Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the lack of updates. ive been SO busy with work i didn't have time, but heres a new chapter i hope you like it! PLEASE REVIEW!! <333

Destiny sat on the couch waiting for Justin to get out of the shower. Her ankle had finally healed and she was releaved. They were meeting the guys at the studio. She knew that they were a singing group but had no idea at their popularity.

"Justin! Come on your going to be late!" She shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" he shouted down to her.

A few minutes later he made his way down the stairs, wearing his casual jeans and sweatshirt.

Damn he even looks good in sweatshirts, Destiny thought to herself but quickly shook it off.

"Took you long enough hot shot" Destiny said, her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, Yeah. Lets go priss" he said smirknig at her as they made their way to the car and on their way to the studio.

"So what are you guys rehearsing for?" she asked casually.

"We have a tour coming up" Justin said seeing if she would catch on.

"A tour? Wow. For your little singing group?"

"Actually, we're not that little. Does the name NSYNC ring any bells?" he asked looking at Destiny out of the corner of his eye.

Destiny sat there looking at him with confusing look on her face and then it finally clicked in her head.

"Justin...your in the group aren't you?" she said her mouth dropping.

"Close your mouth sweetie, you'll catch flies" he chuckled as he closed her mouth then nodded, "Yes I am. So are the other guys."

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"Because when you met me, and looked me in the eyes for the first time you didn't see Justin Timberlake, you just saw me. I liked that."

"Wow. Well thats pretty damn cool." she smiled at him.

"Wait til you see the tour put together, its going to kick ass" he said a big grin spreading across is face.

Soon after, they arrived at the studio and headed inside.

"Look who decided to grace us with his presence!" Chris shouted from across the studio.

"Oh bite me Chris" Justin quipped back in a joking tone. "Look who came with me" he said stepping aside to reveal Destiny hiding behind him.

"Destiny!" Chris squealed nearly knocking the girl over.

"Woah. Hey Chris" she giggled as the older man wrapped his arms around her. "Nice to see you too."

"Guys! Destiny is here!" Chris said excitedly.

"Chris, take a deep breath." Destiny said patting his back.

The guys turned when they heard Chris shouting and smiled graced their features when they saw Destiny standing there. Each one gave her a hug and a quick greeting.

"So did Justin tell you our secret?" JC asked amused.

"Yeah. Why didn't you guys tell me?" she said smacking his arm.

"Ow!" JC cried rubbing his arm. "That wasn't cool Des. Well you know now."

"True. Well go impress me." she said sitting on the couch crossing her arms and smiling.

"You heard the girl, go." JC ushered the guys into the booth.

"So what do these buttons do?" Destiny asked making her way over to the control center.

"These control the volume of the music and this starts the track?" the producer said looking at her curious eyes.

"Ohh. Well have them sing something" she said looking up at the guys goofing off in the booth.

"Alright Guys. Lets do a take of "Selfish" for the young lady" the producer said before hitting the approriate buttons.

Seconds later wordless music filled the room. Her eyes shifting from one guy to the other, finally landing on Justin who started of the song. She was mezmerized as she watched Justin sing. His beautiful haromy blended so well with the others. She was amazed at how good the guys were.

"Guys, that was...wow." she said breathlessly.

The guys smiled at her, happy that she liked the song.

Justin walked out of the booth first. "You really like it? It's still in the works though."

"Justin, its amazing. It's going to be a hit" she nodded her approval.

"Thanks Des." he said kissing her forehead tenderly before giving her a wink.

She watched as Justin talked to the producer about what they had just recorded. Lance saw the way she was looking at Justin and made his way over to her.

"Hey" he said startling her.

"Lance! Don't sneak up on me like that" she said holding her hands to chest trying to slow her heartbeat.

Lance chuckled. "Sorry about that. From where I was sitting, it looks like your pretty smitten with Mr. Timberlake over there" he said folding his arms, looking at the young girl before him.

"No, I don't" she said shaking her head then sighing when she saw the look Lance was giving her. "Alright I do. But tell Justin and I'll hurt you in your sleep" she said pointing her finger right infront of him.

"Don't worry Des. I won't say a word." he said pretending to zip his lips and throw away the key. "But from personal experience, take my advice when I say don't wait too long. You won't have forever"

"Thanks Lance" she said wrapping her arms around him as he obliged with her hug.

Justin looked over to see Lance and Destiny hugging. He felt a pang of jealously. But why? Destiny wasn't his. He shouldn't be feeling this way.

"Hey you two, get a room!" he hollered over to them with a smirk on his face only to recieve dirty looks in the process.

"Funny Justin" Destiny called back to him.

"I'd like to think so" he said making his way over to her.

"Your a dork" Destiny shot back.

"And proud of it." he said giving it right back to her.

"You two are like five year olds" Joey said as he passed them shaking his head.

"And proud of it!" they both said at the same time then laughed when they realized they had said it at the same time.

"How long before they realize?" Lance asked JC who sat watching the two.

"Not long I hope. They both need each other more then they realize." JC said with a small smile watching love grow before his eyes.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story