After the meeting Laura returned back to JC's to find his car was not in the driveway. She drove around the corner to her house hoping he might be there. But still no luck. She called his cell phone but it went straight to voicemail. She sat around the rest of the afternoon hoping to hear from him but all she got were calls from people who were also looking for him, hoping she would know since they were always together.

 

Evening came, and JC still had not returned home. Laura looked out her bedroom window which faced JC's backyard and noticed that there were no lights on in the house. She decided to give up and go to bed.

 

At around 12am she was awaken by vigorous splashing. Laura rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock again and slowly sat up.  She could see light illuminating in the distance and walked over to the window and could see JC doing laps in the pool.

 

JC reached the end of the pool, grabbing onto the edge to catch his breath.  "Where the hell have you been? Laura asked.

 

"Must you always know my every move?" JC complained.

 

"I was worried. Everyone was worried. Your mom was the most worried...You didn't even bother to return her call, JC!"

 

"I'm sorry. I just needed to be alone. And I called my dad and told him I was running errands. He must not have told my mother whenever she called you." He explained seeing the look of concern on her face.

 

"You could have just called and told me you were Okay. I didn't know what had happened to you."

 

"You were that worried huh?" he smiled.

 

"Oh don't flatter yourself." she said as she leaned down to be closer to his eye level.

 

JC looked her up and down and she continued to talk to him about how the meeting with Jerry went after he left. Her long brown hair was up in a pony tail with a few strands falling down the sides of her face.  JC noticed how her eyes seemed to sparkle from the reflection of the lights off the pool. She had on a silk, green, spaghetti strapped top with matching pajama shorts.

"Are you even listening to me, Moron!?" Laura asked as she leaned out her finger and pressed it against his wet forehead to regain his attention. JC quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into the pool.

 

Laura's head came crashing up through the water.  Gasping for air she yelled, "Oh you son of a bitch!" She quickly rubbed the water from her eyes to find him. "I'm gonna kick your ass!" she exclaimed as she swam after him. Laura jumped onto JC's back as she tried to dunk him under the water but he would fall back intentionally so that she would go under. Laura got tired of losing and gave in. "Okay you win!" She called out as she moved back and wiped her eyes to see where she was.  He was standing directly in front of her and she was backed into a corner.

"Jerry seemed very confident that I would sign that contract didn't he?"

 

"Yea he did. He was a little too cocky about it. I guess you really scared him when you walked out the first time." Laura joked and she pined the water away from her nose.

 

"Did you tell him that you have me wrapped around your little finger?" JC said as he took her hands and brought it out of the water and entwined them with his own. He then draped her hands around his neck and wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"What do you mean?" Laura asked as she pushed her hair back with one hand.

 

"Did you tell him that all you had to do was ask me and I would say yes to anything?" JC smiled as he ran his hands down the back of her legs and wrapped them around his waist moving forward so that her back was up against the pool wall.

 

"You are hilarious, JC." Laura laughed.

 

JC moved his head closer to the side of her ear and whispered "Or did you tell him that you would hover that sweet pussy of yours over my face, and I would do anything just to taste you?"

 

Laura couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed his hair in her hands and began to kiss him furiously. JC took one hand and grabbed on to her ass tightly while using his other hand to grab her face to kiss her deeply. He slowly pulled the strap on her shirt down and he kissed her shoulder. He then kissed his way up her neck and licked her ear. She couldn’t help but moan.  Her eyes curled back into her head as ran her nails up and down his back.

 

 

JC's cell phone began to ring and they both jumped back at the sound. He quickly walked up the steps out of the pool to get the phone. While he was talking he grabbed a towel and dried himself off. When he turned around to look at Laura he noticed that she was out of the pool and walking through the gate towards her backyard. When he was finished with the call, he slid open her back door and walked into the house to find her.  "What's wrong?" JC asked as he watched her walk out past him into the laundry room, holding the front of her robe together.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex