"Nothing. Why?" Laura asked as she threw the wet clothes in the washing machine.

 

"You've been acting weird lately."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What do I mean!?" JC asked as he threw his hands in the air. "Like right now! he said angrily as he walked towards her. "You standing here in front of me holding your robe together like you have something to hide from me..." he said as he pushed her hands away and opened up her robe to expose her naked body. "....When you know damn well that I have seen you like this spread out across my bed...across the kitchen table..." He softly continued as he ran his hands around her waist and kissed her neck. "...Pressed against the shower wall...spread out on the carpet...On the chair in my studio...."

 

Laura pushed on his chest to move him away. She closed her robe and tied the strings.  "You are getting to the point where its almost out of control, JC!" Laura yelled. "Yesterday you even made comments in front of your mother about us and our 'work outs'!!!"

 

He chuckled.

 

"I don't think that's funny, JC! And neither did your mom. We both agreed that this was going to stay between the two of us for now."

 

"Yes I know. I was only teasing you." JC said.

 

"Yeah well the entire time I was there yesterday you were trying to either kiss me or make my face turn 12 shades of red! You mom was in the house, Laticia was there, and then Justin pops up out of no where! I don't like to take chances when other people are around. You know that. And you tried anyway! And the whole thing in the pool just now?! We were outside for Pete sakes! Anyone could have seen us, JC." Laura yelled furiously.

 

"Whoa!! I wasn't the one grabbing a chunk of my own hair and attacking myself just a minute ago, Laura!" JC yelled in his defense.

 

Laura looked off to the side remembering what happened in the pool and slowly began to walk towards him. JC extended his arms to hold her, but instead she walked past him and shut the door. He looked at her in disbelief and walked out of the room and into her office to grab a cd he had lent her. Laura followed and slowly walked up behind him and wrapped her hands around his waist and slid them up his chest. JC removed them and turned around to face her.

"Look. I am all for being private about this because it's what you want. I can completely understand why you don't want the whole world to know your business, but I am not going to stop myself from showing you affection when I have the urge. If I wanted to hug you, I should be able to do that anytime I damn well fuckin' please." JC said.

 

He took her hands in his own and pulled them close to his chest as he continued to speak, "I should be able to kiss you when I want, instead of waiting for you to stop looking over your shoulder and then giving me the go ahead. That's bullshit...I mean you don't even want our closest friends or family to know about us. Do you know how hard it is for me to not tell my mother how happy I am? I'm tired of hiding my happiness because its not convenient for you, Laura."

 

"I know. You don't think I want the same things? You don't think I want to shout from the roof some nights and yell out to the world that I have the most incredible guy who is spectacular in bed?" Laura smiled.

 

JC tried not to grin. Laura's smile faded and she looked down at his chest and ran her finger over his skin lightly. "This is all new to both of us. And I don't want to be too quick on the jump and come out with this and it doesn't last but a few more months. I want to know that this was the right step for us before I have other people giving their opinions and trying to tell us how it won't work out. And its not just for me...It's for you too. I don't want us to wake up one morning and see pictures of you & me hugged up in a pool on the pages of an entertainment magazine." she said as she looked up into his eyes.

 

"I'm sorry about the pool. I just got carried away because I missed you. I missed holding you today. I missed my lover...But most of all I missed my best friend." JC said as he leaned down and pushed his forehead against hers.

 

"I missed you too." she said as she rubbed her nose against his before lighting kissing his lips. "You had me so worried." she replied between kisses. The kisses grew more intense and JC frantically pulled at the strings of her robe to gain access to her body. He turned her around and put her on top of the desk. They pushed the papers over to the side so she could lay back. JC pushed the robe open and stood there glancing at her body. He slowly ran his hand down her nose, passed her lips, down her chin, past her neck all the way down to the crease between her breasts. He ran his finger tips along the contour of her breasts until he reached her shoulder and slowly helped her out of one sleeve. He then slowly repeated this on the other side until she laid there completely naked.

 

Laura slowly sat up and raked her fingernails gently up his chest and down his back until she reached the lining of his swimming trunks. She slid her hands past the elastic and grabbed his ass firmly digging her nails in deep as she ran her tongue along his chest. She then used her wrists to push his shorts down past his knees. JC slowly stepped out of his trunks and pushed Laura's hair back so he could kiss her neck. He ran his tongue up to her ear and lightly bit down on her lobe. "What do you want, baby?"

 

Laura couldn't focus. She could feel his hard cock rubbing up against her stomach as he whispered in her ear. She couldn't utter recognizable words. All she knew was that she didn't want him to stop touching her. "Ahhhhh..." She moaned as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "Fuck me, JC...I need you inside me." Laura panted as she tried to catch her breath.

 

JC grinned. "In due time, baby."

 

He laid her back out onto the desk and hovered over her as he gently kissed and licked each nipple of her breasts. He then kissed his way down to her thighs. Laura ran her fingers through his hair while he teased her with his tongue. Slowly sliding his tongue up the inside of her thigh, lightly flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue causing her to cry out, and then slowly sliding his tongue down the other thigh. JC could feel Laura's hands pushing him closer to where she wanted him to be. He soon gave in to her needs and began to lightly suck on her clit making sure he sucked harder with each moan she gave.

 

Laura pushed his head even further between her legs. Begging him for more. When she felt his tongue begin to slide in and out of her dripping wet center, she knew she was on her way over the edge. With her free hand, she reached over her head and clutched onto the edge of the desk. JC could feel her body beginning to shake and he grabbed onto her hips tightly as he ravaged her pussy with his tongue. Holding on to her tightly so she could not squirm away from his tongue lashing , she cried out, "Oh God...I'm gonna cum....." A wave of ecstasy rushed over her. Laura struggled to catch her breath.

 

JC smiled and slowly continued to lap up her juices with his tongue until Laura struggled to sit up and brought his head to eye level.

 

"I want to taste myself on your lips." She smiled as she began to kiss him.

 

Without losing touch with his lips Laura slowly stood up and wrapped her arms around JC's neck and the kisses grew more rapid. JC held on tightly to her ass pushing her against his body so his cock would feel some sort of relief. Laura turned JC around and sat him down in her chair and fell to her knees.   She looked deep into his eyes and gave a devilish grin before breathing gently through her mouth up & down the length of his cock. JC's breath shortened as she continued to tease, always threatening to engulf it, but never quite doing it. She peered up at him and saw his eyes start to glaze over. She smiled and carried on. Laura ran her mouth around the base, smelling the sharp scent of him, so familiar yet exotic. JC arched towards her, and she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, feeling him stiffen in appreciation. He was rock hard now, and she began to play with him with her lips and tongue and finally concentrated on the head of his cock. Slowly, Laura took the whole length of him into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock in the way that she only knew how, to make him go crazy.  She looked up at him and said, "I love the way that you feel inside my mouth."

 

Suddenly JC took her shoulders and pulled her face up level with his and kissed her deeply. His hands roamed and started to tease her nipples. She could feel herself getting wetter. His hands roamed lower, and her hips gravitated towards his hands as if they were magnetic. He caressed his way around her upper thighs, almost but never quite touching her clit. She begged him to touch her...and nearly exploded when he did.

 

Suddenly, JC had Laura bent over her desk and he slid his fingers inside her. She is was so wet they almost slide out again. JC quickly parted her thighs and thrusts his cock deep inside her. She cried out again, "Fuck me. Oh my god, fuck me...You have no idea how good this feels."

 

JC filled her up to the point where she could no longer think. Disjointed thoughts floated around inside her brain as he fucked her. She loved when he was buried so deep inside her. She loved being a woman and being able to feel so totally fucked, so absolutely taken in every sense. JC slowed down and fingered her clit again. She felt him tense on the brink of exploding and she quickly dug her nails into his thighs. JC bit her neck so hard it almost hurt and she could only imagine what he was feeling as he started to cum. JC cried out as he came....Releasing a torrent inside him. Laura slumped across the desk and could feel him lay across her back. They both felt totally at peace as the clamor inside them quelled...for that moment.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex