Well if JC was going to throw her to the wolves, Laura was going to at least have some fun with it. "When?" she asked, turning her gaze from JC back to Justin.

 

Justin was surprised.  "How about tomorrow?"

 

"Tomorrow is the awards ceremony." JC interrupted as he walked over to put away some plates that had been drying.

 

"Oh. Well how about just a lunch date later on this afternoon?"

 

"That sounds fine. You can also be my chauffeur for the day and help me pick out a dress to wear."

 

JC stopped moving around the plates long enough to hear her agree to the date. He went back to placing the plates back in the cabinet and sat down at the table across from Justin.

 

"Well I better go home and get changed."

 

"I thought you were locked out?" Justin asked.

 

"Um..Yeah. I have to go and wait for the locksmith to help me back into my house."

 

"Wait, come on. I'll give you a pair of my boxers to wear back so that you aren't standing out there half naked."

 

Laura followed JC down the hall to the back bedroom. Justin leaned back in his chair and followed her every move with his eyes and smiled to himself.

 

"What the hell are you doing, Laura?"

 

"What do you mean?" she whispered.

 

"You are actually going to go out on a date with Justin?"

 

"Well I didn't see you standing there trying to stop me...'It's just dinner, Laura'." she mocked, "Isn't that what you said?"

 

"I was trying to play it off,  I think he is onto us like white on rice!" JC whispered loudly as he rummaged through his drawers.

 

"Well either way I can date whomever I choose, JC. Remember? We aren't together right now."

 

"Ah, I see...What are you trying to prove?" JC grabbed a pair of boxers and walked over to Laura who was standing by the door.

"Not trying to prove anything. At first I was pissed off that you would actually sit over there and try and get me to go out with him."  Laura struggled to put on the boxers.  "Now its just to get Justin off our backs...Why? You jealous?"

 

"I don't have anything to be jealous about." JC said as he turned the lock on the bedroom door.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"You wanted to be a smart ass earlier huh?" JC said as he moved closer to Laura who was now standing up against the wall.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

He grinned. "Talking shit about how I wouldn't be able to satisfy you."

 

"Ooohhh." Laura laughed. "I was just-" JC suddenly grabbed both cheeks of her ass in his hands and lifted her slightly off the floor. Laura was caught off guard and her arm slammed into the wall in her efforts to find something to hold onto to keep her balance. Laura quickly wrapped her arms around JC as he kissed down her neck. He loosened his grip of her ass as he started kissing lower and lower down her chest. His hands slowly wrapped around the bottom of the shirt she was wearing and he slowly ran his fingertips up her thighs as he lifted the shirt slightly. The thought of having Justin in the next room while she and JC fucked turned her on even more. JC was soon down on his knees.  In one swift move he yanked his boxers down past her ankles and buried his face between her legs. Laura cried out at the sudden touch of his lips around her clit. He slowly wrapped his hands around both sides of her waist to help her keep her balance.

 

"Is everything okay back there?" Justin cried out from down the hall.

 

Laura jumped at the sound of his voice and pushed JC away from her crotch. He looked towards Laura curiously to find out what was wrong.

 

"I'm sorry. I just can't with him here. He's going to catch us, JC."

 

"The door is locked, Laura."

 

"Yeah well I only came back here to get some boxers...Not have my box munched on." Laura commented as she pulled the boxers up around her waist.

 

JC tried not to laugh. "okay, okay." He said as he leaned forward and kissed her deep on the lips.

 

"I taste good." she smiled. JC licked his lips and grinned. "I can't get enough of you....Just make sure my best friend doesn't come back saying the same thing." he replied as he smacked her ass before she walked out of the room.

 

Laura stuck up her middle finger as she continued to walk down the hallway. "Okay Justin. I will see you at noon then?"

 

"OK. You're place right?"

 

"Yep."

 

"K." he said, leaning over in his chair as he watched her walking away.

 

"Thanks again, JC." Laura called out to him.

 

"Anytime." JC and Justin watched Laura disappear through the backyard. "And you're telling me that you never thought about tappin' that?" Justin asked. "Mmmm…Mmmm…Mmmm!" Justin shook he whole body as he closed his eyes thinking about how her ass looked before she put on the boxers.  "I’m serious, JC. That ass is like –- ” His hands squeezed the empty air as if he were squeezing her -- “Nice.”

 

"She's Rachel's best friend."

 

"So? You and Rachel are history."

 

"She's my best friend. She's amazing, and of course the thought has crossed my mind, but I would never want to screw up our friendship."

 

"I would think that might make it just that much better if you were friends and lovers, man. A female who knows you better than you know yourself sometimes. A confidant that you don't have to put up a front for all the time. Someone you trust with your life. Someone who not only turns you on physically, but mentally too. Someone who challenges you. That other person that pushes you to do better when you feel like you want to give up. Someone who is there through good and bad times. That one person you know who will always be there for you no matter what. That last face you see before you go to bed and the face you see when you wake up in the morning...All that shit that we eventually want as we get older.

 

"Well I mean...Yeah...We...We're friends. And with the way things are right now, I don't want to jeopardize anything. The thought had briefly crossed my mind though." JC wanted to tell Justin what was going on but he didn't want to betray Laura. Justin started to bounce idea's around about where he was going to take her. JC tried his best not to become jealous, but something inside him was making him feel uneasy about the afternoon to come.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex