"Not now silly...But later on in life...With you."

 

"How are you so sure we will even be together that long?"

 

"I just do."

 

"I'm sure you'd be a great dad."

 

His hand moved up her calf lightly, "I hope so...Now as far as great friend, I would have to argue with you about tonight. I just hung up on my best friend because all I could think about was making love to you."

 

Her arms tightened around his neck and she pulled him down, half on top of her. As they kissed passionately, his hand moved up over her bare hip, stroking her soft skin. Her body arched as he released her lips and started kissing down her neck, sucking on her skin softly. Slowly his hand moved up her side, over her ribs until his thumb brushed against the underside of her breast. He tried to move but found himself trapped in an awkward position. "I do have a bed you know...Well three if you count the guest bedrooms," he said as his thumb moved up and made contact with her erect nipple.

 

JC stood up and put his arm out towards her. Laura stood up and starred deep into his eyes. JC quickly forgot about the bed. Leaning down he kissed her chest as his fingers worked on the buttons of her shirt. He licked between her breasts as he pushed the shirt back, revealing her body to him. He kissed the gentle swell of her breast, taking the time to lick her skin everywhere. His tongue circled her puffy nipple and her back arched. He felt her fingers pushing back though his hair, pulling his mouth harder against her as he continued to trace it with his tongue. Gently, he sucked it into his mouth and listened to her soft moans, feeling them wash through his body. Sucking in, he pulled his head back and teased the tip of her nipple with his tongue. He loved the way her body arched as his hand moved down over her stomach, touching every available inch of her skin. Her fingernails scratched the back of his neck as his fingers slid down over her hip to her thigh and then slowly ventured in between her legs, stroking her inner thigh with the lightest of touches.

 

Laura raised her hips, trying to move his fingers closer to where she ached for them. Trying to concentrate, she moved her hands down his back as far as she could and started pulling at his shirt. She managed to pull it out of his jeans and up to his shoulders before she had to stop. His thumb was brushing over her pussy lips as his mouth made its way over to her other breast, licking and kissing until his lips met with her nipple. His tongue lashed out at it as he tried to keep his hand steady. Laura was moving her hips up and down, anxiously trying to get him to touch her more but he was enjoying the tease and the anticipation.

 

"JC please..." she moaned, pushing herself against him. He moved one leg over hers and immediately felt her knee move up and start rubbing against his crotch.

 

"Laura," he moaned, trying to prop himself up on one elbow. He looked down at her, his heart pounding wildly as their bodies continued to grind against each other. He put his arm under her neck and touched her face with his other hand. "Laura, I need to know something."

 

She reached up and pulled his head down to hers, kissing him hard as she pushed her body against his. Her fingers pulled at his hair as her tongue probed his mouth. JC pushed one arm around her waist and rolled, pulling her on top of him, their legs tangled. His heart was pounding furiously and his body ached for her. With his hands on her head, he pushed her back, panting. "Laura, I really need to know something."

 

"Later," she whispered, trying to move her head forward. "Right now, I want you so badly."

 

"Baby," he pleaded, trying to concentrate on his question and not how her body was rubbing against his. "Earlier today when they were at your place...There seemed to be tension between you and Rachel. Do you think she knows about us? Is that going to cause more problems for you?"

 

Laura stopped moving and looked him in the eye. For a moment she felt extremely hurt that he would be sitting there worried whether his ex-fiancé knew if they were together. But logic told her that if she was in his position she would probably be thinking the same thing. "No, she was just having a stressful day. She doesn't know, JC." She pushed herself up, straddling his waist. "Do you remember a long time ago when the rest of the guys went on vacation and you decided not to go? You came by my house?"

 

He reached up and pushed open her shirt, looking at her beautiful breasts. His finger traced her nipple. "Yes, I do. Why?"

 

Reaching down, she pulled his shirt up so she was sitting against his skin. As she undid the buttons she began to rub her wetness against his stomach. He moaned and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She finished undoing his buttons and pushed his shirt back and then started rubbing her palms against his chest. His skin was hot beneath her touch.

"It was the first time we were alone together..Without anyone around," she said softly, pushing down harder until she could feel her clit rubbing against his skin. Her nails dug into his chest as she slowly ground herself against him.

 

"Yes, it was," he said, wondering if she was ever going to make her point; but then again, he really didn't even care if she had one. He could feel her wetness soaking his skin. Cupping her breasts, he squeezed them gently, feeling her nipples hard against his palms. Her nails were digging into his chest harder and scratching downward and she moved faster on him. When she moved back her ass was hitting his cock which was still trapped in his jeans. He wasn't sure how much of this he could take.

 

Laura moaned and dragged her fingers down his chest and then moved them behind her, trying to undo the button on his jeans. After fighting with the button, she released the zipper blindly.  "Your phone rang just like it did a minute ago and I watched you," she said as her hand slipped into his briefs. Her fingertips touched the head of his pounding cock, feeling the wetness that had gathered at the tip.

 

JC moaned and raised his hips, letting his hands slide down from her breasts to her hips. "Talked on the phone...right..." He guided her hips back and forth, pushing up against her. She wiggled out of his grip and moved down over his hips and thighs, sitting on his knees.

 

"And as I watched you walk around my living room, I could feel your voice seeping into my body. It really turned me on, JC."

 

"So my voice turns you on then?" he asked, catching his breath as her nails moved under the waistband of his jeans and briefs and started dragging them down. He raised his hips and watched the intense look on her face as she fought to pull his jeans down. When she had them down to her knees, she lightly ran her nails up his thighs, causing his whole body to shiver.

"It did then -- still does," she whispered softly, her eyes meeting his. "The whole package has always turned me on, JC. Even when you were with Rachel I would find myself having naughty thoughts of you in my head." She smiled and then leaned down, flicking her tongue against the tip of his cock.

