"Heck of a performance man!" a voice rang out through the terminal.

 

JC smiled and waved at the man as he, Chris and Joey rode by on an airport security cart.

 

"So...JC..." Joey grinned like a Cheshire before speaking. "You know I was going to eventually ask right?"

 

JC let out a deep sigh.

 

"Ask What?" Chris questioned.

 

"About how he and Laura were playing tonsil hockey in the lobby the other night." Joey blurted out with a smile.

 

Chris' mouth dropped open, "They did!?"

 

"In front of a bunch of fans too. Laura walked up out of no where and just started attacking JC." he exaggerated.

 

JC rolled his eyes and Chris went on asking more questions. "Why wasn't I informed of this juicy gossip earlier?"

 

"Probably because it was non or your business." JC replied.

 

"When did this fling between the two of you start?"

 

"We've been seeing each other for a little while now, so I wouldn't call it a fling," he defended. "We're trying to see where it goes before everyone on earth finds out about it."

 

"What do you think Rachel will say?"

 

JC looked away as they continued to ride through the lobby. "I don't know." He had no idea how he was going to tell them he was married...He was mostly concerned about telling Rachel and as they rode down the tarmac he could not figure out why.

 

~~~~~

 

"Why you being so quiet?" Justin asked as he leaned forward and slapped Laura's knees. She had been sitting near the gate watching the planes taxi in and out of the terminal and got lost in her own daydreams.

 

"Oh..no reason. Just have a bit on my mind."

 

"You always do."

 

"Yeah and lately she has a bit in her mouth too." Lance joked as he winked at Laura.

 

Justin was confused and looked to him for answers. Lance quickly threw his hands up, "Don't ask me. I was only a mere bystander to the events of the other day."

 

"What happened the other day?" Justin asked.

 

Laura looked at Lance and nodded her head no.

 

"I'm afraid to say!" he joked.

 

Laura knew it would get out eventually and speedily said, "I went and kissed JC in the lobby the other day."

"So? What's the big deal?"

 

"This wasn't just a 'hello, good buddy, how are you' kiss. This was one of those 'lets go upstairs and cover a Marvin Gaye classic' type of kiss." Lance interrupted.

 

Laura chucked her orange at him.

 

"Seriously?" he asked as he whipped his head around to look at her.

 

"Lance is somewhat correct in his version. I don't think the kiss was as outrageous as he described though."

 

Justin felt slightly hurt.  "I guess I was definitely barking up the wrong tree then, huh?"

 

"I wasn't dating him when you took me out. Laura said as she put her hand on his thigh. "Please don't be upset with me."

 

"I'm not." he said nonchalantly. "I knew that there was something more there. Both of you did a helluva job talking your way out of situations." he lightly punched her in the arm.

 

The cart soon turned the corner and Laura could see JC, Joey and Chris coming towards them.  Justin glanced at his best friend and then back over at Laura who was smiling at JC.  As they sat waiting for their plane, Laura and JC whispered back and forth to one another as the rest of the guys attention was focused on the television screen.  "Should we tell them now?"

 

"Not yet." he said.

 

"Maybe we should have just worn our rings and let them figure it out on their own?"

 

"And then if someone from the press were to have been here with a camera the entire world would have figured it out too, hun."

 

"I was kidding JC...Damn...You're getting worse than me." she joked.

 

"Whatever you say. I'm just worried that they are going to find out from someone else and not us."

 

JC was about to comment but his cell phone interrupted them. "Hello?"

 

Laura could see JC's face scrunch up. "Oh, hey mom." Laura's eyes widened. "Well Laura is actually here with us, so that's why she probably wasn't there when you called her. She flew in and surprised everyone....Huh? Yeah mom, we're actually at the airport right now waiting to board the plane." JC squeezed her hand to help calm her fears. He stood up and paced the area as he continued to talk to his mother.

 

Laura put her feet up on the chair and cradled them as she watched and listened to JC. "...Well how about I stop by and see them on my way home? I need to come and talk to you about something anyway." he said, looking down at Laura. "Yeah, I'm okay. I just need to tell you something...No mom...I'm great...I'll tell you later when I see you okay? I love you too."

 

He plopped down in the chair and let his body slide halfway out as he blew out a sound of frustration. Laura grabbed his arm and pulled him up as she slid her arm under his and brought him closer to her. "Your mother is going to kill us!" she whispered.

 

"Me? No...Maybe you...For corrupting her baby boy." He joked. Laura pinched him in his side.

 

"When are you going to tell your mom?" he asked her. Her smile soon faded. "Soon…Why?"

 

"I want to clear my schedule so I can come with you. I never met your family yet. I've only spoken to your mom a couple times on the phone."

 

"There's a reason for that. She is rude." she replied.

 

"I honestly doubt that, Laura."

 

Laura wanted to tell him how wrong he was, but decided to leave that subject for another day. As they sat on the plane, JC kept bothering Laura about setting a date to tell her family so he could take the time off. After his endless rants, she finally grabbed the telephone at her side and pulled out a calling card.

 

"You calling her now?"

 

"Yeah. This way you will stop bitchin'!" she said angrily.

 

JC pushed the side of her head lightly before picking up a magazine. She sat nervously as she listened to the rings. The answering machine picked up and she waited for the beep. "Hello? Mom? It's me...Laura. I just wanted to see when you would be home so I could stop by sometime this month. Please call me when you get this and let me know when you will be home so I can book a flight. Talk to you soon." Laura slowly hung up the phone and leaned back in her seat.

 

JC glanced over from his reading and could see Laura staring off into space.  "You okay, hun?"

 

"Yeah...I'm fine." she answered as she turned her body towards the window and pulled the blanket up to go to sleep. JC sat there and watched her wondering what thoughts could be running through her mind. He decided to let her rest instead of interrogating her. He lightly rubbed her back and went back to reading his magazine.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex