Laura wanted to go and look for JC but did not want to arouse suspicion. They all sat and talked amongst themselves and Joey noted that their table would have a few minutes to wait till it was served.   "I'm going to run and freshen up before dinner then. I'll be back in a few minutes."

 

"If you see JC out there, tell him that we are about to eat please." Rachel noted.

 

"Okay."

 

As Laura entered the lobby she looked around for JC, but there wasn't a soul in sight. As she walked back towards the rest rooms she heard a whisper coming from a long dark corridor. She stopped and looked down the long hallway but could not see a thing because it was so dark.  "Psstt..."

 

Laura looked around and couldn't tell where the whisper was coming from. A woman walked by and recognized Laura. They stood there for a few moments talking, before she asked for Laura's autograph. She handed her a napkin and Laura proceeded to place it against the wall near the dark corridor to sign it. Once she was done she waved good-bye to the woman, she started towards the restrooms when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her into the darkness.

 

"Ssshhh...Its me, baby." JC covered her mouth to silence her screams.


"Are you crazy?! I was about to kick your ass, JC!" she whispered loudly. He laughed lightly and let go of her arm. "They're serving dinner so you might want to go inside if you want to eat."

 

"Yeah I'm going in a minute. I needed some fresh air."

 

"Oh." she said. "You OK?"

 

"I'm fine now."

 

"Good...Congratulations on the award." she said as she looked down the hall to make sure no one was there before she cupped his face in her hands and lightly kissed his lips and hugged him tightly. "The speech was beautiful."

 

"I meant what I said, Laura." he said slowly.

 

"I know." she smiled.

 

JC moved in closer while he began to kiss her neck. Laura eyes began to flutter into the back of her head as she felt his soft lips touch her skin. "oooh...God...JC...please..."

He slowly ran his hands up the front of her chest, caressing her breasts as he kissed her passionately. He slowly began to move his hands down to feel the rest of her body. Laura reflexively moved her leg up around JC's waist and the slits on the sides of her dress gave him all the access he needed. As he ran his hands up her thighs to the sides of her waste he quickly stopped kissing her neck and looked at her in shock.

 

"No panties? Not even a thong?" he asked.

 

"I can't wear either with this dress JC. It was either a G-string or nothing. See?" she said as she glided his hand further up her side to a flimsy string going around her waste.

 

"I don't think I can wait until we get home to see this Laura."

 

"You're going to have to, JC." she said with a serious look on her face as she fixed her dress. "Come on. Let's go and eat before someone sees us, please."

 

JC took her arm and pulled her back to him and lightly pushed her back up against the wall. "Who'd you really wear this dress for? Me or him?"

 

Laura was confused, "Him? Who are you talking about? Justin?"

 

"You two seem to be enjoying the night."

 

"He asked me to dance. What was I suppose to say? Oh no Justin, I can't dance with you, because I am secretly dating your best friend and don't want him to get jealous? Come on, JC. Get a grip." she hissed. JC smiled while he thumbed her nipples as she continued to talk. He was amused by the way she tried to not show how turned on she was becoming. "I wore the dress because it looked nice...on...me...Dammit JC...You can't make me any wetter than I already am." Laura flung her arms around his neck and pulled him into her as she feverishly kissed him. JC quickly put one hand around her back and one against the wall to hold his balance. The bulge in his pants was growing by the second. She was so turned on that she didn't care who walked by anymore. All she knew is that she wanted him. She ran her hands down the back of his shirt and he moved the front of her dress aside. He slowly slid her G-string aside with expert ease and began to rub her clit. Her nails were soon digging into the back of his shirt into his back as he continued.

"See, baby...if you would have given me what I wanted earlier this morning we both wouldn't be as worked up as we are right now." he whispered as he ran his tongue down her ear and lightly bit her earlobe as he continued. "Damn, your soaking wet!" JC dipped two fingers into her pussy sending Laura in a state of confusion. To keep herself from crying out she bit down on the closest thing near her mouth...JC's neck. "Ahhh..." he hissed as he bit her in return. "Taste me." she demanded.

JC brought his two fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean of her juices as he looked deep into her eyes. Laura breathed heavily trying to catch her breath. "No...Taste me, JC." she commanded as she placed her hand on his shoulder and pushed down, leading him in the direction she wanted him to go.

He knelt down on his knees and took her right leg and placed it over his shoulder as he pushed her dress aside again before his head disappeared under the white satin of her dress. Laura's arms flailed around as she tried to grab onto something to muffle her screams but could only bit down on her own hand as she felt JC's hot wet tongue enter her. When he began to lightly suck on her now swollen clit, she immediately grabbed a chunk of his hair and pushed him deeper. "Oh, God JC. I'm gonna cum soon...Don't stop."

Being in public made it all the more exciting as he continued his tongue lashing. Laura noticed someone walk by out of the corner of her eye and quickly came back to reality as she pushed JC's head away from her crotch and fixed her dress.

 

JC was startled as he fell backwards onto the floor before bumping his head on the opposite wall. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

 

"No. We need to stop." she stated as she fixed her clothes. "Someone just walked by."

 

"So? They can't see us down here, Laura."

 

"I'm paranoid, JC. This isn't right at all." she fixed his hair. "I'm sorry sweetie. I just can't." she said as she kissed him on the lips while rubbing his throbbing cock through his dress pants. JC's eyes rolled into the back of his head before he grabbed her hands and brought them back up to his face and kissed them. He took a deep breath and said "Come out a few minutes behind me. I need to go to the bathroom and run some ice water down my pants." he said as he looked both ways and walked out of the dark corridor.

 

Laura couldn't help but laugh out loud. She waited a few moments and then proceeded out the corridor and made a left into the lobby.

 

"What the hell were you doing down there?" a voice rang out from behind her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex