Sunlight streamed through the opening in the curtains. Laura slowly opened her eyes and placed her hand on her head in pain. It felt like her brain was about to split wide open. She could hardly remember a thing from the night before. She went to turn over and could feel that she was naked beneath the white sheets. She turned and could see JC's naked body lying next to her. She smiled and soon glanced over at the clock and realized it was almost noon. JC had to be at rehearsals at around 7 pm that night and Laura decided not to wake him up and to let him get as much rest as he could.

 

She took a quick shower before slowly getting changed into her work out gear. Her head was pounding and her body was aching. She wrote down a little note for JC and put it by the phone as she lightly kissed his forehead.

 

~~~~

 

Laura stood at the front desk patiently waiting on the receptionist to see if there was an open slot for a body massage session in the Oasis Spa. "Yes, Miss. There is an opening. I can reserve it for you now with a credit card. Laura felt down to her stretch pants and realized she forgot her card upstairs.

 

"My apologies. I'm so hung over right now that I left it upstairs in my room."

 

"I can bill it to your room if you like."

 

"Could you please? That would be great. It's room 4880." she said as she handed to woman her key card to swipe in the machine for verification.

 

The clerk smiled as she swiped it through the computer. Her smile soon faded as she started to speak, "Ummm..Are you sure this is your room?"

 

Laura had been looking around at people who were walking through the hotel and hadn't been paying attention. "Oh...Well its my friends room. I'm staying with him while he is here."

 

"Who is your friend?" the woman asked discourteously.

 

Laura looked over at her with a puzzled look. "Well what does it tell you there in your computer?" Her head started to pound even more as she started to get pissed off at the girl behind the counter.

 

"Well I already know who the room belongs to. Why don't you tell me so that we are both clear on who you are staying with." she snapped back as she held the car key in her hand before placing it in a nearby drawer.

 

"What exactly are you trying to say..." Laura looked down at her name tag before speaking, "…Kelly."

 

The woman went to speak but noticed someone walking towards them. Laura didn't turn around to see where her attentions was directed. She stood there with her mouth open waiting for the girl to speak. "hellooo??"

 

Two hands went over Laura's eyes and two lips came close to her ear and said "Guess who."

 

Laura recognized the voice immediately and nonchalantly answered "Hey Chris."

 

The clerk stood there dumbfounded and Laura as Chris exchanged hello's.

 

"What's up?"

 

"Well, Kelly here is giving me a hard time about billing a massage session to JC's room." she pointed out.

 

The clerk quickly pressed a few keys and printed out a voucher and placed it on the counter. "Oh no, I was just processing your request through Ma'am."

 

Chris looked puzzled. "One of those again, huh?" he asked Laura.

 

Laura chuckled and nodded her head. The clerk was curious as to what they meant but was unable to ask. Laura and Chris went to walk away before Laura ran back over to the desk. "My key, please." she said as she put out her hand and patiently waited. The receptionist slowly went in the drawer and took out the key and handed it back to her with a disappointed look on her face. "Have a good day, Kelly." Laura said as she went to walk away.

 

Kelly frowned as she responded, "You also, Miss."

 

Chris talked Laura out of reporting the woman to management. She was too hung over to keep pondering over it and told Chris she would see him later as she headed towards the Oasis Spa for her massage and body wrap session.

 

She soon felt 50 times better than she had earlier in the day as therapist gave her their top rated River Stone Massage. It was a combination of a muscle massage that applies light to medium pressure while the entire body is oiled and massaged with warm stones. She then went on to get the Volcanic Salt and Honey Body Wrap. It is an exotic exfoliating mixture of red volcanic salt and pure honey is lightly massaged onto the body followed by a relaxing herbal wrap. She and another woman were getting there's done at the same time. The woman kept looking over at her as if she recognized her from somewhere. She seemed to be in her mid 40's. She looked rather stunning for her age. Her body was toned nicely and she seemed to have a great deal of money to throw around. The two women talked amongst themselves as they were lying there relaxing.

 

"Now I remember when I know you from!" the woman exclaimed.

 

Laura figured she had seen her on television one night at an awards show and smiled.

 

"I never got a chance to tell you congratulations."

 

"Thanks." Laura said as she closed her eyes.

 

After her spa session was over, Laura felt amazingly good. She quickly got dressed to go upstairs and mention the spa to JC so he could feel as good as she did after their wild night.

 

She walked passed the front desk and remembered that JC had canceled all calls for the night before. She walked over to see if there were any messages. The concierge came back over with a few pieces of paper with names and numbers written down and told her there was something else. As he went into the back, Laura stood there going through all JC's messages. The older woman she had talked to at the spa had also come over to pick up messages as well. The concierge came back out front with a flat manila envelope and a small padded envelope that he made her sign for.

 

"You and the gentleman looked so very much in love last night. It's the same way me and my Charlie felt about each other when we first got married 20 years ago...And we still feel that way. It's an amazing feeling that we experience once in a lifetime."

 

Laura was curious as to where the woman had seen her the night before, but brushed it off because she and JC had been all over town the night before. She smiled at her and congratulated her on 20 years and wished her 20 more wonderful years before heading off back to her room.

 

"I thought that you would still be in bed." Laura said as she entered the room and saw JC had ordered them a large breakfast.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon, waffles? What's the big occasion?" she laughed.

 

"I'm hungry as hell and my eyes were bigger than my stomach when I was ordering." he smiled as he kissed her on her forehead.

 

"You had a few messages last night and this morning." she said as she handed him the papers. "You also got some package and what looks like a document in this one."

 

JC was busy trying to find the channel he wanted on TV and asked her to open the package for him and to see what was inside. As she opened it, a small envelope fell out and Laura placed the package on the table as she went to pick it up. She opened it and read the note out loud to JC:

 

Dear Mr. Chasez,

We greatly appreciated your business at our store last night and have sent over your order as per your specific request. We got them done within 3 hours instead of the 4 that we had quoted you. Please let us know that the merchandise is to your liking. We thank you very much in advance for your purchase. We hope that Mrs. Chasez will be pleased with it also. We wish you endless years of happiness and joy.

 

Sincerely,

Tiffany & Co.

BELLAGIO

 

JC pressed the off button on the TV as he turned around to face Laura. She stood there and read the letter again to make sure it was correct.

 

"What are they talking about?" JC asked as he stood up to get the padded envelope. He took out two small white velvet boxes with the Tiffany insignia on them. He slowly opened them up to find an engagement ring and wedding band in one box and a larger wedding band in the second box.

 

Laura sat at the table stunned. "Is this some type of joke?" she asked JC.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex