His tongue moved between her lips, ran across her smooth teeth and continued to explore her mouth as her tongue stroked his. He moaned as he put his large hands on the back of her head and wove his fingers into her long brown hair, pulling her closer to him. With their chests pressed together, their hearts pounded so hard that they were both positive that the other person could feel theirs.  Hands explored as their surroundings became irrelevant. The storm continued making it's strength known outside but there was an inner storm between them that would give the one outside a run for its money. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her sideways onto his lap, his fingers moving up and down her bare thighs. She mentally applauded herself for not wearing nylons.

 

"So...Umm..Rick...Why didn't you tell me you were in town?"

 

"I wanted to surprise you, baby."

 

"You just wanted to tease me, JC...I mean...Rick..." Laura grinned.

 

"Don't call me Rick anymore...I feel like we're cheating on each other. I don't know whether to be jealous of myself or mad that you would do such naughty things with a stranger in public." JC said as he paused from role playing.

 

"Tsk..Tsk..Tsk..We're not cheating...We're not even dating right now. So no worries, JC." Laura smiled pulling his head down, she kissed across his cheek to his ear and sucked on his earlobe before capturing it between her teeth and gently tugging on it while her tongue flicked at it.

 

He moaned and whispered, "If you don't stop that Missy, you'll be sorrier than I know you already are for keeping this body away from me."

 

This statement only made her suck and pull harder. He let out a little mock growl and pushed her thighs apart, running the palm of his hand against her inner thigh until his thumb touched her wet panties, which inspired a real growl from his throat.

Lying across him and pressed hard against his body didn't give her a lot of room to explore but the thought of shifting positions was halted by his thumb rubbing against her panties. The harder he rubbed, the more his thumb disappeared along with her panties, between her pussy lips. His lips were in her hair as she moved down a little and licked at his neck, finding a particularly sensitive spot near the base of his throat that made him grip her tighter and rub a little harder.

 

"That's it! God you know where to get me each time!" He growled and grabbed her around the waist and held her up until she was standing on the bench, a foot on each side of his legs. She put her hands against the wall for support as his hands moved up her legs, pushing her skirt up with them until it was around her waist. His mouth was suddenly against the top of her pussy, his warm breath seeping into her skin, causing her legs to shake. He held onto her thighs as he began to suck on her lips through the material, mixing the wetness from his lips with the moisture coming from hers. She closed her eyes and moaned when his fingers roughly pushed the crotch of her panties aside and ran his tongue up her slit. He moaned in apparent appreciation of either her shaved pussy or the taste of her, perhaps both.

 

Moving his head back and forth, he pushed his face in deep and latched onto her clit with his lips and began sucking on it hard, pulling it deeply into his mouth while his tongue pressed against it. His hands moved up to her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and then squeezing them back together. With shaking legs she managed to grind her pussy against his face, loving the feeling of his stiff tongue entering her for a brief second and then lapping mercilessly against her swollen clit. Holding the wall for support, she placed one foot up on the back of the bench, opening her pussy wide over JC's mouth. Her open invitation was not lost on him as he squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling her right down on his face as he fucked her with his tongue. She felt like she was going to fall and leaned her forehead against the wall, shutting her eyes tight and rocking against him. As the wave started to overtake her body, she dug her nails into the wall and scratched downward. Her legs stiffened and every muscle in her body was screaming for release.

 

"Oh God" she moaned and tightened her thighs against his head so hard that he couldn't move. Her body shook and she came hard against his mouth, biting her lower lip to suppress a scream. When the wave lessened her thighs released his head and he happily lapped up the cream. Leaning against the wall and breathing hard, she was startled by the lightning flashing through the room. The fact that someone could be watching them had never crossed her mind until that moment. Of course, that thought turned her on even more.

 

"Should we look for the lobby now?" JC asked from below. Pushing herself away from the wall, she stepped down off the bench and reached down to touch his huge hard on that was struggling to get out from his jeans.

 

"And waste this?" she asked in a shocked voice.

 

It was hard to calculate how much time they had before either the lights went on or before they were arrested for public indecency and carted off to jail. Her fingers worked quickly to undo his button and release the zipper. She pushed the flaps back and pulled his briefs down, pulling out his hard, swollen cock. She stroked it lovingly for a moment, listening to him sigh. She was about to lean over and take him in her mouth when he grabbed her hips again and pulled her back onto his lap, this time straddling his legs. Her knees were on the bench, his cock right below her pussy, waiting.

