"Well you never sleep as much as you have been lately..."

 

"Is this wishful thinking?"

 

"Possibly." he smiled as he lightly nibbled on her earlobe before slowly running his tongue down her neck and across her shoulder.

 

"JC you need to go and get ready." she said as she looked at him in the mirror and patted the side of his face.

JC twirled her around to face him, "I haven't been inside you in almost 3 days, baby."

 

He began to lightly suck on her neck. Laura didn't want him to stop, but knew she had to be the responsible one tonight. "JC stop. Go get dressed. The limo will be here to pick us up at 7:30."

 

"Okay, okay!"

 

Laura followed his movements as he walked across the yard and disappeared behind the fence. She walked over to her bed and grabbed the birth control pills from the drawer in the nightstand.  She starred down at the pill for what seemed like an eternity.  After a few moments of reflection she popped the pill into her mouth and took a sip of her water before talking the glass and pouring it onto her head. "Get the dick off your mind, girl!" she yelled as she disappeared into the bathroom to get ready.

 

At the party JC and Laura kept their distance from one another so as to not arouse suspicions, but every chance they got, they would lock eyes and exchange dirty innuendoes to each other through and gestures and mouthed words. Jerry soon called them both over to talk to a couple top executives. The men were noticeably drunk. Jerry excused himself to schmooze with two lawyers who had just arrived. Not very far into conversation, Laura became uncomfortable with the topic of conversation. "So how does it feel to have to work with that asshole who screwed you over the way he did? And Rachel? How could you give that extraordinary woman up?"

 

The older man soon began to slur his words when he spoke, "I mean what a nice piece of ass she must have been! And your Co-writer? Lauren? I wonder what it would feel like every night to bang away on her keys!"

 

JC wanted to ram his fist into both their faces, but decided it be best to just excuse himself and walk away from the conversation. As he was about to make his getaway, he could see Laura a few feet away.  She was pretending to be engaged in a different conversation with the server who had brought her over another glass of wine.

 

"Oh wow! No offense, little lady." the one man said as they noticed her presence.

 

"Non taken. I am usually only thought of when dicks are sprung and pussy is on the menu." JC's eyes were wide open. So was everyone else's who were in earshot of her remark.

 

"Well aren't you rather eloquent this evening?"

 

"Just as eloquent as the two of you were a few moments ago when you were speaking about my best friend as if she were a piece of meat and about one of your top rated executives whose ass you should be kissing for bringing me and Mr. Chasez in on this project. But instead, you downgrade him to make yourselves feel more important, because you couldn't do it yourselves."

 

Laura proceeded to sip her wine and look around and wave at few people across the room. One of the men began to respond but was soon cut off by Laura continuing with her rant. "Jerry may be a jerk and honestly, an asshole at times, but he gets the job done. That's more than I can say for the two of you. Now if you will excuse me I am a little too drunk and opinionated right now to continue this conversation with you 'supposed' gentlemen. Good evening." she said as she shoved her glass into JC's hand before retreating to the bathroom to cry.

 

Laura looked into the large mirror that was above the sinks. She didn't focus on her face, makeup or even her hair. She only saw the tears that filled her eyes. In less than a minute she would have to go back to the party. She finally forced her gaze to fix herself. She turned to go and caught a glimpse of back of her dress. From the front it appeared to be a typical black dress that suited so many functions of this type. The bodice of the dress came all way up to the base of her throat. From a distance it looked to be all black. But up close you could see that it was black stretchy lace, and looked as if that is all the wearer had on. But in reality, the lace had a lining of the very thinnest flesh colored fabric, in certain places. The dress fit like skin, from the sleeves to just past the knees, where it flared to allow for easier movement. It was back of the dress that was the center of interest. There was no back until you got to right below her waist. Laura left the protection of the bathroom reluctantly. She knew JC, Jerry and those two men would be waiting for her. She decided to leave and tell them later that she had gotten sick to stomach. Her departure was halted as she walked right into JC who had come to check on her.

 

"I'm tempted to find the nearest exit and make run for it, JC."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I just made an ass out of myself earlier."

 

"No you didn't."

 

"You gained respect. You stood up to them when most would have just stood there and laughed at their jokes and licked plenty of ass. They don't like shit like that. They want to know you have a mind of your own and are not afraid to say how you feel, Laura."

 

She looked over at the two men who were talking in the corner. Both nodded at her and smiled and went back to their conversation.

 

JC tried his best to help her relax more. "Well, if ever I've seen a woman meant for dancing, you are it."

 

She smiled. "Actually, dancing sounds like a great right about now."

 

Laura laughed. "All right. Let's trip the light fantastic, and hopefully I can avoid letting anything else slip out of my mouth." She curled her arm around JC's and started walking towards the lounge where soft strains of music could be heard. JC turned her into his arms and they started dancing.

 

She let her muscles relax and let JC pull her close to his chest. His hand pressed against the bare skin of her back, and she felt her full breasts mash against his muscles beneath the suit. She settled her head into the curve of his neck, not questioning the comfortable and relaxed feelings she was experiencing with him in this crowd full of strangers. As the next song blended into the first, she felt JC's hand slide down her back until it rested at the curve of her back, just above the red bow. Laura looked away from JC for a moment to see if all eyes were on them. He had suspected that the moment of her feeling relaxed with him in a crowd wouldn't last for very long.

 

When she looked back she found JC was still watching her face. She smiled. He took a deep breath and pressed her lower body intimately close. He saw in her eyes the instant she became aware of his arousal, pressed firmly to her soft belly. He expected her to fight and pull away, but she didn't. As he held her gaze, he saw arousal in her eyes. He felt her breath quicken and tongue darted out to nervously lick her lusciously full lower lip. And there was no mistaking the subtle move of her lower body against him in response.

 

Laura felt a roaring in her brain and had to swallow hard to keep from flinging herself at him in front of all those people. It was impossible to keep images of him rising above her and gazing longingly into her eyes as he thrust his cock into her soft, wet pussy. Suddenly, it was hard to breathe. She surprised herself even more when she gently wiggled her lower body back and forth, feeling his hard cock pressed so eagerly against her. What the hell were they both thinking?

 

JC groaned and it reverberated deep in his chest, tingling against her taut nipples. He lowered his mouth to lightly kiss the side of her neck. He whispered to her softly. "I'm surprised you're not stopping me by now."

 

Laura was too aroused to check the room for nosey eyes. She shook her head no, looking up to meet his gaze once again. "I'm surprised you haven't thrown me down and…" She stopped suddenly as she felt him pull her even closer. "...fucked me senseless by now." she whispered.

 

JC abruptly pulled back from her, and grabbing her wrist in his hand, he led them quickly through the crowd, and into a back bathroom. He locked the door. He spun her around and in the next instant she was pressed flat to the wall behind her and he was kissing her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex