Who were you talking about when you made that speech on stage, dude?" Joey asked as the guys sat in the limo.

 

"Who do you think?" JC asked.

 

"I couldn't tell. I am guessing it was for Laura, but then you said 'I love you' and I didn't know if you meant Laura or Rachel…Or Whether that 'I Love You' was the platonic 'I Love You Pal' or the romantic 'OOHH Baby I Love you,'" he stated.

 

JC was sitting next to Lance who slightly turned his head to speak. "Yeah, man, I thought the same thing."

 

"It was for Laura. When has Rachel been there for me lately?"

 

"You just sidetracked us with the 'I love you' because it seemed genuine." Justin defended.

 

JC rolled his eyes before speaking. "She's my best friend. I love her. You're my best friends…I love you all too. I don't see you guys confusing that one up so why this?" he stated sarcastically.

 

Chris' head was in the gutter, "Sometimes I do get confused when you say you love me…But I'm okay with your alternative lifestyle."

 

"Shut up!"

 

"Damn, I'm starving. What are they serving at the hall we are going to for the after party?" Joey asked as he grabbed JC's program from the ceremony for some clue to the menu at the banquet hall.

 

Justin looked at Joey and made a comment about Joey's endless appetite while he took his phone out of his pocket. "I wouldn't even consider it a real party. It's basically just dinner and some music…It's not our usual scene, Joey." he stated as he retrieved a number from his phone's memory.

 

~~~

 

The limo ride to the hall was silent as Rachel, Laura, and Jerry were lost in their own thoughts.

 

Jerry suddenly broke the silence. "Look Laura, it's just P.R."

 

Laura looked over at him and rolled her eyes before turning her gaze back outside.

 

"Why are you and JC getting so upset about this? You know how this business works!" he defended.

 

Just as Laura turned to tell Jerry off, her cell phone began to ring. "Hello?"

 

"What cha doin'?" Justin asked as he scooted down in his chair to get more comfortable.

 

"Arguing with Jerry."

 

"Oh well that explains why you looked pissed as hell." he smiled. Laura looked around and noticed limo's on all four sides of theirs. "Where the heck are you that you can see me?"

 

Justin pushed the button to roll down his window and poked his head out. "Look to your left."

 

"Laura looked and saw Justin smiling back at her with the phone to his ear. JC looked over at him and tried to lean to see her.

"When you gonna to let me see what's under that cloak?" he smirked.

 

JC tried to focus on something else other than Justin's flirtations with Laura. 

 

Laura burst out with laughter. "Why? It's just a dress, Justin…You already saw it yesterday."

 

"Yeah but you were just trying it on. Now that it actually fits your curves more…I want the full effect."

 

JC blood was boiling and all he could think about was lunging across the limo and punching Justin in the face. "Plus I was talking about it so much that everyone else wants to see it too." he continued.

 

Chris pushed Justin's head out of the way to yell out the window to Laura. "Yeah, he said that it looks like that white thing Kylie Minogue wears in her video."

 

Chris, Lance, and Justin immediately began to sing, "Girl, I can't get you outta my head. Your lovin' is all I think about!" All three men paused and looked at each other before, as if on cue, Joey joined in with them, "La La La…La La La La La La La La."

 

Rachel immediately interrupted. "Ya'll are going to get arrested for disturbing the peace with that racket you call singing!"

 

Chris moved back away from the window as he said, "Shut Up, Bitch." making sure he didn't say it lound enough for Rachel to actually hear him.

 

The guys immediately began to laugh. Rachel looked towards the car wondering what was so funny. Laura tried not to laugh when she heard Chris through her phone. She just smiled and shook her head at Rachel. Traffic was backed up for blocks in route to the banquet hall. "Before I forget, I want to thank you for earlier." she stated.

 

"What do you mean?" A group of girls walking down the street spotted Justin and began to scream out their names. Laura laughed and motioned for him to put up his window.

 

"On the red carpet...With all the reporters. I was about to go nuts before you came over and helped me relax."

 

"My pleasure. So are you going to eat with us later at our table?" he asked.

 

Laura sat and thought about it and turned and look back at Rachel and Jerry and then back towards Justin, who had rolled his window back down.

"Well I don't know. It all depends on if its okay with certain people we know."

 

Justin squinted his eyes and tried to figure out what she was talking about and suddenly smiled when he got her point. "Let me find out." Justin looked towards JC who was staring out the opposite window. "JC."

 

"What!" he angrily answered.

 

All the guys were startled. Justin quickly leaned back and put his hand up, "Yo, you better chill with all that!"

 

JC tried to downplay his reaction, "Sorry…That didn't come out right at all."

 

"Do you think you will be able to survive a couple hours with Jerry and Rachel at our table?"

 

"Rachel is cool. As long as Jerry doesn't sit near me, we're straight."

 

"Aight, babes. We're cool. I'll work it out before we get there. Save me a dance?"

 

"Sure." she smiled as traffic began to let up and Justin's limo started to pull away in front of them.

 

The guys arrived at the hall first and waited in the lobby for Laura, Rachel and Jerry. When they pulled up Laura stepped out first and waiting on Rachel and Jerry to follow. The guys noticed that she was standing outside alone, tapping her foot with a look of frustration on her face. She looked inside and saw them wondering what was going on. She put up her hand and moved her fingers up and down connecting them with her thumb while she mouthed that they were arguing. Lance motioned for her to come inside without them.  "What are they arguing about?" he asked as she walked into the building.

 

"I don't know. Right before we pulled up they were talking low to one another. When I get out of the car Rachel tells me to wait a second and Jerry shuts to door behind me and then I hear yelling."

JC looked out the window and wondered what was going on. "You comin' man?" Justin called out. JC turned around and noticed that they all had started walking. Laura looked back at him and saw his attention focused on the car.

 

As they walked to the coat room JC stood behind Laura and offered to help her out of her long flowing white satin cloak. As she stepped out of it and turned around, JC almost dropped the coat along with his jaw. She smiled and took it out of his hand and she handed it to the woman behind the counter who handed her a numbered ticket.

 

"What made you buy that?" he whispered in her ear while the guys were talking amongst themselves.

 

"It was pretty."

 

"Pretty isn't the word for it." he mumbled. Where's the rest of it?" he asked as his cock began to stir as he looked down at the exposed areas of her body.

 

Laura looked at him and smiled and tapped his cheek lightly with her hand. "Chill. I'm sorry if you don't like it…But I do. And that's pretty much all that really matters here."

 

"I never said I didn't like it. You look amazing....I just-"

 

"Are we ready?" Justin interrupted. Whistles began to echo in the hallway from Lance, Joey, and Chris cooing after Laura. Her face immediately began to turn colors as she smiled. "Guys…stop."

 

"Yeah…really…Stop." JC said with a serious look on his face. The remaining four men looked at each other wondering to themselves. Laura shot JC a glare to remind him to take it easy.

 

As they walked into the door they were immediately surrounded by visions of large extravagant crystal chandeliers. All the tables were setup perfectly with large flower arrangements and small lit candles to add a touch of warm atmosphere for those around. There was a stage and dance floor in the front of the room. Everyone's breath was taken away as they all starred at the domed glass ceiling over the stage. It made it feel as though you were dancing underneath the stars. Their table was up front by the dance floor. When they were seated, JC went to hold the chair for Laura, but she proceeded to sit in between Chris and Justin on the other side of the table where the two extra chairs were placed for Rachel and Jerry.

Fifteen minutes later Rachel walks into the dining area with Jerry following behind her stopping to say hello to people he knew. Laura could see Rachel had been crying. Lance stood up to pull out her chair as she sat down. JC looked over from his conversation with Joey to see that Rachel looked upset and her face was flushed.

 

"Are you OK?" Laura asked her friend.

 

"No. Not at all." She replied before looking across the table at JC and saying, "We need to talk later, JC."

 

"Ummm…Okay. About?" he asked puzzled.

 

"Later." She firmly stated.

 

"Fine." JC replied and went back to talking to Joey.

 

"What's going on, Rach?"

 

"Jerry can go out and play Mr. Big shot out there in public, but he isn't going to play that shit with me."

 

"Ooookkkaaayyy" Laura responded as she turned her head the other way and sipped her drink. Laura knew better than to try and get into her best friends line of fire when she was pissed off.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex