"No. We are going to stay just another day. Tell Johnny thanks for understanding, Justin...Okay...Talk to you later...I will...Bye." JC hung up the phone and leaned towards Laura who was lying in bed beside him. "Justin says hello." he said as he kissed her neck.

 

Laura nodded her head as she starred at the hotel alarm clock.

 

"You need to get up and get some air, Hun."

 

"I will soon."

 

"You need to blow off some of that steam, Hun.  I, for one, volunteer my services in any way possible…if you know what I mean." he teased as he playfully bit her earlobe.

 

Laura kicked her foot back to push him. JC smiled as she draped his arm around her waist and nibbled on her neck. She pushed her body back against his and closed her eyes feeling safe and comforted by his touch. "Is it horrible for me to feel kinda sad but at the same time extremely free and liberated? she asked as she turned over to face him.

 

"No. Not at all."

 

"Do you know I've never been able to stand up to her until today!?" she exclaimed as she sat up and straddled him on the bed. JC wrapped his hands around her hips and then up her back as she leaned down to rest her chin against his chest. JC kissed the top of her head. Laura smiled at him and ran her fingers lightly across his lips. "My mother has been this overpowering force in my life for so long, I didn't know what it was like to be able to speak freely in my own house. "

 

"Well we all want to please our parents, babe. We don't ever want to disrespect them, or be out of 'place'."

 

"Listening to you defend me to her somehow gave this tremendous feeling of confidence. Like I could finally say what I have been wanting to say for so long, JC. No one has ever done that for me." she softly said as she ran her fingertip down the tip of his nose. "God, I love you so much." She leaned down and began to kiss him deeply. JC ran his hands down to the small of her back. As the kissing grew more passionate, he slid his fingers up the back of her shirt to touch her skin.

 

"You make me feel like I can do anything when I am with you!" she yelled with joy before quickly pecking him on the lips a few more times and jumping up off the bed.

 

JC reached for her wondering where she was going in the middle of their moment. "Did you remember my notebook?" she asked.

 

With everything that happened JC had forgotten about it. "Yeah. Its in my bag. Do you need it right now?" he whined.

 

Laura laughed. "Yeah. I wanted to write a few things in there."

 

He went over and grabbed the bag and took out the notebook and handed it to her. As she was writing in the back of the book he decided to finally ask her. "Laura?"

 

"Yes?" she said as she continued to write.

 

"Please don't be upset with me, but I read your songs."

 

Laura stopped writing and looked up at him. "So? I don't mind."

 

"Well...That's not all I read."

 

Laura was confused. "What do you mean?"

 

"I read the front part of it also...Your journal."

 

Laura's face turned 12 shades of red and she remembered some of the things she had written about him. "Oh Lord.  That's just great." She closed her eyes and began to quote herself. "You read that part before we were even together about wanting your tremendously large cock to slide between my breasts?" she asked as she covered her face with the pillow.

 

JC smiled in recognition. "Yeah. But that's not all I read. There was this one entry back in February of last year."

 

"And?" she asked as she was trying to figure out what he was talking about.

 

He shook his head and took the notebook from her and opened it up to the page and began to read:

 

February 25:

Rachel came over earlier today and we had a very long discussion about things that have been going on lately. I don't know what the hell I am going to do. If I tell him, I stand a chance of losing them both as friends. I just don't know if JC will ever forgive me if he finds out what I did.

 

Laura's head fell back onto the pillow. JC watched her as she looked up at the ceiling and shook her head from side to side.

 

"What were you talking about when you wrote that?" he asked.

 

Laura sat up in bed and put her face in her hands before raking her fingers through her hair and looking at him. "I have been struggling with this for the past year now. And I think now is a better time than any to be completely honest with you...I-"

 

The hotel room phone began to ring. Laura ignored it and started to speak again. JC kept looking at the phone and then at her for an answer.

 

"Let me get this. I think its the woman about our plane tickets." she said as she held her pointer finger up.

 

"Hello? Yes this is she. Oh they are?" As Laura continued to talk JC heard his cell phone ringing. "Hello?"

 

"Where the heck are you guys?" Rachel asked.

 

"At a hotel near the airport. The Radisson. Why?"

 

"I have been trying to see you guys for the past three days." Rachel continued to talk.

 

Laura hung up the phone and whispered that she needed to go and get their tickets before the flight was booked up. They only had a 30 minute reserve on the seats before they were offered to someone else. She told him she would be back soon and grabbed her shoes and ran out the door.

 

"I went looking for you two at the house but Ms. Connie said that you had left and were headed for a hotel. What the hell is up with that? I am actually in the area right now. What room are you guys in?"

 

"Yeah there's been a lot of drama lately. It's a long story. We're in room 314. Laura ran over to the airport to get the tickets but she said she would be right back."

 

"Good. I need to talk to you both about something. I'll be there in a few minutes."

 

Laura returned to the hotel 45 minutes later with two large bags and a carrier tray with two large drinks. "JC, I went and got us some Wendy's on my way back. I know it's not shrimp, buuutttt-" Laura stopped in midsentence as she looked down at the site in front of her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex