Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay so wow, this story is really flowing, which is good, hopefully i'll keep it up. So with that said enjoy, and please leave your love if you want!

-Amb

P.S i'm sure i have a ton of proofing errors an i'm sorry. 

Chapter 2
Fifteen Weeks Later

Mackenzie sat silently in the lobby of the radiology ward of the local hospital, she was beginning to do the potty dance, from waiting so long, and would have just run to the bathroom but they told her she had to have a full bladder for this ultrasound, and with being so excited to find out the sex of the baby didn't help her current situation. She had already chosen a couple names for this exact moment, she wanted to be able to see her baby on the screen and be able to call him/her by name.

"Oh my god if you don't quit bouncing I'm going to murder you Kenz I don't care if I'm the aunt or whatever to your baby I will murder you." Abigail said putting a hand on her shoulder, they had been best friends since grade school and were like sisters. When Mackenzie had come to her telling her that she was knocked up she had instantly taken her in, with no questions, she knew Mackenzie's parents would flip and that they did kicking her out with no questions asked.

So the two girls now shared a small 2 bedroom apartment, and some day they planned to move to LA so Abby could pursue her own dreams of being a make-up artist for the Hollywood elite.

"I'm sorry it's just that I have to pee, and she/he keeps sitting right on my bladder." Kenz said with more bouncing she bit down on her bottom lip to hold the curse words when it felt like her bladder would explode. "What the hell is taking so long? How hard is it to call me back and do this thing so I can go pee?"

"I don't know, must be hard to, have a pregnant woman waiting this long." Abby said with a roll of her eyes.

"Ms. Turner we're ready for you now."

"Oh thank god!" Mackenzie cheered popping up out of the chair and slowly making her way towards the tech.

"How are you today?"

"Good, other than I feel like my bladder is about to explode."

Chuckling softly at her answer the tech pushed the door to the ultrasound room open and instructed her to lay on the bed while he got the machine ready.

"So do we want to find out the sex today or is it going to be a surprise?"

"I want to find out." Mackenzie said lying down across the bed.

"Okay." He replied pulling her shirt so he exposed the round bump of her belly and began spreading blue gel around it. "Now this gel might be a tiny bit cold." He warned glancing down at her face then back at the task at hand. "And now I'm going to take this wand and move it around till we can find your baby."

"Okay." She replied looking down at her belly, she couldn't believe how big it was in just a short span of time, it seemed like just yesterday she had found out, and now she was going to find out if it was a boy or girl, she really didn't have a preference on what she wanted she just wanted the baby to be healthy.

"Well I see no signs of birth defects. Ten toes, and ten fingers, look theirs your baby's face." He said pointing to the image on screen. "And look at that, their perfect view of the genitals. It's a girl."

"Are you sure it kind of looks like a penis?" Abby voiced squinting at the screen.

"I'm sure" He said

"But how can you tell?"

"Abigail shush let the man do his job." Mackenzie said with a roll of her eyes. She didn't care about all the tech nonsense and she was happy with knowing that this wasn't a 100% accurate nothing ever was, so she really didn't need all the mumbo jumbo explained to her, unlike her best friend who had to have things painted out to her in black and white. She turned her head and stared softly at the images on the screen finding the one of her baby's face a big smile began spreading over her lips. "Breanna Lyn"

New York, NY

Justin sighed softly and leaned against the door of his hotel room, trying to work up enough energy to actually put the key in the slot and open his door. They had been touring for two months non-stop with barely any sleep in between, the days they were due on stage and the days they were doing promo for the tour or album. He was downright exhausted and all he wanted to do was lock himself up in his room and sleep for a week.

Yawning loudly he slipped his hand into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out the card key to his room, slipping it in the slot he waited for light to turn green and sluggishly pushed the door open and walked slowly over to his bed, after what felt like the longest walk of his life he fell down, face first on the mattress and groaned in satisfaction. Toeing off his shoes he pulled himself to the head of the bed and buried his face in the pillow and groaned once again.

He was just about fall into a deep sleep when his roommate for the night burst into the room. "Hey man get up, were going out, clubbing." Joey Fatone said doing a happy dance on his way over to his friend's bed where he bounced on it causing the other party to growl softly.

"No you go, I'm staying and sleeping." Justin said the pillow muffling most of his reply.

"Are you sure?" Joey asked bouncing some more on the bed. "You'll miss all the pretty girls."

"I don't care Joe. I want to sleep." Justin said rolling over so he could look at his long time friend slash brother. "I'm exhausted man."

Joey took one look at the young man's eyes and stopped his bouncing; he jumped down on the floor and sat down next to him. "Dude maybe you shouldn't go, you'll scare off all the ladies."

"Thanks for the concern Joe."

"I didn't mean it like that man. We'll go out and you can stay here and sleep I'll tell Mike to make sure no one bothers you so you can get a good night's sleep."

"Thanks man." Justin replied with a yawn he curled up in a fetal position and closing his eyes.

Joey had turned around to say something when he realized he was out. Grabbing the extra throw on the couch he spread over Justin's long body then snuck quietly out the door closing the door softly.

"Where's Justin?" Chris Kirkpatrick asked who was waiting out in the hall with the rest of the guys.

"He's sleeping guys, you should see his eyes, and he looks like a raccoon. Poor kid is exhausted."

"I kept telling him he needed to sleep more." JC said with a stern look towards the closed door. He sighed softly ever since the break up Justin had been going non-stop they all knew he was hurting and they all had tried to understand why it happened, she had been around them all so much in the early years that they felt like she was a little sister to them, and they just didn't understand why all the sudden she broke up with him. And Justin wasn't really giving any answers.

"Have you seen the schedule Lou has him on man?" Lance asked from behind the guys, "It's insane; he has more promo than the rest of us. Poor kid has been run ragged. When he's not rehearsing he's doing telephone interviews, and photo shoots. Then they expect him to perform with us that night on little or no sleep. The kid hasn't had any time to himself since the break. And then I swear everywhere he goes Britney is right there with him. So when he does have any time off, she's right there with him preventing him from resting."

"Speaking of the skank there she is coming off the elevator." Chris said softly so she couldn't hear. "Quick, tell her to go away so she'll leave him alone for the night."

Rolling his eyes JC quickly walked down the hall and wrapped an arm around Brit's shoulders. "Hey B why don't you go on back to your hotel room, Justin is sleeping and has asked not to be disturbed."

"But we had plans tonight. We were going to go out dancing."

"Well plans change." He shrugged it took everything in him not to strangle the girl. He loved her like a little sister, but she had always been out for number 1. And the fact that she was opening up for them made that fact even more known. Ever since the announcement her fame had shot out of control, and when pictures of her and Justin had surfaced it became insane for them to go out every reporter in their right mind wanted the scoop. And Britney was happy to give them that said scoop while Justin stood back with his lips sealed.

"Oh okay. Well give him a message for me please." She pleaded looking up at him with big does eyes and her lips in a pout.

"Okay."

"Tell him to call me as soon as he gets up."

"I will." He promised mustering up a fake smile.

"Thanks you're a doll." She replied reaching up on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. Then turned on her heel and sashayed down the hall towards the elevator.

He reached up and wiped his cheek roughly, "That girl is a snake. I don't know why Lou put her on this tour. I almost think it was intentional to get the two together."

"I don't know man, that would take a lot of thinking on his part, and plotting don't you think?"

He shrugged narrowing his eyes at her figure till she disappeared behind the elevator doors. "But I will be keeping a very close eye on her for the rest of the tour." He nodded to no one in particular but himself.

"C'mon let's forget about the drama for one night and go out on the town and let loose." Joey pleaded

"Alright Joe, you guys go on down I'm going to make a stop real fast."

After talking to the guards on Justin's door for the night JC walked quickly down the hall towards the elevators to catch up with guys.

Five Weeks Later

Mackenzie sat cross legged in the middle of her bed with her hands resting softly on her basketball of a belly, and smiled to herself. "Just a little over a month Bree and you'll be here."

She smiled softly to herself it felt like this whole thing was just blazing by from the day she found out, to the first time she felt her move, and to actually seeing what she looked like on the ultrasound. Never in a million years would she picture herself about to become a mom, not at this age. She had had so many dreams before moving away, going to school, but now all those dreams had to be put on the back burner for a while and honestly she really wasn't that upset about it. Yeah her life would be filled with baby puke, and shitty diapers but then it would also be filled with the joy of watching this little creature grow from being so small to a young woman, who would one day want to go out in the world and explore for herself.

But thank god that was very far away; she wanted to hold on to this for a very long time. She was just sad that the baby would miss out on having a father in her life, she knew that if she could've gotten a hold of Justin he would've made great dad. He was so good with kids, hell he was still one himself. "Kenz just do not go there." She scolded herself, she hadn't cried over him in months and she didn't want to start now, she just had to keep telling herself that it was him that didn't want to know, and it was him that just abandoned her in her time of need.

Yes she had broken up with him, but she thought she was doing the right thing, that way he wouldn't feel obligated to her, and he could enjoy being free and single while he was touring the world. And in the long run it would have saved her a lot of stress to, not worrying about if he was seeing other girls, or anything of the sort. But now she wished she hadn't broken up with him, she really was scared shitless about raising this baby all by herself. But who was to say he would have stuck with her? She really didn't think he would give up his lifelong dream just for her, so either way she would've been stuck raising this baby.

"Oh well no use crying over spilt milk." She muttered to herself wiping at her teary eyes. "I can't change the past."

"So are you going to sit in here and mope all day or are we going to watch that movie?" Abby voiced standing just outside her door.

Looking up in mild shock Mackenzie stared at her best friend and narrowed her eyes. "I'm not moping." she with sticking out her tongue. "I was thinking."

"You were definitely moping, but that's okay. I read that pregnant woman have these weird as moods from hormones so you can just use the "I'm Pregnant " excuse for everything like if you're eating something really weird, just say I'm Pregnant leave me alone." Abby said with a chuckle hoping it would cheer her best friend up a little bit.

"I guess." Kenz said with a small laugh. She would definitely have to try that one on for size.

"So," Abby said drawing out the vowel. "Are we going to watch that movie?"

"Ya sure let's go." Kenz nodded scooting her butt towards the edge of the bed with one hand on her stomach and the other on the bed she pushed herself up to a standing position. Motioning for Abby to lead the way she began to waddle after her, reaching the living room just as Abby was putting in the movie, and sitting down with a big bowl of popcorn. Sitting down next to her, she tucked her legs under and reached over and grabbed a handful of popcorn shoving it in her mouth.

"God I've been craving this stuff all day." Kenz moaned as the buttery substance hit her tongue, causing her best friend to burst into laughter and not being able to help it she followed soon after. "God I'm pathetic."

"No you're just pregnant." Abby pointed out, which only caused more laughter.

This is exactly what she needed a good movie, food and her best friend. With that she could get through anything that life was going to throw her.

Kansas City, MO

Justin sat silently in the front row of the arena they were playing at that night, enjoying the absolute silence it felt so good to just sit in one place for more than ten minutes and relax, even if it was a huge stadium that later that night would be filled to capacity with people. But right now in this exact moment, he was alone with no one pulling him ten different directions, no one hanging on him whining about her so called problems, and no one bossing him around. It was just him.

In the past five weeks his schedule had only gotten worse, with their growing popularity the fans wanted more and more of Nsync and the record company was more than willing to give them more, they didn't care if you were about to drop from exhaustion, their view was you wanted this life now you need to live with the consequences. Well that's what he thought at least.

All he wanted was one day, one single day that he didn't have anything to do, so he could just sit back and relax, so till then he would just take these twenty or so minutes where the stage was completely empty.

Leaning back in the chair he closed his eyes and sighed. He was just about to drift off when he felt the weight on the row shift and someone sit down with a huff next to him. Taking a deep breath he caught a whiff of the persons perfume and rolled his eyes. Great. The one person he was avoiding found him in his happy place.

"Well fine don't say hi." Britney whined leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I was trying to catch a few Z's Brit." He said with a yawn.

"Why?" She asked sitting up and tilting her head to the side, she reminded him of a cocker spaniel.

"Are you honestly asking me why?" he asked she had to be either completely blonde or just brain dead he hadn't figured out which yet. He brought his hands up to his eyes rubbing them with the ball of his hands, he was fighting for patience, and since he was running on little to no sleep that was a hard feat. "You really haven't seen what's been going on lately have you?"

"No." She said moving her head to the other side.

Taking a deep breath he counted till ten and blew it out slowly. "Wow way to be observant Brit." He said sarcastically.

"Ya know Justin I came over to talk to you as a friend and all you're doing is being mean. I didn't do anything to you, so why are you being a jerk to me?" She said the hurt she felt showing across her features.

"I'm sorry Brit. I'm tired. So I'm being pissy." He apologized, giving her his best puppy dog face. "Can you forgive me?"

"Yes." Brit smiled all but throwing herself into his lap, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

After getting over the initial shock of her in his lap he wrapped his arms around her torso and inhaled softly. This was probably something else he needed comfort; it had been long time since anyone of the female species had hugged him like this. Closing his eyes he leaned his head against hers and just basked in the feelings she was creating.

Britney smiled to herself, she was finally getting what she had worked so hard for, and all it took was a little calculation and a lot of time.

Leaning back she stared into his crystal blue eyes and smiled shyly. Before she leaned down a laid her lips against his, it took everything in her not to moan in pleasure at the feeling of his soft lips; she had fantasized about the feeling of his pink lips since she hit puberty.  And when his lips started to move against hers she couldn't help the small moan that crawled up her throat.

God he was an amazing kisser, he was creating so many different feelings within her body, and it was so exciting.

God he couldn't believe how good this felt, it had been way to long since he had been kissed this way. He didn't know how he had survived the past six months without this. And when she began kissing down the side of his face down to his neck, the pull in his loins became apparent. Moaning softly he leaned his head back and swallowed roughly, the things she was doing with her tongue was driving him absolutely insane.

As her mouth worked on his neck her hands slid down his chest to the hem of his t-shirt disappearing underneath to touch stomach, as she ran her fingers up his stomach his shirt inched up exposing his milky skin.

When the icy air hit his exposed skin his eyes popped open, and the fact that they were in a very public place hit him hard. Before she could make her way down his chest he grabbed her by the forearms to stop her. "Brit honey we need to stop and either take this somewhere else or continue this later."

She looked up at him with a pout. "Why?"

"Because I really don't want an audience to what we were about to do." Justin said half-heartedly god he wanted her so damn bad.

"Okay." She said climbing off his lap and staring down at her handy work. She licked her lips slowly making sure to draw his attention to her mouth. Leaning down she kissed once more then ran her finger down his chest on down to the bulge of his pants drawing a slow circle around it.  "Well when you want to continue, just call me." She smirked softly when he moaned then sashayed her way out of the arena.

As she made her way out his eyes were glued to her ass, watching the way it bounced with every strep, licking his lips he began to imagine all the different ways he could have her, when she was completely out of eye sight he pouted briefly before looking down at his himself.

Groaning to himself he knew he had two choices either a date with his hand or a cold shower. Neither of them really sounded that pleasing so he decided on the latter of the two, and made his way back stage.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj challenge soloj