JC paced the floor and kept looking out the back window and over at the clock.

 

"Why the hell isn't she home yet. Its almost 12am, Buddy." he said to the dog who was following him as he continued to paced.

 

JC decided to call Laura's cell phone to make sure things were okay. It went straight to voicemail.

 

"Hey, its me. Where are you? I'm just worried and hoping that you are okay. Please give me a call when you get in so I know you got home safe. Bye."

 

As he hung up the phone he heard the doorbell ring. "That must be her now." JC said as he picked Buddy up into his arms to go and answer the door. "We are going to have to spank her for getting back so late aren't we?" He asked the dog.

"Where the hell were-....Rachel?" JC asked with a puzzled look on his face.

 

~~~~

 

"Oh..I know exactly what you mean!!" Laura exclaimed. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having with Justin...Just talking. They had eaten and laid out on the blanket to look up at the stars and talked about everything under the moon.

 

"So let me ask you something...Seriously."

 

"Okay." Laura responded as she continued to look up at the stars.

 

"You would never get with JC?"

 

Laura turned and looked at Justin and then back up at the sky. She hated lying to him, but she had to.  "I'm not saying that...It's just that things are too complicated in our lives these days. Focusing on a relationship with him, would take a great deal. I would have to consider losing most of my privacy, other people's reactions to the relationship, friends and family, etc. But it would be the same way if it was you too, you know?" Technically, what she said wasn't a lie. 

 

"So you've thought about it huh?" Justin smiled.

 

"Yeah it passed through my head a couple times. But then I would hang out with you and I would remember why it would never work." she laughed.

 

"Why?" Justin asked.

 

"I can't compete with the millions of girls that want your attention. I'm a very jealous person when it comes to relationships. So I know that would definitely not go very far."

 

"Ahhh...I see. I'd have to pull you off of 14 year olds huh?" he laughed.

 

"Hell yeah! I'd be quick to knock a bitch out if she even looked at me wrong." Laura laughed. Justin began to yawn and stretch his arms. Laura could see his watch's blue fluorescent light shining and noticed it was 3am.

 

"Oh my God. I can't believe we have been sitting out here talking for all this time, Justin. I gotta get up early in the morning!" she groaned as she got up to clean up everything before they headed home.

 

Justin took the quickest route back to Laura's house. They had to pass JC's on the way up the street.

"Damn, I see someone else is having a late night like us too." Justin said as he noticed Rachel's car in JC's driveway. Laura noticed that there weren't any lights on inside the house, but all the cars were there.

 

"Thanks for the wonderfully evening Justin. I had a great time."

 

"I'm glad. Maybe we could do it again some time?"

 

"Yeah. That would be nice. We'll see." Laura leaned up and gave Justin a hug and a light kiss on the cheek before he left. When she got into the house, she slowly took off her dress and laid on the bed. She checked her voice mail and listened to the message from JC. She laid in complete darkness and thought to herself.  She desperately wanted to call JC to find out what was going on but was scared that she would find herself interrupting something and wanted to shield herself from it.

 

Curiosity was eating away at her, and she quickly picked up the phone and began to dial. She took a deep breath as the phone began to ring. It rang 8 times and Laura hung up. "What the fuck is going on? He always answers on the 2nd or 3rd ring. Even in the dead of sleep he will get up and answer the phone. The only time he won't is if we are together and he turns off the ringer." she said angrily as she chucked the cordless phone across the bed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex