"Hmmm...I wonder what they are going to talk about?" Justin asked as he grabbed a bottle of champagne and began to pour it into his glass.

 

"I guess it must be important. She has been on that topic of speaking to him all night." she mumbled.

 

As they pulled around the corner to Laura's, she leaned over and kissed Justin on the cheek and said goodnight before crawling over him to get out of the limo.

 

"You're not going to invite me in?"

 

"Did you want to come in?" she asked.

 

"Of course."

 

Laura didn't want Justin to try anything, but at the same time she didn't want to be alone to sit and think about Rachel and JC all evening. "Okay, I guess for a bit."

 

"Great." Justin leaned up and told the driver that he could go home and that Justin would call a cab when he was ready to leave.

 

"Damn! Your house is nice!"

 

"Oh yeah, that's right. You've never been in here before."

 

"I knew song writers got a lot of money, but I would have never guessed this much money!"

 

"Oh hush." she laughed.

 

"I got a good deal on this house is all. And everything here looks more expensive than it actually is."

 

"That grand piano over there must have at least cost you a good $16,000, Laura."

 

"And I know JC said you had a specially made one downstairs that had to at least start in the $25,000 range."

 

Laura just smiled, "If you say so."

 

"Well, then who are you fuckin'?"

 

"What?!"

 

"It was joke...chill. I was asking who you must be having sex to have all this expensive stuff if the house if you aren't as rich as I am assuming."

 

"Oh...Well I guess who I am screwing will remain my best kept secret."

 

Justin suddenly grew quiet. "so I was right?"

 

"Right about what?"

 

"You sleeping with someone these days..."

 

Laura didn't want to lie, but she didn't want to get stuck in a situation of Justin trying to guess who. "No, not really sleeping with anyone right now." It wasn't a lie. Right at the moment when he asked, she wasn't. "I was just playing around with you, Justin."

 

They both sat on the couch and Laura grabbed the remote and turned on the television. Justin grabbed it from her hand and turned it off and shifted his body to face her. "The TV doesn't really interest me right now." he said as he leaned in closer to her. Laura suddenly began to feel nervous.

 

"Then what does?"

 

Justin leaned even closer and Laura jumped at the sound of the stereo being turned on. "This does." He said, asking her how to change to the station he wanted to hear.

 

Laura glared at him as he smirked to her reaction. "There are plenty of CD's over there if you don't want to listen to the radio" she said as she stood up.

 

"Where you going?"

 

Laura laughed, "To get changed out of this dress. I feel damn near naked." She started to walk away until Justin grabbed her hand.

 

"One more dance before you change?"

 

"Ehhh....Sure...Why not?"

 

Justin ran over to the entertainment system looking through CD's while Laura stood there waiting. "Oh this is my shit." he said as he took a CD out of a case. Laura leaned to see what it was but Justin blocked her view while he loaded it into the player and ran back over to where she was standing to dance with her. As soon as the music began to play Laura face lit up.

"Ahh, Michael Jackson huh?"

 

"I love this song." he said as he lightly grabbed her waist and brought her body towards him to dance.

 

"That makes two of us." Laura commented as she nervously wrapped her hands around Justin's neck.

 

There'll Be No Darkness Tonight

Lady Our Love Will Shine (lighting the light)

Just Put Your Trust In My Heart

And Meet Me In Paradise, (now is the time)

Girl, You're Every Wonder In This World To Me

A Treasure Time Won't Steal Away

So Listen To My Heart

Lay Your Body Close To Mine

Let Me Fill You With My Dreams

I Can Make You Feel Alright

And Baby Through The Years

Gonna Love You More Each Day

So I Promise You Tonight

That You'll Always Be The Lady In My Life....

 

"I can't understand how you have this whole other side to you that no one else has ever seen, Justin."

 

"We all have things about us that even our closest friends don't know."

 

"True." she agreed as they continued to dance in silence listening to the music.

 

The music had ended but Laura and Justin were still swaying, off in their own thoughts. Justin stood back and looked at Laura.

 

"What?" she smiled as he starred into her eyes.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Okay. Well I'm going to get changed so make yourself at home. You know how to work the remote. I'll be back in a few minutes." she said as she walked out of the room.

 

Laura closed her bedroom door and leaned her head against the wall as she talked to herself, "Get it together, Laura."

She quickly took a shower and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a spaghetti strapped shirt she looked out the window towards JC's. She could see the lights were still on and wondered if Rachel was still there. Laura made it up in her mind that she was going to trust JC and not think about it for the rest of the night.

 

"What you watchin'?" she asked Justin as she walked back into the room with two glasses of ice and soda.

 

"Videos." There's nothing else on.

 

"There's a million CD's over there if you want to check them out."

 

"Believe me I did when you were gone. I wanted to wait for you to get back though."

 

"Oh. Well turn it on."

 

Justin pressed play and soon joined her back on the couch. Luther Vandross' "A House Is Not A Home" began to play. They talked for awhile bout the evening and life in general. As if out of no where Justin chimed in, "So tell me straight up now so that I am not left with any doubts..."

 

"Tell you what?" she asked as she tossed a piece of popcorn towards her mouth.

 

"Do you see this thing between us going anywhere?"

 

Laura stopped chewing. "Any further than friends? Right now, I just can't."

 

"Not attracted to me?"

 

"Believe me, Justin....It's not that at all. My mind just isn't in it right now."

 

"Nor your heart?"

 

"Right now, I can't say that it is...I've got too much going on in my life right now to try and concentrate on a relationship right now."

 

"This doesn't have anything to do with JC at all?"

 

"Part of it does. Your best friends...Just as I am best friends with him. But trust me, I would never lead you on and I would always tell you if I had those type of feelings for you."

 

"So you're telling me that even when we were dancing together tonight you felt absolutely nothing?"

 

Laura started laughing, "Justin, I've had plenty of sexual fantasies about you tonight, but I would never play them out with you."

 

"Ahh, I see." he smirked. "So I can wear you down if I keep at it."

 

"You can try, but I don't think it would do any good, sweetie." she smiled, throwing a piece of popcorn at him.

 

"Let me get my ass out of here before you get me any more sexually frustrated then I already am." he laughed, pulling his cell phone out to call a cab.

 

They both sat and talked some more as they waited for the cab to arrive. Laura walked Justin to the door and gave him a hug and watched him walk over to the cab. He started to get inside and turned around quickly.

 

"Oh damn...I almost forgot to tell you! Rachel called you."

 

"She did?"

 

Justin ran back up the door so he wouldn't wake up the entire neighborhood with his yelling. "You were in the shower. She just told me to tell you he knows."

 

"He knows?"

 

"Yeah that's all she said. I'll see you later." He kissed her cheek and ran back to the cab.

 

With a confused look on her face she waved to Justin and closed to door and she turned off the lights to go to bed. "He knows?" she asked herself. "He knows what?" Suddenly her face turned white as though she'd seen a ghost. "Oh fuck! He knows!" she said in realization. "What the hell am I going to do?"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex