.

 

“JC. Wake up, man. You’re the last one here,” Lance said as he shook JC’s arm. “C’mon, Jace, you can sleep once we get to the hotel.”

 

JC finally stirred and blinked. He yawned and looked up at Lance before looking around the empty plane. “Dammit,” he muttered to himself before unbuckling and stretching. He grabbed his bag and followed Lance off of the plane. Once they reunited with the group they made their way to the baggage claim area. Once Chris saw his bag he ran and jumped on top of it, moving around the circle path as he made fake engine noises.

 

“Pretend we don’t know him,” Joey muttered when he noticed strangers giving Chris odd looks.

 

“Easier said than done, unfortunately,” Lance replied.

 

“Hurry and get your things. The limo is waiting,” Lou called, eyeing Chris as he went around the circle once more.

 

“Limo?” Justin repeated, his eyes lighting up. “We get to ride in a limo? A real limo?”

 

Lou chuckled and nodded. “Only the best for you boys.”

 

“The sun roof is mine!” Chris shouted.

 

“Not unless I get there before you,” Justin challenged before tearing across the airport, Chris close at his heels.

 

“We should’ve seen that coming. Now we have to carry their stuff,” JC suddenly spoke up.

 

“Make sure those two don’t share a room,” Joey groaned.

 

~*~*~

 

“Whoa. There is no way we’re staying here,” Mack whispered in awe as she looked around the 5 star hotel.

 

“Are we actually staying here?” Justin asked in excitement. Mack chuckled at his happiness. He gets excited over the smallest things. Seeing him there was like seeing a little kid in a candy store. Lou nodded. “Aww, yeah man!” He suddenly had a though. “I wonder if they have a basketball court.”

 

“Ok, room assignments,” Robin called as she walked over to the group. “Justin you’ll be with your mother, of course.” She paused and looked up at Justin who elbowed Chris who started to laugh at him. “Anyway, Justin will be with Mrs. Harless. JC will be with Lance; Joey will be with Chris, and Mackenzie you’ll be with me.”

 

“Can’t I room with her?” Justin asked, tilting his head in Mack’s direction and staring with wide eyes at his mother. “Please, Mama? What if she needs me?”

 

“I’m not a porcelain doll,” Mack growled.

 

“Justin, you don’t need to room with her,” Lynn replied. “She’ll be fine with Robin. Don’t you trust her?”

 

“Well, yeah, but…” Justin let his voice trail off when his mother stared hard at him, daring him to say another word. He bit his lip and tore away from his mother’s gaze.

 

“It’s for the best,” Lou said as he placed his hand on Justin’s shoulder although he looked right at Mack. “We don’t want you to be distracted.” Mack made a scoffing sound and crossed her arms over her chest but otherwise remained silent. “Ok, get to your rooms and get some rest. I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

 

The boys got their keys and went to the elevator to take them up to their rooms. As soon as the elevator doors closed JC’s feet started to ache, his eyes felt heavy, and the only thing he wanted to do was drop down on the bed and get some much needed sleep. The excitement of the day finally wore off and it left him tired and barely able to keep his eyes open.

 

Lance took the key from JC’s hand and opened the door himself. His jaw dropped when he saw how elegant the room was. It was the most beautiful hotel room he has ever seen. Two large lams were on the bed side tables. The beds were covered in a pile of pillows that seemed inviting. JC dropped his suitcase by the doo, stumbled over to the bed, and dropped face down onto the pillows, letting out a loud sigh as he grabbed a pillow and held it tight in his arms.

 

“I can see that you’re relaxed,” Lance laughed as he dropped his suitcase by the bed and laid down himself. “Mmm, these beds are so comfortable.”

 

“I knoooooooooowwwwww,” JC agreed with the hint of a smile on his face. Quiet settled over the two boys as they slowly drifted off to sleep. It was shattered by the sound of rapid footsteps, a loud bang, and a cry of pain. A second later the door that connected their room to the one next door burst open and two bodies fell to the floor.

 

“Aren’t these rooms awesome?” Chris asked, immediately jumped to his feet and ran over to the alge window. “Look at the view! This place is so cool!”

 

Mack glanced at Lance and JC who were still lying down on their beds. The serene look that was previously on their faces were replaced with a face of annoyance. “Hey Chris, let’s go bother J and let these two rest,” she called to him. “It is Justin’s turn, right?”

 

“You are so right!” Chris agreed, moving away from the window. “Come, let’s bother little Tim-Tim.”

 

“I’ll be there in a second. Go start without me.” Chris dashed out of the room and closed the connecting door behind himself.

 

“You’re an angel,” Lance muttered into his pillow as Mack sat down on the end of his bed.

 

“I honestly don’t get that enough,” she said with a smile.

 

“Don’t tell her that too much. It’ll inflate her ego,” JC called from across the room without opening his eyes or turning around. Mack stuck her tongue out at him and he flipped her off, as if sensing what she was doing. He groaned when the silence was once again broken, this time by his phone. “Could you answer that please?” He asked.

 

“Nah, I’d rather let it ring, that way I know it’s bothering you,” Mack replied as Lance chuckled.

 

“Pleeaaasseee?”

 

“OK, fine! Don’t beg!” She got off Lance’s bed and dropped onto the floor near his bag. She dug through the side pockets before pulling out his ringing phone and answered it. “Joshua Chasez’s phone, Mack speaking,” she chirped.

 

“Hi, it’s Nikki.”

 

“Hey Nikki. How are you doing today, Nikki?” Mack stressed her name as she watched JC waiting for his reaction. She expected him to jump off of the bed, eager to talk to her, but he stayed where he was. His breathing was slowing down and becoming even, signaling that he was close to falling asleep.

 

“I’m…ok,” Nikki replied slowly. Mack’s eyebrows knitted together at the tone she was using.

 

“Is something wrong? Do you want to talk to JC? I think he’s asleep right now but I can wake him.”

 

“No!” Nikki practically shouted into her ear. She chuckled a bit and cleared her throat. “No, let him sleep. You know how he gets when someone wakes him up. But, um, I would like to talk to you, if you have time.”

 

“Yeah, that’s fine. Just hold on a second.” Mack gave the phone an odd look, as if making the face at Nikki herself. Mack tiptoed out of the room and into the bathroom, making sure the door was shut and locked behind her before sitting down with her back against the door. “Ok, what’s goin’ on?”

 

“Look, I know we aren’t close and I wish that was something we could change. The small amount of time we spent together when you visited was something that I’ll cherish.” Mack scoffed silently. “I’m not lying,” Nikki continued. “I regret not getting a chance to know you, but the show ending and all…”

 

“Ok, I’m pretty sure you have something else on your mind otherwise you would have called my phone for this little heart-to-heart and not JC’s,” Mack finally spoke up.

 

Nikki was silent for a moment. Mack thought that the phone had disconnected. “I’ve tried to talk to JC about this but…something would always get in the way. His music, family, or something along those lines.” A knot formed in Mack’s stomach before Nikki could get the words out. “I love Josh…but I don’t think it’s going to work out between us anymore so I’m planning on breaking up with him.”

 

Mack was floored. ‘Nikki wants to break up with JC? And not even to his face? How can she do that to him?’ “Wh…why? I know it’s not my business…even though you’re kind of making it my business by telling me…”

 

“I know and there’s a reason for that,” Nikki continued. “I’ll admit I was going to ask you or Justin to break the news to Josh for me but it wouldn’t be fair to him.”

 

“Breaking up with him over the phone isn’t fair, either!” Mack cried out.

 

“I know, but it’s something that needs to be done. I just hope he’ll understand…considering the circumstances.”

 

“Just tell me that you’re breaking up with him because of the distance and not something stupid like you’re cheating on him.” Nikki’s breathing was the only sound on the other line. “Nikki…”

 

“That’s…” Nikki paused to try and keep her voice from shaking. “That’s…between me and Josh. I had to get this off of my chest. I’m glad he didn’t answer. But please, don’t tell him about this. Let me do this in my own way, OK?”

 

Mack groaned. ‘I’m going to hell for this for sure.’ “My lips are sealed,” Mack promised. “If you prolong this, it’ll only hurt him even more.”

 

“I know, I know.” Nikki sighed. “I have to go. Thank you for listening.”

 

“No problem. Bye.”

 

“Bye.”

 

Mack used her thumb to hang up the phone. She groaned and held her face in her hands. ‘What have I gotten myself into this time?’ She had a knack for attracting trouble.

Chapter End Notes:

 

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I have two one-shots coming up soon, one that I'm writing for MsTimberlake18 and one just for fun. Also, I have a new story in the works and I have a challenge up if you guys want to check it out. Please read and review! Reviews make me update faster.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers unrequited presync eurosync love bestfriendj tourj jealous originalcharacter boybands