 

Leaning over she kissed him, tasting herself on his skin. As she kissed him she moved her hips back and forth, letting the head of his cock slide against her soaked lips. He moaned against her mouth and held her hips tightly, trying to pull her down on him. She fought him and continued to tease his cock as it became wet and started to slide between her lips.

 

After a month of torture, self control was no longer one of her strong points and she moved her hips forward until she could feel his cock at her opening and with one quick movement she pushed her knees out and slammed down hard on his cock. They both moaned and held still, embracing the feeling of his hard cock buried deep in her tight pussy.

 

Holding the back of the bench she used it to pull herself up and down, his hands on her hips doing the same. Letting go of the bench, she moved his hands to her ass cheeks and then grasped the bench again, pulling herself up and then dropping hard against him. The zipper of his jeans felt cold and rough against her thighs as she started to move faster and faster, his cock throbbing and twitching inside her as he raised his hips to meet her downward thrusts.

 

His hands pulled her cheeks apart again as he slid a finger between them feeling how wet her ass had become thanks to her dripping pussy. He returned the favor of her previous attack on him and just plunged his finger deep into her ass. She cried out so loud that he had to quickly move his other hand up and clamp it over her mouth as she moaned and stopped moving, her pussy tightening around his cock. He moved his finger out slowly and then plunged it back in again and she bit the palm of his hand but didn't stop moving. She varied between moving up and down and rocking back and forth. Just when he felt like he was getting the rhythm she would change it, driving him insane. This was her ultimate revenge for the month of agony he put her through. He took his hand away from her mouth and made a mental note to discuss her unfair tactics with her later.

She pushed down on his cock and then back against his finger that was furiously fucking her ass. There was no turning back when she felt her orgasm approaching. Releasing her weight off her knees, she sat hard against his cock and rocked back and forth as JC thrust his cock and finger in and out of her at the same time.

 

Leaning her head back, a sound came from deep inside her throat emerged from her lips causing JC's hand to cover it once again. She bit him again as she shuddered and screamed, her orgasm striking like a powerful blow. When she stopped making noise, he removed his hand and slapped her ass hard for biting him.

 

"Oh baby." She whispered, moving off his lap.

 

"Lar....Laura....get back here" he pleaded, reaching out for her and pulling her by her hips back on top of him, realizing then that she had turned around. Bending over and reaching back she placed his cock between her ass cheeks and then slowly backed down on him. She moaned loudly and there was nothing he could do to stop her. The feeling of her extremely tight ass around his cock was enough to make him lose it. He held her hips and pulled her down, driving himself into only once deeply and he couldn't hold it back any longer. She felt his forehead banging against her back as he jerked under her, his fingers digging hard into her hips and his low, deep moans were smothered against her back as he came. He leaned back and they were both still shaking when the emergency lights finally went on. As he looked down to see his cock embedded in between her creamy cheeks he wished they could just live on this bench.

 

She pulled herself off of him and quickly pulled down her skirt, smoothing it down her legs and then ran her fingers through her hair as she watched him stand up, shove his still semi-hard cock back into his jeans and do the zipper back up. Looking down at his crotch she broke up laughing and started to walk away. Feeling a little rejected, he looked down to see that the front of his jeans were soaked from her sitting on him. He looked up to see her standing there, a huge smirk on her face.

 

"Hey, why do I get the wet spot?" he said as he walked towards her.

 

"It's payback sweetie." she started to back up, telling him not to walk with her because she was a little more than embarrassed that he had an 'accident'. He tried his hurt look out on her and found no sympathy there so he pulled out his shirttails and asked if he was acceptable now.

 

Laura laughed as she wrapped her arms around him to finally properly welcome him home. "I missed you."

 

Hand in hand they left the exhibit rooms and walked through the lobby, Lucy's eyes following them suspiciously. As they passed the desk JC looked at Lucy "Interesting Recycled exhibit, but might I suggest getting the emergency lights fixed back there, someone could get hurt."

 

As they left the museum JC looked down at her and said, "While you're buying me dinner, we need to discuss how you think what we just did even remotely compares to the little things I did to you...And who broke the deal first."

 

"Oh no way...It was sooo you!" Laura smiled as they argued. JC quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her outside into the pouring rain.

 

"Just wait till we get home...I'm gonna fix your ass." Laura said as she chased him in the rain.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex