Laura left numerous messages on Rachel's phone to find out exactly what he knew, but only got in touch with Jerry, who told her Rachel would be out of town until the next afternoon.

 

Laura paced around her living room. Looking at the clock. 'Damn its only noon. He isn't up.' she thought to herself. She then looked out the window every few seconds trying to see movement. She was afraid to even step foot outside, but knew she would eventually have to face him.

 

"Later, after a nap." she told herself. She hadn't slept all night and her body was screaming for rest. She went and took a couple sleeping pills to help in the process.

 

Awakened by lips all over her face, Laura squinted her eyes and saw Buddy standing on her bed waging his tail. "Hey you. What are you doing over here so early? Did your daddy not wake up to feed you baby?" she said as she pet the dog.

 

"So early? Its 6 pm." a voice from behind her said.

 

Laura quickly jumped up and saw that it was JC. She lowered her eyes and began to speak, "I didn't know you were here."

 

Laura tried to read JC's face for some form of clue as to what he was feeling. "Are you sick?"

 

"Huh?" she asked.

 

"I said are you sick? You never sleep this late in the day, Laura." he replied as he felt her forehead. Laura moved her head away from his touch.

 

"I'm fine." she stated as she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

 

JC started to read Laura an article in the rolling stones about the group. She was completely confused. 'Why isn't he yelling at me by now? Is he trying to torment me?'

 

"Are you OK, JC?"

 

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be, Laura?"

 

"You're not mad at me?"

 

"Why would I be mad at you Laura?"

 

"Because of Rachel, JC. Please don't act coy." Laura went on to explain, but the phone began to ring. "Hello?"

 

"Laura? It's Jerry. Rachel called and wanted me to give you the number for where she is staying tonight."

 

"Oh great. Thanks, Jerry."

 

"Umm, Laura?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I know....Rachel told me last night...Hopefully you will be able to explain this to me, because I don't understand."

 

"YOU know?" she desperately asked.

 

"Yes."

 

Relief quickly replaced all the anxiety that had been building up inside her.  Rachel must have been talking about Jerry when she said, 'he knows'. She was still confused as to what he knew, but was thankful that it wasn't JC she was referring to. "Whatever you need, I'll help." she replied with a slight smile.

 

Jerry reminded her of a party that she and JC were suppose to attend that evening at a Michael Stewart's house to mingle with different people for promotional purposes.

 

"Thanks, Jerry. I'll let him know." she said before hanging up the phone.

 

JC rolled his eyes and let his body fall back onto her bed. "What does he want now?"

 

"We have to go to some party at 8."

 

JC put a pillow over his face and began to scream. Laura climbed on top of him straddling his chest and she struggled to grab the pillow back away from his face. "We don't have to stay long." she smiled. JC slowly ran his hands up her thighs. "No?"

"Nope." she said as she lightly kissed his lips. JC arched his head up to kiss her more deeply but she pulled away and sprang off the bed to find a dress to wear.

 

"Ya Tease!" he yelled, letting his fist fall to the bed.

 

"Awww...Poor baby." she mocked. While she was at the mirror toying with her hair, JC walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her wait and patted her stomach.

 

"What was that for?"

 

"Just wondering if something would pat back." JC said as he looked down at her stomach in the mirror's reflection.

 

"Like what?" Laura wondered.

 

"Joshua Jr."

 

Laura spun her head around. "Why would you think that?" she asked defensively.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex