Laura rushed to the elevators and impatiently waited for it to reach the lobby. As she stepped out she looked around to find JC.

 

She finally spotted him at the front desk. Laura's stomach was full of knots as she slowly walked towards him.  She looked around and surveyed the area.  She felt like all were on her, even though no one seemed to notice her at all. JC was leaning on the counter talking to a group of girls who had camped out downstairs hoping to get pictures taken with their idols.

 

As Laura neared the front desk JC spotted her out of the corner of his eye as he continued to speak to the 5 girls who were standing there hanging on his every word. His smile grew a little wider as she came walking towards them, but then Laura walked right past him and the girls over to the information desk, never turning her eyes to look at him once. His smile soon faded and he went back to speaking to the girls. Laura pretended as if she were looking for entertainment brochures as she turned around every 3 seconds trying to give herself the courage to do what she had been planning to do every since she bolted out of the hotel room to find him.

 

"Just walk your ass over there, Laura." she whispered to herself, before almost jumping out of her skin in fright.

 

"Hey mamma!" a voice yelled out from behind as two fingers poked her in her side.

 

"Oh my god, Joey, you scared the shit out of me."

 

"Why are you so jumpy?"

 

"Huh? Oh no reason." she quickly stated.

 

"Did you get them yet, Joe?" Lance called out as he walked up to them.

 

"Getting them now. I was saying hi to Laura."

 

"Hey, Laura. How did you get here? I thought you were back home. JC didn't mention you coming with us when we got on the plane earlier this morning."

 

"It was a last minute thing..." she answered as she looked over at JC. Joey and Lance followed her gaze.

 

"Come on, let's go ask JC about the show before we go back out." Lance said as he patted Joey on his back.

 

"I'm coming. Talk to you later, Laura."

 

"Bye guys. Have fun." she called after them.

 

As they walked over to talk to JC the group of girls became more excited at their luck in seeing three out of the 5 men they had been searching for.

 

Laura stood there and continued to watch JC and smiled to herself as she remembered times past. All the times when they were together. Remembering mornings when she would open her eyes and find him staring at her smiling, breakfast in bed, arms wrapped tightly around her, his lips, his eyes, and the way all his emotions exuded show through a simple laugh or glance. Remembering days when she would be cold towards him trying to touch her because other people were around, days when she would act as if he weren't in the room when she were speaking to reporters or walking through a crowded lobby like she had just done earlier. Tears began to fill Laura's eyes again as she realized how hurt JC must have been every time she acted as if he weren't the most important person in her life.

 

Laura placed the brochures back down on the counter and walked over to JC. The girls, Lance, and Joey were still huddled in a group as they talked. Laura inched her way through the small opening.

 

"Excuse me for a moment, everyone." She walked up to JC who was in mid sentence, placing her hands on both sides of his face, pulling him down towards her to kiss him deeply.

 

JC was caught off guard, and could feel her tears touching his face, but as soon as her lips touched his, he couldn't help but grab her face in his hands and kiss her deeper. Everyone in the group dropped their jaws as they watched what was going on right in front of their very eyes. The 5 girls were dumbfounded trying to figure out who this woman could be. Joey and Lance also stood there stunned. Joey finally picked his jaw off the ground and smiled as he nudged Lance with his elbow and whispered, "I guess I can't make anymore cracks about him needing some lovin'."

 

Lance punched him in the arm as he grabbed Joey to leave. Laura and JC slowly stopped kissing. She smiled up at him and chuckled at the shocked look that was on his face. He looked around and noticed the 5 girls still standing there staring at them in silence and pure dismay. "Excuse us ladies. It was very nice talking to you." he said as he grabbed Laura's hand and headed for the elevators.

 

Laura stepped into the elevator first and stood against the far right wall. JC stepped in and stood on the far left side and the button for their floor. He crossed his arms over his chest and waited for the doors to close. The group of girls stood there still staring at them. JC waved to them as the doors began to shut. Once they were closed JC let out a long sigh. "Oh my God! What has gotten into you?" he quickly asked as he walked over to Laura and placed his hands on the sides of her waist. "You always keep me guessing." He placed his forehead on hers and looked deep into her eyes.

 

They were both silent. Laura's heart was beating so fast that she could barely hear the elevator music playing in the background.  JC's slowly leaned down and kissed her lightly on lips. There was still something that was bothering him and he needed to clear up the matter right then and there. Every other time he wanted to bring it up, he would just tell himself that they would discuss it later and he would ignore the matter. But right now it was more important than her courageous actions downstairs in the lobby.

 

He took her hands and brought them up to his chest and he held them over his heart and began to speak, "Laura. I need to ask you something very important."

 

"What is it JC?"

 

Just as JC was about to ask her the biggest question of his life the doors opened and a group of college boys stumbled onto the elevator laughing and talking loudly amongst themselves. Laura looked at JC to see what he was going to ask her but he put his finger up and motioned that they wait till they got off the elevator. Laura was nervous the entire ride. She didn't know what JC was going to ask her and was scared it would be something that would change both their lives forever.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex