The party started to liven up and things almost seemed like they were back to normal for once. JC and Laura were actually talking more and more. Rachel was also included in conversations that they were all having. It seemed like old times. But so much was going on underneath the surface. JC and Justin would whisper to one another throughout the night. Hallie was keeping a close eye on Laura who was guzzling down alcohol as if it were water. Every now and then she would have to interrupt Laura to keep her from saying something she would regret the next morning.

 

As the party died down and people were beginning to leave, Rachel and Hallie began to clean up. JC walked over to Rachel in the kitchen and said, "Hey, you worked so hard to get this party together today. I know you're tired. Why don't you let me and Justin finish up here? You need your rest."

 

"Are you sure?" she asked.

 

"Yes. It's the least we can do after everything that you have done."

 

"Okay." she said as she placed down the trash bag and wiped her hands. Rachel walked into the living room to say goodnight to Laura who was lying on the couch. "I'm going to get going. I hope you enjoyed your party."

 

Laura looked up from the pillow that was covering her face. "Yeah, it was great, Rach. Thanks so much."

 

"You're welcome. You are going to have a hell of a hangover tomorrow, girl." she joked.

 

Laura gave her a thumps up as she covered her face with the pillow. Rachel went around and said goodnight to Hallie and Justin who were placing the cd's back into the cabinet. She then walked over to JC and started to talk to him before she left.

 

Laura started to feel queasy and slowly sat up to let the feeling subside. She let her head fall to the back of the couch as she looked up at the ceiling. She then turned her head to the side to see who was still in her house. She noticed Rachel hugging JC at the back door. Laura turned her head away in disgust. JC watched as Rachel disappeared through the backyard.

 

Once she was out of sight he looked towards Justin and gave him a signal. Justin then looked towards Hallie and asked, "Can you give me a ride home? I came here with Joey and he left earlier, so now I'm stranded."

 

"I don't have a car."

 

"Can't you use Laura's?" he asked.

 

"Yeah she can use it." Laura chimed in. Hallie and Justin looked towards Laura and saw her body hanging halfway off the arm of the couch. "The keys are over there." she slurred as she pointed towards the stand in the hallway.

 

"Good Lord, Laura. Let's get you to bed." Hallie said as she walked towards her friend to help her up. JC rushed over and stopped her. "Don't worry about it. I'll help her." he said.

 

Hallie looked at him quizzically and then over at Justin. "Sure...Come on, Justin."

 

JC walked them out and locked the door. He shut the blinds and began to clean the kitchen. He took Laura a cup of tea and gathered up more used cups and plates.

 

"Can you please sit for a minute. You're making me dizzy with all this walking back and forth." she stated as she put her hand on her head.

 

"Feeling ok?"

 

"Starting to get a headache."

 

"Well I was surprised you lasted as long as you did. You were putting them back like a champ."

 

"You still love her?" she asked in a whisper.

 

"Huh? That question came out of right field!" he joked looking away.

 

"The question needed to be asked. And now is a more perfect time than any."

 

"Why do you want to know that?"

 

"Why wouldn't I want to know, JC? And since you are avoiding the question, I will assume that you do."

 

"I don't know what I feel right now, Laura."

 

She slowly lifted her hand up and placed it lightly on his cheek and looked into his eyes longingly. "Can you feel this?"

 

JC placed his hand over hers and closed his eyes as he started to move it away from his face. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest. "How about this? Can you feel this?" JC could feel her heart beating fast. He looked at her chest and then into her eyes.

"You make my heart race when I am with you." She looked at him for some form of reaction. "How do I make it stop? How do I tell my heart that the piece that makes it whole is never coming back? Tell me what I should do, JC."

 

He slowly stood up and paced the room. "I can't. It's your life, Laura. I can't tell you what to do. I can only go with what I feel inside."

 

Laura nodded her head up and down. "Yeah...what you feel inside..." She stood up and placed the pillow back down on the couch. "I figured that..."

 

As she walked towards the stairs she looked down at the dishes that were scattered around the room.  "There's no need for you to stay. I will take care of it in the morning." she pointed out.

 

She walked upstairs and headed towards her bedroom. JC stood there looking down at the floor. As she walked down the hallway she felt someone grab her arm. Her back hit the wall as she turned to see who it was. JC stood there in front of her trying to catch his breath. He didn't say a word. He merely looked deep into her eyes.

 

 

She waited for him to say something…Anything. "Is this what you feel inside?"

 

JC didn't answer her.   Laura slowly started to pull down the straps off her shirt, baring her breasts. "What do you feel when I do this?" she asked.

 

JC looked down at her chest and could feel his cock begin to stir. Laura stood against the wall and began to run her hands up and down her body. She slowly thumbed her nipples making them even harder than they already were. "Does she satisfy you more than me?" she asked as she started to slowly pull at the strings on her jeans.

 

She pushed her jeans down slowly never breaking eye contact with JC. He watched and noticed the red thong that disappeared between the cheeks of her firm ass. He unconsciously began to lick his lips.

 

Laura walked over to him wearing only a thong. JC backed away from her and found himself pinned against the opposite wall. She ran her hands up the inside of his thighs just barely grazing his cock. "Does she touch you like this?" she asked as she ran her hands up the front of his chest and let her fingernails lightly scratch his skin on the way back down. JC's eyes rolled into the back of his head when he felt her one hand grab his ass and the other lightly rub his cock through his jeans.

 

"Laura, please." he said as he tried to gather up the courage to stop her.

 

"Do her lips feel as soft as mine?" Laura lightly kissed JC's neck right above his lion pendant. She let her tongue slide up his chin and let her lips slightly brush past his as she kissed his cheek.

 

He could feel her bare breasts pinned against his body and her hands rubbing him through his clothing. Feeling her nails grazing the side of his neck and her warm, wet, lips on his skin drove him over the edge. He quickly grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled her away from his cheek. They stared at each other for a second before they both grabbed at one another's face to kiss. The kisses grew more intense with every passing moment. JC grabbed her ass and pulled her body closer to his.

 

"Oh, God, JC! Don't stop." she pleaded as she wrapped her arm around his neck to bring him down closer to her. His cock was begging to be free as he turned her around and put her up against the wall. JC brought his hand around and twisted her nipple between his fingers as he used his other hand to swiftly unzip his pants and let them fall down around his ankles. As he pushed Laura's thong aside to gain entry, he immediately stopped. Laura turned around trying to catch her breath.  JC's head as he let it fall into her upper chest and looked down. They both stood there looking away from one another as they tried to slow their breathing. JC grabbed his jeans and pulled them up slightly as he backed away from Laura and leaned on the opposite wall. "I can't do this." He looked towards her and saw tears slowly running down her face as she looked towards the ceiling.

 

Laura wiped the tears away and began to pick up her clothes. "Well now that we know what you are feeling inside, I guess we can both rest more easily at night." she said as she brushed past him into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her. JC started to go after her, but heard her lock the door. He refastened his jeans and headed back downstairs to leave. Hallie walked back into the house as he was coming downstairs. She noticed him buckling up his belt. "And who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?" she said sarcastically.

 

JC looked up at her and rolled his eyes as he walked towards the back door. "Tell Laura, I put all her gifts in the bedroom and that I will talk to her in a couple days."

 

"It's either one or the other, JC. You can't have them both!" she called after him.

 

"Get your facts straight before you come at me with that bullshit, Hallie." he said as he slammed the door on his way out. Hallie stood stunned, trying to contemplate what he meant by his last statement.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex