"Wow...You look great."

 

"Thanks. You too." Laura said as she walked outside and began to lock her front door.

 

Justin opened the door for her before walking around the back of the car to fix something that was in the trunk. Laura leaned over and unlocked his door.

 

"Ahhh...very nice."

 

"Oh don't start with that 'A Bronx Tale' stuff again please, Justin. Laura joked.

 

"I need to stop by JC's real fast and drop this synthesizer off before we go. Is that okay?"

 

"Why are you asking me? It's your car."

 

"I was trying to be a gentleman."

 

"I know...I'm just playing. I don't mind." Laura didn't want Justin to know that she felt uncomfortable showing up over there with him.

 

When they turned the corner Laura could see JC outside waxing down his convertible. JC turned his head and saw her sitting in the passengers seat and tried not to let his emotions show.

 

"I'll be right back."

 

"K." Laura slightly waved.

 

Justin took the synthesizer up to the house and JC opened up the door for him. While Justin was inside, JC walked over to the passenger side of the car and leaned down with his arms draped over the door frame. "You look pretty." he commented.

 

"Thank you."

 

"You don't have to do this you know. I wasn't trying to piss you off when I said what I said earlier."

 

"I know, JC. Why do you look so worried?" she asked as she lightly tapped JC's cheek with her palm.

 

"I'm not. I...Please...Just...Just have a good time."

 

"I will." Laura smiled. "Is that look of worry because you don't think you can trust me?" she joked.

 

He hesitated. "...No..."

 

"Why the long pause, JC? I didn't think you would need to think about the answer to that question."

 

JC could see her face turn slightly red and knew that she was getting upset.

 

They were both soon jolted when they heard the car door open and Justin getting inside. "Ready?"

 

"Yeah." Laura said slowly trying to regain her thoughts.

 

"You're all set, JC."

 

"Thanks, Justin. Have a good time guys."

 

"We will!" Justin said as he waved and began to slowly back out of the driveway. Before putting the car in drive, Justin looked over at Laura and noticed her staring down. "Are you okay?"

 

"Huh? Yeah...I'm fine...So where are you we of to?"

 

"Up to you really. I don't know where you would want to go and get your dress so I left it up to you."

 

"Let's just go by Epifanos'. I'm sure I will be able to find something there. I'm not really trying to go all out for this since its not a really big media event.

 

~~~~~

 

"Ah, Ms. Charles, how are you this afternoon. I'm OK Mr. Antonio. This is my friend, Justin."

 

"Nice to meet you. You look very familiar." the short gray haired man said as he squinted his eyes to get a better look at Justin.

"He's part of that group, Mr. Antonio."

 

"Ahh...Back in my day we would listen to Franky Sinatra, Mario Lanza, Louis Prima...I don't know what all this other stuff you kids are listening to these days...That rap sh--"

 

Laura could see where the conversation was heading and decided to interrupt before it got out of control. "You were telling me about a dress you thought would be perfect for me Mr. Antonio?"

 

"Oh yes, my dear. Let me go and get it from the back. I took it off the rack and saved it just for you."

 

"Thank you."

 

Justin smiled as he watched the man disappear behind the curtain.  "He seems nice."

 

"He is. I usually come in here because he doesn't watch TV much so he treats me like I'm a normal human being."

 

"yeah I know what you mean."

 

"You get it about 10 times worse than I do, so I don't know what I'm complaining about."

 

"Yeah but we are basically in the same boat where that is concerned." he commented.

 

"True."

 

Mr. Antonio came out with the dress. "Here it is."

 

"Oh its gorgeous! Can I try it on?"

 

"Of course…"  Mr. Antonio told Laura to make sure she came out and showed him the dress once she had it on.  He wanted to make sure that he documented all the alterations that would have to be made before the ceremony.   Justin and Mr. Antonio continued to talk while Laura was changing. "Well, my mom used to play all of those around the house when I was little and I like a little Sinatra every now and then." Justin smiled. "I even used to listen to the Crew Cuts a lot...toooo..." Justin hesitated as he saw Laura walk into the room wearing a long white dress that had a long V opening in the front that ran down the middle of her breasts to just an inch above her naval.

 

"Just lovely....Is it too long?" Mr. Antonio asked as he stood up and walked over to Laura standing in front of the mirror.

"Just a tad, but I am going to wear heels anyway, so it should be fine with the shoes I have." she said as she continued to talk to him about the dress. In the corner of her eye she could see Justin sitting there gazing at her. Her face began to turn colors and she dawned a quick smile before retreating back in to the dressing room to change back into her clothes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Okay so where are we and why did I have to be blindfolded to get here?" Laura asked as she held onto Justin's arm tightly as he led her down a path into a clearing.

 

"Trust me."

 

"You are the wrong person to be asking anyone that." Laura responded.

 

Justin laughed. "Come on, stop. You are messing up my whole plan here."

 

"Okay okay, my bad." Laura said catching her breath from laughing so hard.

 

"Stand right here...Ready?"

 

"Yes." she said anxiously trying to peek through the scarf that was covering her eyes. Justin stood behind Laura as he untied to blindfold. Laura slowly opened her eyes and saw the sight in front of her. A large open field out in what seemed to be the middle of nowhere with a blanket and picnic basket. Two plates and all the utensils were set up with two small lanterns on each side of the blanket to give them light. There were no wandering eyes anywhere for miles and that was just how she liked it. "Oh wow...This is beautiful, Justin." Laura started to feel guilty because he seemed to have gone through a lot of trouble just for her.

 

"Hopefully this will make up for our spoiled first date."

 

Laura was speechless. She had no idea what to say. "I thought you weren't listening to me that day." 

 

One their first date Laura and Justin had talked about how their fantasy dates.  She had mentioned wanting to have an evening picnic in a secluded area where she could see the stars at night.  And that's exactly what he gave her.

 

"I'm always listening."

 

"This is amazing. Thank you so much." Laura said as she reached up to hug him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex