Sunlight began to sparkle across the water in the pool. Laura looked over at the clock and noticed it was 8 am. She hadn't been able to sleep all night. She wanted to go over to JC's so badly, but was terrified of what she might find. Once she worked up the courage, Laura went and changed and slowly walked across the backyard. JC's backdoor was unlocked like it usually was. The house was silent as Laura crept through the kitchen. As she turned the corner to walk towards JC's bedroom she stopped and rethought her decision. 'The nerve of him acting like he didn't trust me! That lousy fucker! What am I going to do if I walk in on the two of them? I can't act hurt. Fuck it...I just want him to know that I caught him. I'll think of something later.'

 

Laura took a deep breath. She suddenly jumped at a noise coming from behind her in the living room. She quickly turned around and saw a body lying on the couch.

 

As she inched closer to the sofa she could see Rachel sound asleep with a blanket covering half of her body. She noticed Rachel was fully clothed and a smile slowly crept on her face as she looked towards JC's bedroom. She tiptoed over and pulled the blanket up on her best friend and walked to JC's room. She slowly opened the door and could see buddy standing there waiting to jump on her. Laura quickly pet the dog and locked the door behind her. As she inched her way onto the bed a voice quickly rang out, "How was your date?"

 

"It was nice. How was yours?" Laura teased.

 

"What do you mean? Rachel? She came looking for you and hung out waiting on you. I didn't expect you to be gone all night. She got a little toasted and I said she should sleep it off instead of driving home."

 

"I wasn't gone all night." Laura defended. "I got home at around 3:30," she said as she climbed onto the bed behind him.

 

"What were you doing that you needed to be out till almost 4am? JC spat back, quickly lowering his voice so he wouldn't wake up Rachel.

 

"Talking." Laura answered as she ran her fingers through his hair. JC pushed her hand away from his head never turning around to look at her, "Is that all?"

 

"Yes!" Laura said as she grabbed JC's shoulder to make him face her. "I would have come over as soon as I got back, but you had company." Laura and JC both looked at each other and sighed.

 

"Laura, what the hell are we doing?"

 

"I have no idea...It's scary that we both don't trust one another." She replied as she looked down at Buddy who was lying on his back waiting for a stomach rub.

 

"I trust you...I just know my friend can be rather persuasive." JC said as he moved Laura's hair back over her shoulders.

 

"Mine too." Laura smiled.

 

"I don't want you to think that I don't trust you. I didn't mean to make it seem that way before you left with him and I regretted the hesitation when you asked me. I have no reason to not trust you Laura. You have never kept anything from me, or lied to me all the time that I have known you." His words were like a punch to her gut.

 

'If only he knew how much of a hypocrite I really am,' she thought to herself as he continued to speak, "My main concern last night was whether or not you were okay, Baby. I didn't know if you two had gotten into an accident or something. You weren't answering your phone and neither was Justin. It just scared me because you always answer when I call. And I'm not going to lie and say that your safety was my only concern. I had a hundred visions of you and him together and I feel like such an asshole for even thinking that." Laura laid her head down on JC's chest and looked out the window as she ran her hand across his body. "I just need to get used to this whole idea of being secret lovers and having to put on an act in front of other people." he said as he kissed her head.

 

"Well I am sorry that I thought you and Rachel were together...But on my side I don't think you can blame me," she said as she lifted her head to meet his gaze. "You two almost got married. I told myself I would stop when I made a fool out of myself the last time I tried to play spy with you two. I'm just very insecure where she is concerned. I'm trying. I think I will just have to try harder though." she smiled. JC ran the back of his hand gently down her shoulder to touch her soft skin as she leaned in to kiss him on the lips. The kiss grew more passionate and soon JC's hands were engulfed in her long flowing brown hair as he tried to pull her deeper into his kiss.

 

"Ahhh….Fuck...I want you." JC said with a sigh of frustration as he placed his hands on Laura's shoulders to stop her kisses.

 

"I want you too." she said between gentle pecks on his chest as she tried to make her way back up to his mouth.

 

"We can't, baby. Rachel is in the other room. You know she is more deviant than Justin." he joked as he let his head fall back against the pillow before looking up at the ceiling in pure frustration.

 

Laura chuckled as she let her head fall onto his chest feeling even more defeated. "I guess we better retreat to our opposite corners before we go crazy, sweetie...Which means I probably will not see you until later on at the hall during the ceremony."

 

Laura dragged herself out of JC's bed and slid her feet back into her sandals as he sat up to speak.  "Why aren't you riding with us in the limo?" he asked.

 

"I'm riding with Rachel...Plus you already know why. I don't want to get into another argument about it, so let's just leave it."

 

"I wasn't arguing. I was just curious." he said as he pushed the covers off of his body and stood up.

 

As Laura was fixing her hair into a ponytail she immediately noticed something and her face turned red. JC looked at her quizzically as he saw the direction of her gaze and he quickly smiled. "I'm sorry. I'm about to take care of it in the shower since I'm not going to be able to get any satisfaction from you today."

 

An idea quickly sprang into Laura's mind. "Don't!"

 

"Why not?"

 

"I want to see how long you can go without playing with him." she tease as her hand brushed by his boxers. JC didn't understand what she was up to, but he agreed. As Laura was walking down the hall she heard the water running in the nearby bathroom and figured Rachel was finally up. She went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of juice before sitting down and waiting on Rachel to come out.

 

"Hey, girlie." Rachel groggily said as she walked into the kitchen yawning.

 

"Sleep well?"

 

"I have the worst headache right now. Did JC tell you I had a few too many?"

 

Laura nodded her head and slid the bottle of aspirin to the other side of the table for Rachel.  "Thanks. You actually went out with Justin last night? Were you high or something?"

 

Laura laughed as she handed Rachel her glass of juice to wash down the aspirin.  "No, he asked and JC talked me into it."

 

"So how bad was it?" Rachel asked as she laid her head down on the table.

 

"Actually, I had the best time."

 

"Get the fuck outta here?!" Rachel asked loudly.

 

"Shhh....I don't want to broadcast it nationwide, Rach."

 

"Yeah, Rach, she doesn't want us all the know the dirty details of her all night rendezvous with Mr. Timberlake." JC interrupted as he walked into the kitchen. JC had on sweat pants and a t-shirt along with a towel around his neck to catch the water that was dripping from his freshly washed hair.

 

Laura suddenly felt uneasy with the conversation, but knew she had to act as though he were immaterial to the topic of discussion.  "Whatever, JC." she said.

 

"Sooo? What happened?" Rachel impatiently asked.

 

"He came and picked me up for a lunch date, which turned out to be dinner..." Laura told Rachel the events of the day before while trying not to make JC's blood boil. Every now and then she would look over at him and would find herself trying to figure out whether his nonchalant attitude were real or put on for show because Rachel was around.

 

"So are you?"

 

"So, am I what?" Laura asked.

 

"Are you going to go out with him again?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"What do you mean you don't know? I remember a time when you used to tell me that you would have to change your thong after one conversation with him because he would make you so wet...And that was only with the hello and how are you's, Laura!"

 

CRASH!! Laura and Rachel immediately turned their heads towards JC who had dropped a plate onto the floor. He was finding it hard to listen to them speak so bluntly. They had always spoken candidly before, but it was different hearing it now because of his involvement with Laura.  Rachel turned back to Laura, whose face was the same color as a ripe tomato and continued to speak, "You mean to tell me that when he is finally sitting there trying to actually get in your pants you didn't get horny at all? You are fuckin full of shit!" Rachel laughed.

 

"Yes." Laura said, trying to motion her to stop.

 

"What? Why are you suddenly shy with this topic? Is it because of you and JC?"

 

Both Laura and JC looked at her quickly and simultaneously asked, "What do you mean?"

 

Rachel turned and looked at him and then back at her. "Jesus...What's wrong with you two? No need to bite my head off. I was just wondering if she felt weird talking about it because you might go back and tell Justin...Damn!" Rachel said as she stood up and handed JC her glass.

 

Laura tried to recover, "Yeah, I guess I feel a little strange about it, but I know he wouldn't say anything…"  Laura needed a way out of this conversation and fast. "What time is it? Don't you think we should get going so we are not running late for the ceremony? We have to get our hair and nails done and I still need to stop by and pick up my dress, and do a whole bunch of other things before we leave."

 

Rachel rushed to get her things as Laura tried to sneak a kiss to make sure things were still okay between she and JC. He smiled and whispered that he was fine. Laura leaned up to quickly kiss him before Rachel returned. JC took his index and middle finger and kissed them right before he placed them on her forehead before walking away over to the table to eat his cereal. Laura un-puckered her lips and looked away trying to figure out what had just happened, but was soon distracted by Rachel pulling her arm to leave.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex