[Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Destiny Collins has known nothing in her 17 years of life but pain. So when she decides shes had enough she leaves with nothing but the clothes on her back and a few bucks in her pocket. When a freak accident allows her to meet a handsome stranger, they strike up a friendship and she feels herself opening up to him, but quickly puts up the wall she built around herself. Will the stranger be able to help her break down that wall and open her heart to love?


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 6627 Read: 15580
Published: May 18, 2007 Updated: Jun 12, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
I don't own NSYNC or anyone affiliated with them or anything that took place in real life. I own Destiny Collins and all the fictional characters, plot and places. thanks.

1. Chapter 1 by katiex0 [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (990 words)
enjoy! more coming soon

2. Chapter 2 by katiex0 [Comments - 0] (844 words)

3. Chapter 3 by katiex0 [Comments - 0] (813 words)

Here's a new chapter I hope you like it! please review so i know that people are reading/ liking it and want me to continue =]

4. Chapter 4 by katiex0 [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1469 words)
heres a new chapter! Please Review!! i wanna know if theres anything i need to improve, or if you like it the way it is!! thanks a bunch <33

5. Chapter 5 by katiex0 [Comments - 0] (684 words)
sorry this chapter is so short! ill def have a bigger update in the coming days. enjoy and be sure to review and let me know what you think!!

6. Chapter 6 by katiex0 [Comments - 0] (1005 words)
sorry for the lack of updates. ive been SO busy with work i didn't have time, but heres a new chapter i hope you like it! PLEASE REVIEW!! <333

7. Chapter 7 by katiex0 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (822 words)
again SORRYYYY for the lack of update, been sooo busy lately. heres a  new chapter!! again id appriciate some reviews!