 

JC reached down and stroked her hair, feeling her tongue circling the head of his cock. Her mouth was hot and wet as she lowered it, taking him slowly into her mouth. His fingers tightened in her hair as she started moving her mouth up and down his shaft, tightening her lips as she pulled her head back. Her tongue lashed out and then her teeth would graze his skin just before her tongue would start again. Her hair was spread out over his stomach, moving back and forth with her head. Holding the back of her head, he pumped his hips up and down faster, unable to control the urge to fuck her mouth.

 

"God Laura," he groaned, feeling her nails digging into his hips and her nipples brushing back and forth against his thighs as she sucked him harder and faster. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, talking himself out of exploding into her mouth.

Laura felt his cock lurching in her mouth and slowed down a little. She listened to him moaning her name over and over again, feeling her wetness running down her inner thigh. She sucked in really hard and slowly pulled her mouth back, pulling on his cock hard until only his swollen head was still in her mouth. She circled it with her tongue and then released it, raising her eyes to look at him. She smiled at the look of pure passion on his face and then crawled up him, like a cat on the prowl.

 

She lowered herself against his cock, pressing it between her pussy and his stomach. He moaned and reached for her hands, entwining his fingers in hers as she started to slide up and down his cock.

 

"You're more beautiful to me with each passing day," he whispered, wanting desperately to bury himself in her although the feeling of her wet lips rubbing up and down his shaft was driving him crazy.

 

She smiled and slid forward, the head of his cock rubbing against her clit. Her body shivered as she moved very little, back and forth, feeling the hardness of her clit against his cock. He pulled his hands back, bringing her forward. His fingers tightened around hers as he pulled her down against his chest. She kissed his chest as she pushed against his hands, pushing her whole body back again until his cock was against her ass. Wiggling, she raised herself and pushed back again, feeling his cock slip between her lips. He raised his hips and she moved down, feeling his cock slide forward and then enter her slowly. Their moans filled the room as he slowly began to fill her.

 

"Oh God," she moaned, squeezing his hands as she pushed herself up until she was almost sitting up. Her muscles contracted around his cock, sucking it in and holding it tight. "Mmmmm that feels so good," she whispered.

 

She let go of his hands and placed her hands on his stomach as he moved his hands to her hips. Gripping her tightly, he lifted her up and down slowly at first, savoring the feeling of her hot pussy melting around his cock. As her fingernails started digging into his stomach, he moved her faster up and down, pumping up into her at the same time. He watched her toss her head back and close her eyes, moaning and whimpering inaudible words. His eyes moved down to her breasts, bouncing up and down each time she slammed against him. His eyes moved lower and he moaned as he watched his cock disappear into her pussy and then reappear, wet and shiny.

 

"God yes!" she screamed. She was controlling her own motions now, slamming down hard against him and grinding back and forth. "JC, yes, yes... God yes, fuck.... JC," she whimpered over and over again until he felt her body tense. He reached down and started stroking her swollen clit as her nails bit back into his flesh.

 

"Cum for me, Laura," he said, rubbing his thumb back and forth over her clit and rocking his hips slowly. He watched with total pleasure as her body began to shake uncontrollably, feeling her pussy tighten hard around his cock, contracting several times before he could feel a warm rush surround his cock. He moved his hands to stroke her sides as she tried to regroup. He smiled at her.

 

"What are you smiling for?" she asked teasingly, still panting.

 

"Just thinking how good you look in my shirt, that's all."

 

"Glad you think so because I'm not giving it back," she said as she laid down on his chest.

 

Wrapping her arms around his neck she held him tight and leaned to one side. JC held her and rolled, trying not to squish her. He had forgotten that his pants were still around his knees and tried to steady himself. He looked down at her, so beautiful beneath him. This was the woman who entered his dreams every night and interrupted his thoughts during the day.

 

Laura brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him down hard against her. He put his arms under her back and held onto her shoulders with his hands. As he buried his face into her neck, he started pounding his cock into her waiting pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was. He kissed her neck, feeling her pulse running rapid beneath his lips. She moved her head and he brought his lips down hard against hers, kissing her passionately, sucking on his tongue and biting at her lips as he hammered into her harder, encouraged by the moans and whimpers against his mouth.

 

Her body became still for a brief second and then started thrashing below him. He pulled his head back and they watched each other through unfocused eyes. He pulled back slowly and then rammed his cock in deep, repeating the thrusts several times before he could see that she was about to cum again.

 

"JC," she screamed out against his ear. She arched her back and tightened her already bone-crushing leg grip around his waist. Her fingernails scratched down his back and then dug into his hips as she started to cum.

 

"Cum with me, baby," he managed to moan before thrusting into her once again. He tensed in her arms and then shuttered as he exploded inside of her, rocking slowly as his cock jerked inside of her. She could feel his cock expanding inside of her and then jerking forward. Suddenly she was filled with his heat and she rocked slowly beneath him, feeling their combined juices running down her ass.

He licked her forehead and then kissed her nose, moving down until he found her lips and kissed her softly, tasting her passion from her lips. He pulled away from her lips and planted little kisses all over her face, finally feeling her leg grip loosen.  "God, I love you," he sighed.

 

Laura smiled and leaned up and kissed his lips softly.  JC sat there and realized that he had never heard Laura ever tell him that she loved him. He didn't want to ruin the evening by bringing it up either. He reluctantly moved off her and pulled off his jeans. Standing up, he reached down and pulled her up and held her close to him, stroking her hair and her back. She held him tight and then he reached down and picked her up.

 

"I think I mentioned earlier that I do have a bed...You remember what it looks like right?" he whispered into her ear as he carried her into the bedroom.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex