"Ooww...Stop!" JC yelled as he tried to put his arms up to block himself from the items being thrown at him.

 

Laura ran out of pillows and pens to throw and started hitting him with her balled up fists. "Why won't you just sign the Goddamn papers already!" she cried out.

 

JC grabbed her arms and tried to calm her down. "Shhh...Laura...Stop it!" he said as he pulled her down to the ground and held her arms tightly against her chest so she couldn't hit him anymore.

 

"Why is this so important to you?" he asked as he held her from behind.

 

"I want it over with! I want us both to have our freedom, so that the next time you fuck her, you'll be able to do it guilt free."

 

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! What makes you think I'm fucking her?" JC asked as he let her out of his grip.

 

Laura got up and walked over to where the couches were. "Oh please. Are you really going to sit here and tell me that the two of you haven't had sex since she has moved into your house? I wasn't born yesterday, JC. I see how the two of you are together now."

 

JC stood up, pacing the room.  That doesn't mean that I'm fucking her."

 

"Then what do you call it, JC?"

 

"I would never fuck her and still be married to you. That's like me going and doing the same exact thing to you, that she did to me. I would never do that, Laura. I admit that Rachel and I have kissed and that there have been a few times where we almost made love, but I have not had sex with her since she's moved in."

 

Laura cringed at when she heard Rachel's name and the words 'make love uttered in the same sentence'. "Well you've kissed her...So that's enough to make me fed up with the both of you."

 

"Well, there are alot of things that you have done, that make me feel the same way about you."

 

Laura had felt it again, racing through her blood like a fever. It was a feeling of rage, or carnal lust and anger so strong it almost choked her. The need to lash out was overwhelming, irresistible. Lately, all they did was snip and pick at each other every chance they got. Something inside her snapped. It seemed like the final straw. Laura threw her shoes across the room. JC ducked to keep from getting hit in the face.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he barked.

 

A primal urge to throttle him burst in her head, and she knew JC could see it in her eyes. As they stared at each other, Laura could feel something happening between them. Something frightening, urgent, something so raw there was no name for it. is hand curled into fists at his sides, and he whispered, "Try it again, and see what happens to you."

 

His challenging words were like fire on a flame. All the frustration and anger of the past few months seemed to bubble up from deep inside her, and she had no choice but to respond. Laura crossed the room, a low growl in her throat, and tried to slap him. His strong hand gripped her wrist before it reached his face, and with his eyes blazing into hers, he said just one word, "Don't."

 

Laura was past feeling anything but lust and pure anger. She struggled to get her wrist free, her other hand trying to peel his fingers off hers. She scratched him with her long fingernails, and it seemed to push him over the edge. With a fierce sound, JC grabbed Laura's other hand and drug her to the sofa. He pushed her down on it. "Stay," he growled.

 

Laura was too shocked to do anything. But she felt something, a feeling she had never had before. It was a kind of wild excitement shimmering under all her anger. She started to get up, and then he was in front of her.

 

"Get up," he said quietly. Something in his tone made her obey, and she stood on shaky legs. He sat down on the couch, and quickly gripped her wrist again, pulling her down across his lap. The breath was pushed out of her as she landed on his firm thighs.

Laura struggled briefly. "What the hell are you doing, JC? Stop!" Laura yelled as she struggled to break free. He gripped her hair with his hand and pushed her head down. His other arm was like a steel band across her lower back. Pure anger and embarrassment began to build even more and she struggled even harder.

 

The first blow of his hand across her ass, when it struck, startled her, and she yelped. His hand came down so sharply on her ass, that she felt it through her clothes. WHAP, another whack on the other cheek. Her skin felt like it was on fire.

 

Suddenly he stopped, and dumped her onto the floor. She pushed her hair out of her face and glared at him "Had enough?" he asked.

 

Laura crawled across the floor to the opposite couch and sat up slowly. She glared at JC and said, "I fuckin' hate you."

 

The words hit JC like a freight train. Part of him actually believed her. He got down on all fours and started to crawl towards her. Laura started to move away from him until he stopped her. Their faces were only inches apart as JC said, "Those are very strong words, Laura."

 

"And I meant...every....word." she stumbled with her sentence as JC leaned in closer and closer. She knew what he was trying to do. He loved controlling her this way. She knew she couldn't let him this time.

 

Laura pushed on JC's chest and he fell backwards. She let her body glide off the couch and onto the floor.  She sat up on her knees and started to crawl back towards him. "This, 'I'm an injured man', act has gotten old JC. Yeah I kept information from you. I helped my friend lie. Big deal. You help Joey, Justin and the rest of your boys lie when they need you to. I don't see how this is any different. It's just an excuse you can use to go back to Rachel. And if it's not...Get over it or get lost."

 

"I plan to." he gulped down hard when he noticed their lips were centimeters apart.

 

"Then just get up and go sign the papers. What's stopping you? What are you afraid of?" she said as she looked up towards the table.

 

"Fine then...I will." JC said as he lightly pushed her and started to get up. He walked over to the table and looked for a pen. Laura placed it gently in his hand. He leaned down and was about to sign his name until Laura put her hand on top of the papers.

 

"Would you grant me one thing?" she whispered.

 

"What?"

 

She placed her hands flat on his chest and patted lightly before looking up into his eyes. "One last kiss as a married couple?"

 

JC's heart was pounding. He didn't know what he should do. Laura started to lean up towards his face. He kissed her temple lightly. "How's that?" he asked. Laura pointed to her cheek. JC let his lips skim her cheek. She then pointed towards her top lip and then her lower one. JC followed her fingers with his lips. He started to protest but she stalled him. "Please, JC? It's just one last kiss."

 

His breath came in short little puffs. He could never say no when she begged. Laura's eyes fluttered closed. When next his mouth covered hers. Her tongue sought entrance, and he allowed her that intimacy. She gasped a little as her tongue touched his. It had been far too long since they had kissed one another. Her nipples tingled and she hugged him tighter.

The kiss gradually deepened. He held her closer as he drank from her mouth. He was holding her tightly when she ended the kiss. "We'd better stop now," she whispered.

 

She fixed a piece of his hair and gave him one last kiss before walking back over to the couch with a look of pure satisfaction on her face. JC stood their stunned by what had just happened.  JC laughed lightly to himself, "You did that deliberately to fuck with me."

 

"What do you mean?" she asked with a look of dismay on her face.

 

"Getting me all worked up and leaving me here like this." he pointed out.

 

"Seeing that I was 'never worth the effort' as you said one night, I didn't think a kiss would effect you like that."

 

"Laura..."

 

She put her hand up not wanting to hear what more he had to say. "Let's just go to bed. The faster we go to sleep, the quicker tomorrow will come, and we'll be out of here."

 

JC went and turned off all the lights and laid down on the couch. He turned over and rested his head on his hand. "Laura."

 

"What?"

 

"I don't want you to leave here thinking I don't care about you."

 

"It doesn't matter anymore, JC. Let's not get into another argument."

 

"I'm not trying to...I just wanted you to know that-"

 

"Goodnight, JC." Laura interrupted.

 

"Goodnight." he said before turning over and drifting off the sleep.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex makeupsex daddyjc breakupjc boyfriendjc desksex