Author's Chapter Notes:
heres a new chapter! Please Review!! i wanna know if theres anything i need to improve, or if you like it the way it is!! thanks a bunch <33

After grabbing Destiny a few outfits at the mall, she changed into the one she liked most before they headed for JC's house. She was wearing a knee length sea blue skirt, it was very flowy and swayed when she walked, with flip flops and a black halter top to go with it. They headed towards JC's house when Justin finally spoke.

"So do you like your outfits?" he asked.

"Yeah I love them. You really didn't need to buy me all that, but thank you anyway" she smiled.

"No problem sweetie" he said. "By the way you look very nice in that outfit" he said giving her a wink.

Destiny blushed but let out a small smile. "Thanks Justin"

The rest of the ride was quite. When they pulled into JC's driveway Destiny let out a sharp breath, which Justin noticed.

"It's going to be fine. They are going to love you" Justin said patting her hand reassuringly.

She gave him a thankful smile as they walked into the backyard.

"Yo man whats up!" Justin hollered making the guys turn around. They saw a petite girl hanging behind Justin and assumed that was Destiny.

JC was the first to approach the two. He gave his usual greeting to Justin and let Justin pass to greet the others before turning to the young girl before him and giving her a warm smile.

"Hi there. I'm JC" he said pulling her into a gentle hug.

"Hi" she said quietly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Destiny"

"That's a pretty name. Justin has said good things about you"

"He has?" Destiny wondered why anyone would say something nice about her.

"Yeah, I mean I know he's only known you for a few days but hes very taken by you"

"Wow. thats really nice of him"

"Justin's a good guy" JC smiled.

"Yeah he is" Destiny nodded.

"So you want to meet the other guys?" JC asked leading her over to the group.

"Yeah, sure" she said making her way over.

"HI IM CHRIS!" Chris shouted making Destiny jump back.

"Chris! You moron don't scare the poor girl" Lance said smacking him upside the head before smiling at Destiny.

"Hi, I'm Lance and the weirdo over here is Chris"

Destiny smiled. "Nice to meet you guys"

"And I'm Joey" Joey said extending his hand.

After introductions had been made they all sat down at the table to eat.

"So Destiny where do you live?" Lance asked casually not seeing Justin's fierce motions to tell him to shut up.

Destiny bit her lip and looked at her hands. "I'm actually homeless right now. I hurt my ankle the other day and Justin was kind enough to take care of me and let me stay with him"

"Why don't you live at home?" Chris asked

"I uh..it just wasn't working out with my parents I gues you could say" she said quietly.

"Wow I'm sorry. Well your welcome to hang here anytime you want" JC said with a sincere smile.

"Thanks. So do you have a basketball court?" she asked suddenly.

The guys all looked at her, surprised she was suddenly opening up.

JC nodded. "yeah, you play?"

"Yeah I used to. It's just a way I relax and have fun" she said adjusting herself in her seat.

"Can you play on your ankle?" Lance asked concerned.

"I don't know. I've been using the crutches. I guess if I don't put too much weight on it or stress it too much."

"Well come on lets go play!" Joey said grabbing Destiny and dragging her to the court, the guys following them.

They ended up splitting into two teams. JC, Destiny and Lance on one team and Justin, Chris and Joey on the other.

Destiny's team was up by 3 points and she was pretty proud of that.

Justin was not liking this. He was suppose to be the king of basketball.

"Destiny, your cheating!" Justin yelled to her across the court.

"How am I cheating? I'm barely even moving!" she said placing her hand on her hips.

"Well I don't know but your cheating somehow cause how else would you be three points ahead of us?"

"Oh I don't know maybe because we're better?" she said giving him a smirk.

"Destiny!" JC called to her. Tossing the ball, light enough so she could catch it without stumbing back, Destiny caught it and threw it into the hoop with ease.

"Ohhh! Another point babyy. and your looooooooosing!" she said taunting the other team doing her little cabbage patch dance.

"Enjoying yourself?" Justin asked amused.

"As a matter of fact I am" she said giving him a fake sweet smile.

Justin rolled his eyes playfully before sticking his tongue out at her.

"Oh well thats mature Justin." she said shaking her head. She watched as he ran down the court with ease, and effortlessly tossed it into the basket.

"HELL YEAH BABY! Now see Des THATS how its done!" he said jumping around the court high fiving Joey and Chris and playfully pushing the other guys.

He made his way over to Destiny with a confident smile on his face.

"Feeling confident are we?" she asked tilting her head to look at him as he loomed over her.

"Yeah. You gonna do something about it?" he asked tauntingly.

"No. Just this. LANCE! Throw me the ball!" she shouted when she saw Lance gain control of the ball. Once in her grasp, before Justin even had time to think, the ball was in the air and the sound of the ball going through the net.

"WE WON!" Destiny said excitedly. "You loooost! You loooost! You--" Destiny didn't even have to time to finish before she was hoisted into the air and tossed over Justin's shoulder.

"Justin! What are you doing?"

"Throwing you in the pool" he said matter of factly.

"JUSTIN!" she squealed this time. "Put me down!"

The other guys watched in amusement at the playfulness between the two. They knew Destiny was going to fit right in with the group. They also could tell Justin had feelings for her. He pushed it off by saying they'd only known each other a few days and while it may not have been a full blown attraction there was definately sparks between the two, the guys just wanted how long it would take for either of them to realize it.


"Justin please!" Destiny pleaded pounding on his back. "This is a new outfit I don't want to ruin it"

Justin thought of that for a moment before finally gently setting her on the ground. "You got lucky little girl. You won't be so lucky next time" he said in a fake threatening voice.

"Your just a sore loser" she said putting her hands on her hips and grinning at him.

"I am not!" he said corssing his arms.

"Yes you are" All 4 guys said at once making Destiny giggle.

"See!"

"Ugh. You guys suck." Justin said in a mock pout sitting in the lawn chair.

"Aw poor baby" Destiny said wiping a fake tear away. "I promise, when my ankle is all better we'll have a remach" she said sitting next to him on the chair.

"deal" he said shaking hand before wrapping his arms around her pulling her in closer.

The guys decided to give them some space and went to a different part of the yard to talk.

"So did you have fun?" Justin asked as he looked down at her with a smile.

"Yeah I did. The guys are really sweet"

"They're great. I love working with them"

"You work with them?" Destiny asked.

Justin forgot he didn't tell anything so she assumed they were just buddies hanging out.

"Yeah we're uh, we've got a little group together. a singing group"

"Oh thats pretty cool. I'll have to listen to you sometime" she said before reaching down to rub her ankle.

"Yeah that would be cool" Justin said as he noticed what she was doing. "Is it bother you?"

"A little bit. Just walked on it too much I guess"

"Well why don't we head back to the house?" Justin asked removing his arm from around her before helping her off the chair.

"Yeah sure. Can you hand me the crutches?" she asked.

Justin handed her the crutches and they made their way over to the guys.

"Hey guys, we're going to head back. Destiny's ankle is bothering her. I'll see you guys tomorrow though?" he asked looking from one person to the other.

"Yeah man sounds good. It was nice meeting you Destiny, I'm sure it won't be the last. Your welcome anytime" JC said giving her another hug

"Thanks JC. I had alot of fun. Bye guys" she said giving a gentle hug to each guy before she and Justin made their way to the car.

Lance smiled and turned to the guys. "I think shes going to fit right in"

The guys all nodded, knowing it was the truth.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story