Laura had no time to think. She kissed him back, sliding her arms up and around his neck. She gasped when he finally released her mouth and slid his mouth down her neck. One hand was easing her dress off the shoulder and in the next instant, his mouth closed over the exposed, hard nipple. She cried out, feeling her knees buckle beneath her. She didn't fall because JC had pressed one leg between her own. Her dress slid up and suddenly her wet pussy was pressed against his thigh.

 

Laura tried to tell her body to push him away. They were in public and could be caught at any moment, but her hands didn't listen. Her mouth pressed kisses to the side of his face and down his neck. She didn't care. Especially since she felt his other hand dragging her skirt up, caressing her flesh as he did so. His hand slid around to cup one full, round ass cheek and press her closer to him.

 

JC paused as his hand caressed her ass. He hadn't realized that she wasn't wearing any panties until that moment, and it made him crazy. He reconsidered stopping, but then Laura rubbed her crotch back and forth over his thigh. He didn't give a damn and slid his hand around to her thigh. As he slid his thigh back, his hand moved between her upper thighs. He wouldn't have thought it possible, but he almost lost his control as he felt a completely smooth pussy, wet with her arousal.

 

JC lifted his head from her breast and returned to her mouth. His tongue met hers eagerly as he slipped his fingers between her wet lips. Her legs eased further apart and he slid two fingers up inside her hot, wet pussy even as his thumb zeroed in on her clit. His mouth swallowed her cries of passion as he worked her body with precision and skill. He knew just where to touch her, when to touch her and how to touch her sensitive skin. It happened so quickly, his fingers inside her, massaging, and his thumb never releasing her clit. She started to have an orgasm the very next moment. Her body began to spasm and jerk, thrashing in his arms. He felt her pussy contracting and drenching his fingers with her juices. He lifted his head to watch her face as she lost control. He saw her swollen lips, red and free of any lipstick. He glanced down and saw her breast was jiggling from her motions. And most of all, he felt her aftermath as his hand still cupped and caressed her smooth pussy.

 

JC watched and waited until finally Laura opened her eyelids and saw him staring down at her. She blushed hotly as she realized what had just happened. Before she could react though, JC lightly rubbed his hand over her slick flesh. He withdrew his hand reluctantly, and then licked them clean. He surprised her when he lifted her dress once again, and used his tongue to clean her up.

 

She looked down and saw that he was still hard and stiff in his trousers. She didn't think as she reached out and cupped her hand over his dick. JC groaned loudly and braced both hands flat against the wall on either side of her. He told himself that he would stop in a few seconds, and then he heard his zipper being lowered. Suddenly, two small soft hands were freeing his cock from the confinement of his trousers, only to confine it once again in her grasp. She curled her hands around him, caressing, pulling and tugging. She stared at his cock filling her hands as it oozed drops of pre-cum. She wanted to caress him and please him.

 

Laura felt her knees buckle and in the next instant, she was on her knees in front of him. She heard JC groan above her, and his hands moved to her shoulders. But she resisted and lowered her head to complete her journey.

 

JC was taken completely by surprise when her mouth opened and took his cock inside. He felt her tongue caress the underside of his cock, even as her lips closed and sucked him more deeply. He had to stop her, and he moved one hand from the wall down to her head. His fingers threaded through the brown strands to pull her back. But she slid one hand down and started to fondle and cup and squeeze his balls even as her head started to move. He couldn't pull her head away, so his fingers slid free, dislodging her neatly rolled hair. He knew he couldn't last much longer. He was always so horny with her simplest and most innocent of touches, that now, with her mouth sucking his cock and her hands caressing and stroking him, it wouldn't be long.

 

JC choked back his shout of arousal and his cock jerked within her mouth. Before he could pull free, he exploded and she swallowed it. She pulled back, looking dazed. JC opened his eyes and looked down. He reached down and pulled Laura to her feet. He watched the flush stain her cheeks as she saw his eyes traveling over her. Hastily, she moved and pulled her dress back up. JC stopped her and pressed a light kiss to her nipple. He covered it once again with the stretchy black lace. He started to lower his head to kiss her mouth when a loud knock was heard at the door.

 

"We'll be out in a second!" JC yelled. Laura pinched his arm when he yelled that there was more than one person in there.

 

"Is she okay?" Jerry yelled back.

 

Laura let out a sigh of relief. JC motioned for her to flush the toilet. "Yeah, Jerry, she's just had a bit too many. I think I am going to take her home early."

 

"Oh okay. I'll call for the limo to come around." Jerry said as he looked past JC into the bathroom at Laura who was wiping her mouth. They could hear him explaining to others outside that she was sick. JC went to open the door but Laura stopped him and held his face in her hands and she kissed him gently on the lips. "You are the best."

 

She walked out of the bathroom ahead of him and grabbed her jacket and proceeded to say good-bye to everyone. JC watched her as she went on and pretended that nothing ever happened and that he was no one special to her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex