Story Notes:
I don't own NSYNC or anyone affiliated with them or anything that took place in real life. I own Destiny Collins and all the fictional characters, plot and places. thanks.
Author's Chapter Notes:
enjoy! more coming soon

Destiny Collin's closed her eyes to shield herself from the pain. She curled up into a fetal position as the beating continued for what seemed like eternity. Then it was over, just like that. She slowly opened her eye to see the figure walking away. Slowly she stood up, cringing as she did so. Slowly making her way to her room she began to feel dizzy as she held the dorm frame. Then without warning she was surrounded by darnkess.


Hours later Destiny's eyes fluttered open. Throwing her feet over the side of the bed she made her way to the mirror, her hand gracing the bruise that appeared on her cheek. She knew she had to get out of here. She had suffered this abuse for long enough. Slipping on her shoes, and grabbing the few bucks off her dresser she quietly made her way down the stairs. Knowing the household to be quiet with slumber she made her way to the door, looking back once more at the life she'd always known and closing the door.

Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake chewed on his pen as he stared at the piece of paper infrom of him.

"Argh!" he said throwing the pen down. "This is hopless!"

JC chuckled at his young friend. "Having some trouble J?" he asked sitting down beside him.

"Yeah. I just can't figure out a melody to go with this lyric" he said running his hand over his face.

JC patted the young man on the back. "Lets call it a night. You won't be able to think when you're stressed like this"

"I guess your right" Justin said standing up. As he looked around he noticed he and JC were the only ones in the room,

"Hey where did everyone go?" he asked as he grabbed his stuff and headed for the door.

"Oh, the guys left about an hour ago. They saw that you were in the zone so they left you alone" JC said with a smile.

"So what time are we meeting tomorrow?" Justin said as he unlocked his car and turned back to JC.

"Actually the guy's were thinking of taking the day off. Since we're all pretty burnt out"

"Oh, ok sounds good to me. See you then man" he said waving as JC drove off.

He was about to get into the car when he heard someone fall.

"Shit!" came the female voice.

He turned his head to see a young girl, no older than 18 laying on the ground holding her ankle.

"Hey! Are you ok?" Justin said making his way over to the young girl, kneeling down so he was making eye contact with her.

 He was met with bright green eyes, which almost made him stumble over at their beauty. They had a sadness to them though, one he couldn't put his finger on.

Destiny looked up into the eyes of a handsome stranger. He was gorgeous with his bright piercing blue eyes and captivating smile. She quickly snapped out of it. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just clumsy" she said starting to stand up but once the weight reached her ankle she stumbled, Justin quickly catching her in his arms.

"Doesn't look like it. Come on let me bring you to the hospital"

"Oh no I couldn't let you do that." she said shaking her head.

"Really, its ok. come on" he said leading her to his car.

"I'm Justin by the way" he said smiling down at her as they walked to the car

"Destiny. Destiny Collins" she smiled back.

Once they were on their way after a few moments of silence Justin finally spoke.

"So how old are you Miss Destiny?"

"I'm 17, and you?" she asked crossing her arms.

"I'm 21" he said grinning at her.

"Oh Mr. Big shot" she quipped back.

Justin chucked. "yeah yeah"

As they pulled up to the hopsital he looked over at the girl next to him. She was beautiful with her curly brown hair falling gently on her shoulders, her bright green eyes shining. She may have been smiling but Justin could see the sadness in her eyes. If only he could figure out what it was.

It seemed like forever for the doctor to come back with the xrays. Finally, the dcotor walked through the door.

"Well Ms.Collins it seems you have a sprained ankle. I would like for you to stay off of it for a week at least, and take the medicine I perscribe" the doctor said writing the prescription out

"I don't have the mon-" Destiny started to say but was cut off by Justin.


"It's taken care of. Thank you doctor" he said as the doctor left.

"Justin! I can't let you pay for my bill, I barely known you"

"Don't even worry about it. Now lets get you home" he said helping her off the examination table.

"Um, actually I don't really have a place. I'm in between right now."


"What do you mean?" Justin asked as they made their way back to the car, Destiny on crutches.

"I'm homeless" she said looking down, completely embarassed.

"Oh." Justin said taken aback. "Well, stay with me until your ankle heals, It's not good for you to be out here on your own like this"

"Justin, I can't. You've already done so much for me and I will be forever greatful but I can't stay with you. I don't want to put you out" Destiny said as she got into the car with Justins help.

Once he was in the drivers seat, he turned to face those sad green eyes. "Destiny, I want to help you ok? Please let me help you" he pleaded with her.

She was taken aback at his plea. This was a man she barely even knew but there was a gut feeling that he wouldn't hurt her. She hoped her gut feeling was right.

"Ok." she said nodding with a small smile. "Lets go."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story