JC awoke to the sound of the phone ringing. He felt around the night stand until he finally reached the phone and placed it to his hear. "hello?" he answered in a muffled tone as he moved the pillow off his head.

 

"Yo, man, we're going to hit the strip. You wanna come?" Joey asked on the other end of the line.

 

"What time is it?" he asked as he squinted to find the clock radio.

 

"Its almost 10pm. Get your ass out of bed and come with us!" he yelled trying to wake up his best friend.

 

JC had no interest in leaving his hotel room, let alone his bed. "I've been out in public most of the week either partying or schmoozing with people I don't want to be around, Joey. Plus I got a lot of shit I need to work on before tomorrow. But you all have fun. If I change my mind I'll call your cell."

 

"You're no fun, man. I would have gotten you a few lap dances on me, but suit yourself. Hit me up if you change your mind."

 

JC hung up the phone and tried to fall back to sleep until the phone rang again. He quickly picked it up. "Hello?"

 

"Ha ha ha ha ha, JC, its Chris!"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Listen at this man. I am standing in the lobby waiting on Joey and this girl and her friends are talking to me and we're taking pictures, etc...and we all start telling jokes. Well this 12 year old had my ass rollin'. Check it out...There was an Nsync fan with a really crappy seat at a stadium. Looking with her binoculars, she spotted an empty seat where the 50-yard line would be at a football game. Thinking to herself "what a waste" she made her way down to the empty seat.

 

When she gets to the seat, she asked the girl sitting next to it, "Is this seat taken?" The girl replied, "This was my sisters seat.

 

She passed away. She was a big Nsync fan."

 

The girl replied, "I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May I ask why you didn't give the ticket to a friend or a relative?"

 

"They're all at the funeral...JC, I almost pissed myself."

 

JC was un-amused.  "That's so funny, Chris."

 

"Man, forget it. I don't know why I waste these good jokes on you. Go back to sleep!" Chris said before hanging up.

 

JC nodded as he hung up and buried his head back under his pillow.

 

Knock, Knock, Knock

 

By this time JC was infuriated with all the interruptions to his rest. He jumped out of bed and threw the pillow across the room as he walked down the hallway.

 

"What?!" he asked as he rapidly opened the door. He found himself in a state of shock when he looked at the woman standing in front of him.  "And they say there's no heaven on earth..." JC smiled as he opened the door for her to enter.

 

"I thought I would surprise you and see what Vegas had to offer me. So far, I'm amazed that everything I ever wanted is in this room." Laura smiled as she set her bag down on the floor and turned around to hug him.

 

"I see you have already made yourself at home." she laughed pointing out all the sheet music that was piled up on the other side of the bed,

 

"Yeah I know." he chuckled.

 

JC and Laura sat down and talked for a few minutes about her trip and JC decided to run to the lobby and get some information of places to take her. As Laura was relaxing, she decided to go through some of the music JC had been working on. One piece in particular caught her eye. The deep smile on her face soon began to fade as she continued to read the lyrics.

 

Love me when nobody else can see

Touch my soul

Then you treat me

Like I am a stranger

This is not the way I want to feel

Should have known

A love this strong

Would bring some danger

But if it's all in my head

I'll find a way to make it end

It's magic

And it's tragic

Slingshots

Whisper

My tear drops

An answer

What am I to you?

 

Tears continued to fall down Laura's face as she finished reading. She knew the song was about her and knew exactly what she had to do next.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex