Later that evening JC and Laura were working downstairs in his home studio. They were both sitting at the piano struggling to figure out the melody for a song she had just begun writing.

 

"Its got a really nice slow beat. I got it started off in my head here. He is going to sing this part." Laura pointed out the section with her pencil as she slowly keyed on the piano with her free hand, "How do you keep the music playing...How do you make it last...How do you keep the song from fading...Too fast..."

 

Now I want violins to slowly start to come in when she comes in with her verse. "How do you lose yourself to someone...And never lose your way...How do you not run out of new things...to say." she slowly sang. Laura looked towards JC for feedback and noticed he was staring at her and not paying attention to the lyrics in front of him.  "What?"

 

"I just love to watch you when you sing...I just love watching you period." he smiled as he moved her hair back off her shoulder and lightly kissed it.

 

She could feel her face slowly turning red. "Come on, JC."

 

"Okay, I know how you hate getting compliments."

 

"I don't hate getting compliments. I just feel awkward when I get them."

 

"Well you shouldn't." He kissed her neck.

 

A chill ran up her back when his lips touched her skin. "You seemed to really enjoy it when Nikky was here earlier."

 

"Yeah I did. I love kids." He paused and looked over at Laura with curiosity in his eyes, "How many do you plan on having when you get married?"

 

"I don't know...I never really thought about it till now." Laura replied.

 

"You never thought about having kids?"

 

"I've thought about it, but I would always come to the conclusion that I wouldn't want them to be more screwed up than me." she joked.

 

"I'm serious." he said as he slowly began to play the beginning chords.

 

"Maybe one of each. It all depends on my husband and what he wants."

 

"Well, I can tell you right now that I want a boy and girl. Not necessarily in that order. Whatever you come out with first would be fine." he joked.

 

"So confident that I would actually marry you someday huh?"

 

"You'd probably marry me and then only wear your wedding ring when no one else was around." he said sarcastically.

 

"Funny." she said as she lightly punched his arm. "Okay so back to this song, JC. After their first two verses, it should start off with the bass and then a slow tap on the drums…"  Laura could feel JC's arms inching their way around her waist.  Hey buddy! I'm trying to work here! Cut that out!"

 

JC laughed and shook his head, leaning back. "What am I supposed to play with while you're playing with my piano?" he asked.

 

"You're suppose to be working too you know."

 

"We've been in here for almost 9 hours, baby. My attention span is gone. I need a break."

 

"Oh my God...JC Chasez needing a break from music? What the hell is the world coming to!?" she gasped.

 

He pushed her gently as they walked out of the studio and down the hallway towards the sitting room.  "Damn I forgot to turn the air off...You cold?"

 

"A little."

 

"Want one of my sweaters to wear while it warms up?"

 

"Yeah."

 

JC went to stand up but Laura stopped him. "I'll get it--amuse yourself while I'm gone."

 

She smiled and stepped into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. She leaned her back against the door. Thoughts of how JC had interacted with the baby kept running through her head. How could she not tell him? How would he react if he found out the truth. Laura thought about how much of a hypocrite she was.  She had gotten so angry with JC for keeping his meeting with Rachel a secret and here she was keeping this huge secret from him.  But it wasn't her secret to tell.  It wasn't any of her business.  Or was it.  She needed to tell him.  He needed to know.  But how could she betray one friend for another?  How could she lie to the man she loves.  Well technically she wasn't lying, she thought to herself.  He'd never asked the right questions, so she never lied. 

 

"Find anything interesting yet?" he called from outside the door.

 

JC's voice startled her from her thoughts.  "Ummm, working on it," she said, moving away from the door.

She heard him laugh and moving around -- then suddenly soft music began to play. "I thought you could use some mood music," he commented, leaning against the door and wondering exactly what she was doing.

 

And what were all those snide remarks he made in the studio about her only wearing a wedding ring when they were along.  She could tell that his patience with her wanting to keep their relationship a secret was growing thin.  She wanted to do something special. She had to do something to ease his fears. Tonight she would be the seductress.  He was usually the one to make the first move with her and she wanted to show him that she could be seductive.

 

Laura soon found a white, long sleeved, button up shirt and held it up to look at it. Smiling, she wondered which plan in her head she was going to follow. The feeling of his arms around her and his lips against her neck while she was playing came back to her and she started pulling off her sun dress. She hung it up and then quickly removed her panties and bra before she lost all the courage to make the first move and try and surprise him. Slipping into the shirt, her shaking fingers struggled with the buttons. She rolled up the sleeves, feeling the shirttails hanging down around her thighs.

 

"I poured you some wine," he said as he dimmed the lights.

 

"Wonderful, thanks," she replied, looking in his mirror and trying to straighten out her hair. She put the collar up on the shirt and at the last minute, undid the button that was right over her breasts.

 

"Need any help in there?"

 

Laura took a deep breath and opened the door. She smiled at him and watched his jaw drop.

 

"Well look at you, missy."

 

"What?" Laura asked, trying not to feel self-conscious.

 

"Now why can't I get that shirt to look that good on me?"

 

"You don't have the tits for it I guess." she boldly stated.

 

"Yeah well you surely do." JC smiled. "So what's making you suddenly want to entice me? You know you already do that everyday of the week."

 

"Well I wanted to try and be bolder for once...Make the first move so to speak. You're the one always initiating...I think I need to try and reverse our roles for once."

 

"Well reverse away, my love."

 

"Would you like to dance?" she asked.

 

"Yeah let me just pull down the shades."

 

"Leave them."

 

"Excuse me?"  he was shocked at her words.

 

"Just leave them. I don't think anyone will be up at 3am snooping."

 

"Just remember that you told me that. I don't want you getting upset later."

 

Laura laughed and pulled him closer to her body, entwining his fingers through hers. As they swayed slowly, she pressed her cheek against his, sighing softly in his ear. As he rubbed her back, the shirt moved up and down and JC groaned softly when her back was pointed to a mirror panel beside the couch and he caught a glimpse of the tops of her thighs.

"Are you okay?" she asked, leaning back to look at him grinning.

 

"Oh yeah," he said trying to control himself. He wanted to grab her ass but wanted to let her make the first move.

 

She smiled and moved her head forward and kissed him softly, tasting the sweetness of his lips. The kiss started softly and became more passionate; their lips pressing harder as their mouths parted and tongues explored. She let go of his hand and pushed hers through his hair, pulling his mouth harder against her own. His mouth devoured hers as her body melted against his. They pulled away to catch their breath and stare at each other.

 

He cupped her face, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs. "You have no idea what you do to me," he whispered softly before pulling her back to kiss her again. His tongue traced over her lips, flicking at the corners of her mouth before he sucked on her bottom lip. Laura's grip around his waist tightened as his tongue moved into her mouth and stroked hers. Her body moved against his, still swaying slightly only not to the music anymore, but to the music their bodies had started to play.

 

The shrill sound of his cell phone stopped the kiss and he pulled back, releasing her. "Don't answer it."

 

"I have to, baby." he explained as he left her standing there, panting slightly.

 

"This better be damned important," he said into the receiver, smiling at her as he listened to the voice on the other end. "Could we discuss this tomorrow or something, Joey?" Laura went back to her wineglass and his eyes followed her. "Well I'm kind of busy right now." She sat on the couch and slowly crossed her legs. The shirt slowly crept up her thighs and JC's eyes followed its journey, mesmerized by what it was revealing. "....Yah, I'm still here. Listen Joey, I love you man, but I have to tell you, you're wrecking my social life."

 

He watched Laura dip her finger into her wine and then bring her finger to her mouth, sucking on it. JC felt his cock stirring. "Dude, go ask Justin!" he said and turned the phone off, tossing it back onto the counter. He returned and sat next to her on the couch.

 

"Joey wanted someone to ramble to about his new fatherly issues he is dealing with."

 

"A lot of baby talk today huh?"

 

"Yeah...I want a baby," he said softly, touching her face.

 

Laura almost spit out her wine.  "Whoa...Huh?"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex