Rick laughed at her question. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Curiousity."  she grinned as she looked up into his eyes.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked.

 

"I don't know...That's why I am asking." she said as she lifted her other leg up and wrapped it around his waist. He grabbed her and held on tight as she let her head fall down onto his shoulder. She lightly ran the tip of her nose across his neck.

 

"Well if it's any consolation to you..." Rick struggled to speak. "I have been trying my best to calm junior down all night...You're making it even harder now." he whispered to her.

 

Laura looked down towards his jeans and began to laugh hysterically. Rick looked around and noticed people looking towards them as she chuckled. He smiled at the onlookers and carried Laura back to the lounge area. He sat her down on the arm of the couch and stood next to her as they joined in on the conversation that Justin was having with the waitress about why her skirt was suddenly so incredibly short between her two visits to wait on them.

 

JC was still on the other side of the room talking to the group of girls who seemed very interested in his every word. Rachel was on the opposite side of the club talking to a group of old friends from a show that she had recently taped. As JC continued to talk to the group of women Justin came over to rescue him.  "Can I steal my friend away for a moment ladies?" Justin asked as he grabbed JC's arm and lightly pulled him.

 

"It was nice talking to you." he smiled as he began to walk over to the bar with Justin.

 

"How's it going?"

 

"Going good...Why?" JC asked as he motioned to the bartender for service.

 

"You don't look it." Justin joked. JC pushed him and then ordered a drink. Justin leaned over the counter and began to fiddle with his napkin. "You talk to your girl yet?" he asked.

 

"No, but I am going to talk to her later on tonight when we get home. I need to tell her about Laura once and for all."

 

Justin never looked at him as he moved the tiny straw to the side to take a sip of his drink. "I was referring to Laura."

 

JC noticed his own blunder and wondered to himself why he had said that. "No I haven't spoken to her all night. We had words earlier today."

 

"About?"

 

"I don't want to go into it right now. It's been a long day and I just want to relax for a little while longer before things get chaotic again."

 

Justin laughed. "You call this relaxing? Constantly looking around the club to see where Laura is and trying to keep a lid on all that anger that you have inside right now?"

 

"I'm not angry about anything."

 

"I've known you for how long, JC? I know when you are angry and right now you are fuckin' fuming about something."

 

"Justin, please don't start in on me too."

 

Justin gave in. "Fine." he said as he went back to sipping his drink. They both were silent as they looked around at all the people in the club. "Daammnnn...."

 

JC looked towards Justin to see what was wrong. "Look at what this dickhead is doing."

 

JC looked towards where Justin was pointing and could see Rick's fingers sliding down the back of Laura's exposed thong. JC couldn't hold back his emotions any longer and rushed towards the group and jumped Rick. Both men fell to the ground. "What the fuck you doin' man?!" he yelled as he repeatedly punched Rick in the back of the head. Screams could be heard throughout the club.

 

"JC stop!" Laura yelled.

 

Rachel heard the screaming and rushed over to see what was going on. Rick lifted up his elbow to fight back and hit JC in the nose. Justin and Joey ran over and pulled JC off of Rick. Stunned by what had just happened, Rick stumbled up off the floor and went after him, but was pulled back by three other men. "What the hell are you doing, JC? What's your fuckin' problem!?"

 

"Don't you ever fuckin' touch her like that again!" he yelled as he thrust forward trying to break free from Justin and Joey's grip.

 

"What the hell is going on here?" Rachel asked as she walked up to JC to see if he was ok. Blood was dripping down from his nose over his mouth as he pushed Rachel's hands away from his face.

 

"Right now is the moment when the shit really hits the fan." Chris said before taking a long sip of his drink.

 

"If you ever touch her like that again, I'll fuckin' kill you."

 

"Laura? What happened?" Rachel asked.

 

JC shrugged both men off and started to walk away. Rick was still confused. "And what right do you have to tell me who the fuck I can and can't touch?"

 

JC turned around and started to walk towards him. "Let me tell you something, asshole," He lifted his finger and pointed towards Laura. "I have a million more rights to her than you or any other man ever will." JC pushed past Justin and Joey and headed towards the side door.

 

"What? What are you talking about" Rachel called after him.

 

"What is he talking about, Laura?" Rachel asked her. "What the hell is going on here? What kind of rights does he have to you?"

 

Laura went to run after JC until Rachel called after her and said, "Are you that much of a whore that you can't find your own man?"

 

Hallie went to reach for Rachel but was pulled back by Joey who was close by. Laura turned around and noticed the group of people staring at her in silence. She slowly walked back over to Rachel and stood there and laughed lightly to herself. "Whore? You of all people are calling me a whore? You...The slut who has probably fucked half the people in this club to further her career?"

 

Rachel reached up and slapped Laura hard across her face, jolting her head to the right.  face as hard as she could. Laura quickly put her hand to her cheek.

 

"Uh Oh. It's officially time to go." Chris mumbled as he grabbed his wallet to pay the tab.  "She's gonna kill that girl." he stated plainly. Lance elbowed Chris to be quiet.

 

Laura reached forward and grabbed a chunk of Rachel's hair and started swinging. "You fuckin' bitch!"

 

Rick picked her up and pulled her away from his sister. "No, let her go Rick. I'm gonna kick her ass!" Rachel yelled out.

 

Both women struggled to get their hands on one another. Laura wanted to tell the whole world what Rachel was all about, but instead she held her tongue. She broke free of Rick's grip and backed away. "Well at least when I whored myself out, I was single." she said before turning around and walking away. Rachel rolled her eyes and walked over to see if her brother was okay.

 

Laura walked out the side door and could see JC leaned up against the wall with his head pointing towards the sky.  He held a blood soaked handkerchief to his nose to stop the bleeding.  Laura slowly walked over towards him and stood in front of him. JC's eyes fell down towards her. "Are you okay?" she asked as she pulled herself back from reaching out to touch him.

 

JC didn't answer as he rolled his eyes and looked back up towards the sky.

 

"I appreciate you defending my honor, but he wasn't hurting me, JC." she stated.

 

JC shook his head from side to side and looked towards her as he chuckled to himself, "You know what? You weren't even worth the effort." he said as he brushed past her and went back into the building. Laura just stood there staring at the wall. She turned around to walk back inside and could see Justin standing at the door waiting for her.

 

She slowly walked past him and patted his chest on her way in. She then walked over to Hallie who was standing by the counter waiting for her. "I'm ready to go now."

 

Hallie nodded and wrapped her arm around her friends shoulder as they headed towards the coat-room. Hallie handed the woman their tickets and leaned against the counter as she waited for her to return. She looked down the hall and could see JC and Rachel arguing with one another. The woman returned with their coats and Hallie went and found Laura and headed out the front door.

 

As they stood their waiting on the valet to bring around their car JC and Rachel came outside. There was complete silence in the parking lot. Laura didn't look their way. The man brought around the car and Hallie helped Laura inside and closed her door. On her way around the front of the car she looked towards Rachel who was staring at Laura. Rachel had tears in her eyes and Hallie couldn't help but feel a little bad for her. She looked towards JC who was staring straight ahead.  "Yo, JC!" she called out. He slowly turned his head to see what she wanted. She opened her door and put one foot inside the car and said, "That cake I told you about before...It isn't tasting as good as you thought, huh?" She then got inside the car and peeled off down the highway.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex