JC sat alone on the back porch, watching as the sun slowly started to make its entrance once again. He smiled as he pictured Laura curled up in his bed, the comforter wrapped around her body like a cocoon, keeping her safe and warm. His first instinct when he woke had been to reach for her and make love to her again but he stopped himself, deciding that she probably needed the sleep. He had to actually leave the bed to stop himself from touching her. How could one man have so much passion for a woman? He didn't want to ever be far from her again. He wanted more mornings like this one. Waking up with her lying in bed with him.

 

They had talked for hours last night about everything under the sun. JC was finding it hard to remember the last time they actually made love as opposed to wildly fucking whenever they got the chance. They hadn't really ever slowly done anything with each other in a long time. That night, after he had carried her off to bed, they had made love again, slowly, passionately and without any clothing on. He had explored every inch of her body and paid attention to some parts more than others. He sipped his coffee and was sure he could still taste her on his lips and his neck still moved, which surprised him considering the leg lock she'd had his head in.

 

He saw something move out of the corner of his eye and turned to see Laura walking towards him, his button down T-shirt draping over her body. He smiled and held out his hand to her. "Good morning, Beautiful," he said, setting his coffee down as she sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her.

 

"Morning," she whispered, leaning her head back against his shoulder. "What a beautiful sunrise."

 

"Are you okay?" he asked, brushing her hair back off her forehead.

 

She turned her head and looked at him, smiling. "Very okay, just a little dreamy still...And starving."

 

"Damn. Laticia won't be here till later on this afternoon with groceries...How about I run down to McDonald's and hook us up with some egg mc muffins or something?"

 

"Well I do have a taste for an English muffin...Just promise you will hurry back to me."

 

"I'd always come back to you." he said as he lightly kissed her before hopping up and rushing to the store. Laura hoped he meant what he said.

 

Later, as she was laying in bed waiting, she heard JC walk in the front door. She quickly raced down the hallway as though someone had sounded a dinner bell. "What'd you get mmmeeee..."

 

"I think I might have something you could use."

 

"Hi, Justin." Laura said as she stood there trying to pull the shirt down further. "I thought you were JC."

 

"Do you always come looking for JC in that outfit?" he asked.

 

"No." Laura rolled her eyes trying to stall and think of an excuse as to why she was half naked in JC's house so early in the morning. "JC threw me in the pool last night and I accidentally locked myself out of the house so I had to stay here. He gave me his shirt to wear."

 

Justin raised his eyebrows "Uh huh..I'm sure JC gave you more than his t-shirt to wear" he joked.

 

"Funny..But no." she said, smacking him on the back of the head as she walked over to the fridge.  He was totally right, but she couldn't admit that. 'Fuck' she mouthed to herself as she tried to put her best face forward.

 

Laura grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and went and sat in the bar stool and noticed Justin's eyes wondering south as she propped herself up in the chair. She quickly held the shirt down so he wouldn't see anything.

 

"Okay I didn't know if you wanted cheese or not so I got both." JC said as he walked into the kitchen with his eyes buried in the bag. "Oh shit!" JC gasped as he saw Justin sitting at the table and Laura still half naked on the bar stool. "Hey... Justin."

 

"Hey yourself." Justin smiled.

 

Laura looked towards him to try and signal but Justin was on a mission. Justin walked around the counter towards the refrigerator, "So you two have fun last night?"

 

"What do you mean." JC acted clueless.

 

"He means when you threw me in the pool and got my clothes drenched."

 

"Ooohhh. I thought he might have thought something else." JC recovered.

 

"Why would I think that? Unless I should?" Justin questioned.

 

"Oh please. You know better than to think that, Justin." JC answered nonchalantly.

 

"Oh, do I?"

 

"Yeah," JC handed Laura the McDonald's bag and headed over to the cabinet to get some glasses. "Why would you even think something like that?"

 

"Any person would. Your best friends. Your with each other almost every single waking hour. I come in here and see her walking down the hallway nonchalantly as if it was normal for her to be walking around your house in only a t-shirt...A t-shirt that belongs to you might I add. And she has that glow to her that women only get after they have been satisfied to the fullest. I know that look. I've had the pleasure of causing that look myself a time or two." he grinned.

 

Orange juice suddenly began to spray across the table out of Laura's mouth after she heard this. "You okay?" JC asked as he patted her back.

 

Laura wiped her mouth as she tried to utter a response to his statement. "Whatever, Justin! JC really isn't my type and by the looks of him, he doesn't look like he would be able to fulfill half my needs." she laughed, lying through her teeth.

 

JC shot her a look as he handed her some paper towels to clean up the mess.

 

"Aight...Well if you two ain't dating, come out with me this weekend."

 

"We tried that once before, remember? That didn't work out too well."

 

"You didn't even give it a chance, girl! We went to the movies and somebody spotted me and all hell broke loose."

 

"And that's why I ain't going through that drama anymore."

 

"Come on Laura. Just dinner."

 

"Yeah it's just dinner Laura." JC chimed in.

 

Laura didn't understand what JC was doing. 'Why is he trying to coax me into this date?' she wondered to herself.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex