[Comments - 10]
Summary:

"I stood by the exit door of the hotel cafe, he was playin' with his band. I've always been a sucker, had a weakness for a boy with a guitar and a drink in his hand. His words were like heaven in my hurricane. My knees buckled under, I thought everyone was watchin' me, watchin' you save my life with the song."

Baya was en route to starting a new life. Tired of the same old and itching for something more, her first step was to start fresh and new and that began with leaving her home town and moving to California. It was suppose to be a typical trip to get there but life has a funny way of panning out. Could one night in a hotel cafe change everything?


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7465 Read: 5754
Published: Sep 23, 2009 Updated: Nov 19, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by Mel514 [Comments - 4] (1734 words)

So I've had this idea for a while now, and I have to admit, I'm excited to be starting something new. I don't see this being a huge jillion chapter story but I'm not the best at following outlines so we'll see. Let me know if you're enjoying as I go.

2. Chapter 2 by Mel514 [Comments - 2] (2301 words)

And here we go...

 

 

3. Chapter 3 by Mel514 [Comments - 4] (3430 words)
So it's been a while for this story. Let's just say a lot has been going on and it's prevented me from writing. In light of that, when I feel like procrastination from my other story, I work on this one =) Enjoy!