Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry this chapter is so short! ill def have a bigger update in the coming days. enjoy and be sure to review and let me know what you think!!

A few days passed and Destiny's ankle got stronger each day. She was so glad she had met Justin. He had been so helpful while she healed. It was the end of the week and she decided to call home. Not that they cared.

 "Hello?" someone barked over the phone.

"Yeah..hi" Destiny said quietly.

"Destiny?!" they barked. "where the fuck are you? I've been worried sick"

"Bullshit!" Destiny burst out. She didn't notice Justin standing quietly in the door way. "The only reason you give a damn is because you know if I come home your ass is in deep shit. I just called to let you know, I'm staying with a friend. I'm not telling you where I am or who I'm with. I won't let you hurt me anymore" she shouted before slamming the phone down.

She took a few deep breaths before turning around to see Justin standing there.

"Justin I-" she started but Justin lifted his hand up.

"Don't. It's ok Des. I don't expect you to explain anything to me ok? When your ready, I'll be here" he said kissing her forehead gently.

"Thanks. Look I really appriciate all your help this week but I feel like I'm putting you out"

Justin brought her over to the couch taking her hand in his.

"Destiny, we've only known each other a short while but you are not putting me out. You have a place here as long as you need it." he said lifting her chin to make eye contact with her.

"Really?" she asked softly her eyes filling with silent tears. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely" he said and felt Destiny wrap her arms tightly around his shoulders.

"Thank you Justin" she whispered into his shoulder. "This means the world to me"

"It's not a problem." he said wiping the tears that fell down her cheek.

"Why don't you take a nap?" he said stroking her cheek. "You look exhausted. I'll have dinner ready by the time you wake up" he said as she stretched hersef out on the couch.

"Thanks Justin" she smiled sweetly at him.

"Aint no thang" he said in his ghetto slang making Destiny roll her eyes playfully before falling into a light slumber.

When she awoke, delicious smells filled her nostrils.

"Mmm" she stretched raising her arms in the air.

"Justin?" she called into the large house.

"In here Des!" she heard him call back.

She made her way into the kitchen where she found Justin covered in powder. She covered her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"What happened?" she asked as a few giggles spilled out.

"I was trying to make pancakes and well..you see the end result" he said letting out a sigh.

"Aww you poor thing. From now on just order take out" she giggled as he made his way slowly around the counter.

"Oh you think so?" he smirked.

"Justin, don't give me that look. What are you doing?" she asked slowly backing up, making sure not to bump into anything.

She saw the evil smirk on Justin's face and knew only trouble will follow.

"Come give me a hug Destiny" he said opening his arms.

"Oh no. Don't even think about it powder boy" she said darting for the door but was too slow and in no time was engulfed in Justin's arms.

"Destinyyyy!" he cooed as he shook powder on her.

"JUSTIIIIIIIN!" she squealed as powder went everywhere and he squeezed her tighter.

Finally after a moment he released her laughing at her appereance.

"I'm glad you find this so hilarious" she said sarcastically, trying to shake the poweder off.

"Actually I do, thanks" he said giving her a cheeky grin.

When she finally got most of it off she looked up at Justin.

"Pizza?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"Pizza" Justin nodded.

That night the two of them sat on the couch watching a Fresh Prince of Bel Air marathon and enjoyed the others company. They were both very comfortable around each other, but with both of them denying the growing feelings for the other in the pit of their stomach. It would only be a matter of time before the whole world knew.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story