Story Notes:

I have absolutely no idea what this is hahaha. I found the challenges page and saw the Role Play Challenge. The problem is I've never heard the song and I'm too lazy to listen to it or find lyrics. Basically this is what came to my mind, based on the title alone.... soooooo it's not really a challenge but kinda, maybe? I don't know! Whatever it is, it's just a short little thingy I wrote. Uh huh. Enjoy? 

 

Let me know if I should untag (can I even do that?) as a challenge, just figured I'd tag it because I did start writing for a challenge... but I have a short attention span and get distracted very easily. haha <3 

Author's Chapter Notes:
I also didn't proof read or anything... back to that whole being lazy thing. Sorry if it sucks!

 

 

       You stand in the corner of a crowded club, sipping your gin martini: stirred, up, one olive; and slightly rocking to the music. You fix your hair and sneak a peak down your body making sure everything is in place. When you look up you see a tall man with dirty blonde curls and eyes as blue as the water in Paradise.

       “What’s your name?” he asks, holding a glass of coke and some kind of alcohol.

       You laugh and play with the olive in your martini, “Really? That’s your pick up line?”

       He gives you a half smile and looks down at the ground before answering, “Who says I’m trying to pick you up?”

       “OK then, keep walking,” you respond. Sure, he might be gorgeous, definitely the hottest guy in this place but you’re not looking for anything other than a good night, and with a pick up line like that, you’re sure he’s not going to be able to give you want you need.

       “Should I try again maybe?”

       “Yeah, maybe.”

       He laughs this time, his eyes glancing over your body quickly, “You’re beautiful…”

       You feel your eyes roll and your feet walking away before he can even finish. 

       “Come on girl, you’re killing me here,” he grabs on to your arm to stop you from leaving.

       “What do you want?” you ask, deciding to go against your better judgment and give him another chance.

       “A dance.”

       “A dance?” you laugh, “What are we in junior high?”

       “There are no junior high kids that dance the way I want to dance with you.” You manage to hold back the laughter so he continues, “What’s your name?”

       “What’s your fascination with names?”

       “I just want to know so I’ll know what name to call out when I’m giving it to you all night.”

       “There it is,” you laugh and take one last swig of your martini before following him to the dance floor. He pulls you so close you’re practically on top of him and immediately attaches his hands to your ass.

       You hate to admit it but your heart actually skips a beat and it doesn’t take more than a second for you to get hot all over.

       “So your name?” he whispers in your ear.

       “Jade.”

       “Jade?” he repeats.

       “Yeah, Jade.”

       “OK,” he smiles and nods his head, “Jade it is.”

       “And you are?”

       “Victor.”

       “Victor?” what kind of a name is Victor?

       “Yes Jade, I’m Victor.”

       “OK, Vick, nice to meet you.”

       “Nah,” he shakes his head and let’s a quick chuckle that he’s been trying to hold in escape, “It’s Victor, no nicknames Jade. So what’s a beautiful girl like you doing all alone here tonight?”

       “Would you shut the fuck up? You talk too much.”

       “You’re right,” he responds with a smile before turning you around and placing his arms over your shoulders and grinding up against your back.  He slowly moves his hands down your body, gently grazing over your breasts and making their way down to your body. He stops at the bottom of your dress, and slowly moves his hands up under your dress before stopping right at the top of your thigh and whispers in your ear, “You wanna get out of here?”

       You open your mouth but are unable to form words, so a quick head nod will do the trick. He grabs onto your hand and drags you through the club. You’re greeted by a crowd of people and a sea of flashes, but Victor stands in front of you so you’re blocked, and the only thing they can see is his back. A limo pulls up and he grabs your hand quickly, pulling you into the limo.

       “Wow Victor, living large?”

       “First class, all the way,” he smiles before pressing the button so the screen between the driver and you goes up, giving you your privacy.

       You fix your hair and straighten our your black dress when you feel him pick you up and place a leg on either side of his lap. He attacks your lips with his and runs his hands over your legs, sliding your dress up over your waist immediately.

       Your head falls back as he moves his lips to your neck, kissing as if he can never get enough of you. Your hands unzip his jeans and he lets out a soft moan as you slip your hands into his boxers and grab onto him. You stroke him slowly and kiss him passionately one more time before slowly tracing a finger down his chest and giving him a smirk before falling to your knees in front of him.

       He throws his head back while your stroke him slowly and wrap your lips around him, slowly letting your tongue travel around his shaft. You flick your tongue on his head and look up to see his eyes closed and hear him moan softly,

       “Ugh fuck… girl,” he says in a low voice before reaching down to move your hair out of your face so he can get a better view. As if a habit, he runs his hands through your hair, slowly moving your head to a beat. You slap his hand out of the way, you’re doing this your way, and gently grab his balls in your hand and continue your different tongue tricks on his dick before working him back and forth and feeling his tense up as you suck hard, and he leans back in the seat.

       He lets out a moan and pulls you up to his lap, breathing heavily. “Alright baby, now it’s your turn,” he says before laying you down on he long seat the length of the limo.

       He spreads your legs and pushes your dress up over your head and throws it across the limo before letting out a quick chuckle, “No panties?”

       “No point.” You answer simply.

       “Of course not,” he gives you a crooked smile before pulling your legs so your whole body slides closer to him, “Damn baby, you’re dripping already.”

       “Are you calling me baby because you don’t remember my name?” you ask, even though at this moment you couldn’t care less if he knew your name.

       He chuckled, “It’s… fuck, alright, yeah I don’t remember your name.  Cheryl? Sandy?”

       “Jade Victor, try to keep up.”

       “Oh I’m up, that’s not something we need to worry about.” He smiles before looking at your parted legs below him, “Can I continue or did you want to stop and have a chat?”

       “Shut up,” you giggle and move your legs to his shoulders, “Come on Victor, show me what ya got.”

       He licked his lips before reaching a finger down to your center. You let out a moan and he chuckles, “Damn girl… Jade, I hardly even touched you.”

       “Shut up, stop,” you whine.

       “You want me to stop?” he moves his hands up in the air.

       “No!” you shout, “Don’t tease me, it’s not fair. I didn’t tease you.”

       “Alright, sorry. I’m all about being fair.” He returned his finger to your slit, gently rubbing back and forth. You moan again and he smiles, “How’s that working for you?”

       “Shut up” you gently kick his head with your legs on his shoulders, “Seriously.”

       “Alright,” he answers as he kisses your leg, slowly kissing his way up. He’s taking his damn time and it’s killing you, but his fingers still trace your center.  You feel him kiss your inner thigh and slowly you feel his tongue flick your clit.  You moan again, louder this time and feel his finger gently enter inside you.  You whole body tenses up and you throw your hands over your head, looking for something, anything, to grab on to.  You scream, completely out of breath, after reaching your point.

       Victor pulls you to his lap and kisses your lips quickly, “We still got a ways to my place.”

       “I can think of a few things we can do to pass the time,” you answer with a smile and unbutton his shirt, running your hands down his chiseled chest. His hands find your breast, and he massages them before kissing his way down your neck and to your breasts. You sit up on your knees and pull his pants off completely before once again grabbing onto his dick in your hands. You place your opening at the very tip of his dick, only letting the very top enter you.

       “What the fuck are you doing?” he asks, moving his hands to your waist.

       “What are you talking about, Victor?” You move your hands to your breasts, gently massaging them and thowing your head back as you moan.  He watches you carefully, swallowing hard and licking his lips. “Come on Jade.”

       You give him a half smile and grab his hands from your waist and move them to your breasts. His lips move to your neck where he kisses softly and then moves up to whisper in your ear, “Stop fucking with me.”

       “OK,” you whisper back and fall into him hard, both of you moaning together. You ride him hard and fast, both of you screaming together. Your bodies tense up together and just as the limo stops you both reach your climax.

       While trying to catch your breath, you crawl across the limo to grab your dress from the floor and quickly pull it over your head while he pulls his pants on.  Your eyes meet, and both let out a quick chuckle before he buttons up the bottom buttons of his shirt and opens the limo door.

       He gets out first and holds his hand out to help you. The limo driver is standing by the door, and closes it once you’re both safely out.

       “Thanks James,” he says to the driver.

       James nods his head and smiles, “Have a good night Mr. Timberlake, Mrs. Timberlake.”

       “Thanks James,” you respond.

       You both giggle as Justin; your husband leads you to your house. “He always fucking ruins it.”

       You smile and kiss his neck while you button the rest of his buttons, “Get yourself straightened out, Victor.”

       He laughs and fixes your dress before opening the door to your house. You walk inside and hear he television on softly. When you walk into the living room you see Melanie, the babysitter sitting on the couch. 

She gets up when she sees you and smiles, “How was the event?”

“Fine,” you both answer at the same time and laugh.

“How were the kids?” you ask, immediately switching back to mom mode.

“They were good. Ethan had a bit of a tantrum but…”

“When does Ethan not have a tantrum?” Justin asked with a smile. It’s true; Ethan and tantrum are two words that go together very frequently in this house.

“Not too serious?”

“No, he was fine after a little time out. Besides that they were all good.”

“I don’t know what we’re going to do with him,” you say with a sigh. That four year old sure likes to drive everyone crazy.

“We got two of em,” you look to the fridge and see your husband leaning against it, eating a slice of cold pizza, “Solution: we get rid of him.”

“Justin,” you laugh, what a horrible thing to say about your first-born son, even if it is a little tempting at times.

“It’s true! What do you think the point of having identical twins is? You get a choice, which one you like better. You keep the one you like, get rid of the one you don’t.”

“That’s so horrible!” you laugh and slap his arm before taking a bite of the pizza he holds out for you with a shrug.

“Thanks a lot, Mel. The kids love it when you come.”

“I love watching them, they’re fun. Anytime.”

“Good, we’ll hold you to that,” Justin laughed as he handed her some money and gave her a hug, “Thanks a lot sweetie. You’ll text us when you get home, right?”

“Yeah, make sure you text,” you say before pulling her into a hug, “We’re so lucky to have you.” And you are. It’s great to have an eighteen year old around ready and willing to watch you’re little angels, and when you say angels you mean devils. “We’ll see you next week, yeah?”

“Yeah, see you then. Bye,” Justin waves at her and you walk her to the door.  When you get back into the kitchen he’s yawning with his arms stretched over his head, “Whatchaya say Jade? Ready for bed?”

“Yeah Victor, what kind of a name is Victor?”

“What kind of a name is Jade?” he asked wrapping his arms around your waist as you walk upstairs, “Jade. You got me all confused.”

“It was the sluttiest name I could think of,” you admit with a laugh.

“Well done then, I think you got it.”

You slap him again before standing in the doorway of the first bedroom you come a cross. Your six-year-old daughter, Haylee’s room. You sneak in, kiss her gently and sneak out without waking her.  Luckily you managed to because that child is the typical first born; bossy and loud.

Next you head to the twins room, Ethan and Kyle, complete opposites. “I’m afraid to go in,” Justin whispers in your ear, holding you in the doorway. “What if he wakes up?”

You giggle and pull away from his grip, “You’re a horrible father,” you whisper even though you know that couldn’t be further from the truth. You kiss both your sons and sneak out, successfully leaving them sound asleep.

Across the hall you sneak in, leaning down to kiss your three year old Aidan who is sleeping soundly in his new racecar toddler bed.

“He likes the bed, huh?” Justin asked at a normal volume, this one sleeps through anything.

“Yeah he loves it, he wanted to play in it all day.”

Justin chuckles and grabs onto your hand, leading you into the last room, the room of your 18-month-old daughter, Abigail. You both stop in the doorway for her, knowing the second you enter that room she’ll start crying, she can sense it.  He grabs your hand once more and brings you into you bedroom across the hall.

“We have a lot of kids.”

“Yeah,” you chuckle, “Are you just figuring this out now?”

“Nah, I guess it just hit me. Seriously though, there’s a lot of them.”

“I know, that’s why you need to get snipped.”

“Nuh huh,” he covers himself.

“I’m just going to stop having sex with you.”

“Yeah, sure,” he laughs, “You said that two kids ago.” You laugh again and slap him before changing into your sweatpants.  “Really though, I mean when we met ten years ago who would of thought we’d be here now, with five little devils and still going strong?”

You smile and stand on your tippy toes to kiss your husband gently. It sure does say a lot, and you thank god everyday for giving you such a blessed life.

Justin reaches over to turn off the light and you both fall into bed. He wraps his arms around you and kisses the back of your neck “Night babe, I love you.”

“I love you too, goodnight,” you answer closing your eyes but they jolt open when you hear a loud bang of thunder, “Nooo,” you whine, “no, no noooo.”

Justin chuckles, “We need a lock on our door. 5…4…3…2…”

“Mommmmmy!” you hear Haylee’s voice.

“What’s the matter, darling?”

“Aidan’s scared cause of the thunder,” the six year old explains. You know Aidan would have slept through the thunder no problem, but Haylee’s the scared one and woke him up.

“Alright, come on,” you reach over to turn the light on.

“No talking, only sleeping,” Justin says with his eyes closed. Haylee giggles and cuddles up to her father, she’s a huge daddy’s girl, so you’re not surprised.

You wrap your arms around Aidan and kiss his forehead, “How are you doing buddy?”

Another loud crack of thunder echoes through the house, causing all four of you to jump. “5…4…3…2…” Justin begins but is broken off by the screaming.

“MOMMY! DADDY! MOMMY! DADDY!” the twins scream while running into your room. Isn’t it supposed to be the terrible twos? Why has it lasted for two years?

“Alright, shh, boys you need to be quiet, you’re going to wake the…” too late, she’s crying, “baby.”

“I got it,” Justin crawled out of the bed as you help the twins in.  “Glad we went for that king sized bed now, aren’t ya?” Justin asked with a chuckle before crawling back in bed with Abigail in his arms.

“Ooowww!” Haylee screamed, “Ethan’s hittin me and I didn’t even do anything!”

“Alright, rules.” Justin sat up and looked over your school of fish, “No talking, no hitting, no snoring!” the kids giggled, “I’m serious. No fighting. Only sleeping. Or I’ll sell you all on eBay tomorrow, got it?”

Most would think your kids wouldn’t get his sarcasm but they do, they’ve been used to it their whole life, it’s in their blood. They giggle, all five of them, even if the youngest just giggles because everyone else is.

“Haylee, bonk daddy on the head for me.”

The giggling continues, all seven of you laughing through the thunderstorm. You know you’re not going to get much sleep tonight, but lying there with your family, you wouldn’t have it any other way. What a perfect night. 


Completed
Sox is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked The Perfect Night also liked 358 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj oral roleplay