"When are you going to tell your mother, JC?" Rachel yelled into the room as she was taking a bubble bath.

 

"When I find out if the kid is mine or not." he mumbled to himself as he sat on the bed looking through paperwork.

 

Rachel stopped playing in the water to hear him. "Huh?"

 

"Soon." he yelled back.

 

"Well the sooner the better don't you think? I don't want her to be too upset with you for not telling her."

 

JC looked towards the bathroom in shock and rolled his eyes. Rachel asked him to turn on the music so she could listen to it while she was taking a bath. JC grabbed the remote and pressed the play button. The sounds of smooth jazz could be heard throughout the bedroom. He leaned sideways and looked to see what Rachel was doing. He could see the door opened halfway and her sitting in the tub gliding a large sponge across her arms. He sat up straight and looked towards the telephone. He went to pick it up but stopped himself. He slowly ran his hands over his mouth and down his chin and finally gathered up the strength to make a call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"I didn't think you were going to be home yet."

 

"Me either. But I had to work on some music."

 

JC smiled and rested his free hand under his armpit as he continued to speak. "Oh yeah? Which one?"

 

"Well...It's seperate from our project." she explained.

 

Hurt by her secrecy JC sarcastically said, "Oookay."

 

Laura rolled her eyes. "What did you need, JC?"

 

"I uh....I just ummm...I wanted to know if we could get together and work on that song that you were writing."

 

"Which one?" she asked.

 

"The duet we had been working on a long time ago."

 

Laura remembered back. The last time she had worked on it was with JC in the studio of his house before they made love. "Umm...Sure. If you want to."

 

JC smiled as he played with the piece of string that was hanging from his boxers. "I want to."

 

"When?"

 

"About an hour...But if its too late, I'll understand."

 

Laura could hear a voice yelling in the background, "JC? Can you come wash my back please?"

 

He struggled to cover the phone with his hand, but it was too late.  "Well it sounds to me like you are going to be busy tonight. Maybe some other time, JC. I really need to get back to work. I'll send over what I have later. Goodnight." Laura quickly hung up.

 

JC sat there with the receiver on his ear still trying to catch up with what had just happened. He soon heard a busy signal in and finally hung up the phone. He got up slowly and walked towards the bathroom. He punched and kicked at the air in frustration as he neared the doorway. He stopped and took a deep breath and plastered a smile on his face as he turned to corner to go inside.

 

He walked in and could see Rachel standing there naked. Foamy bubbles were running down her body. She looked over and smiled at him as she poured two glasses and outstretched the second glass to him.

 

Taking the glass from her he asked "What is it?"

 

"Godiva, it's a chocolate liqueur"

 

He brought the glass to his lips, inhaling then tasting it. "Interesting combination, sweet chocolate and intoxicating."

 

"Yes, something like you" she said.

 

It seemed almost in slow motion that she brought her free hand to his face, her fingertips grazing his cheekbone, skimming his lips, and tracing lightly down, over his throat, his collarbone...lower still, gently brushing over his chest through the soft fabric of his t-shirt. He could feel his excitement at being with her once again...Alone.

 

Stepping back, standing and staring at her for a long time, he was quiet, seemingly thinking. This shouldn't be happening. He cleared his throat, turned around, walked over to the toilet flipped down the lid and sat down. "This isn't right." he seemed to be in a trance talking to himself more than her.

 

He seemed to be battling within himself about what he should or shouldn't do. She walked over to him and straddled his legs as she lowered herself to his lap. No matter what he was saying, he was incredibly interested, and she could feel the proof between her thighs, pressing against her crotch. He went to push her away, but before he could, she ground herself against the bulge in his boxers. He seemed to stop breathing for a minute. His eyes were closed and he was gasping for air.

 

She leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "I want you so bad. I know you want the same thing. I can feel it." She slid her hand down and started rubbing it against the fabric of his boxers teasing his cock. She started nibbling on his ear as he groaned. He drew his head back a bit his bottom lip. She ground herself against him again. It felt so damn good, he couldn't possibly expect her to stop now. His hands went from pushing her away, to pulling her closer. His hand slid up to the nape of her neck. Forcing her to look at him.

 

"You do know that this is wrong right?"

 

"What makes it wrong, nothing is wrong when two people succumb to their emotions, giving in to what they are feeling."

 

"You are married to Jerry and I'm..."

 

"That can be changed." Rachel began to kiss his neck. "You're what?"

 

"I'm....I'm under contract with him right now."

 

"JC, I want you so bad right now it hurts!"

 

"Is that so?" His voice had a new ring to it. She couldn't quite describe it but it was different, stern yet teasing.

 

"How bad, Rachel?" he asked, lifting her from his lap. She saw something in those striking, blue eyes. Something...

 

"Extremely bad!" she insisted as she went to kiss him.

 

JC stepped away from her. A smirk crept across his face. "Well, baby. Tonight when you go into your room to sleep, you just keep that in mind. And think back to all those times I had wanted you, and you weren't around." JC placed his hand on his chin and looked up towards the ceiling to think. "Oh yeah that's right. You were too busy cheating on me...With Jerry."

 

JC threw her a towel. "The guest bathroom should be fixed by tomorrow afternoon. I don't understand why you couldn't have used the other 3 bathrooms in the house...Let's make this the last time you use mine." He quickly walked out the door and shut it behind him.

Rachel stood in the middle of the bathroom floor. A devilish grin soon formed on her face as she spoke quietly to herself. "I'll wear you down soon enough." Rachel wrapped the towel around her body and gathered up her things and headed towards the guestroom to finish scheming.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex