[Comments - 37]
Summary:  

In the four years that they have been married, a lot has changed. Jobs, houses, cars, hair, clothing, deaths, even the pictures on their desks but the one thing that still remained, was their love for each other. Through everything they knew they loved each other unconditionally.

"Late at night I watch you sleep... Breathe you in... And I see I need you...When I see I'm no good for you...I'd leave...But I just can't do it...So I go on knowing I'm wrong to choose...I need you..."

 

But life happens and things change. Never did they think the one thing that would change their lives and their relationship would be a baby.

 "I keep pushing you away... But it never works... You just find a way back in even when it hurts... The man that I should be... The one you see in me... Would never let you end up here... He'd set you free..."

 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 30184 Read: 32894
Published: Jan 12, 2010 Updated: May 19, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
            This is the sequel to “You Never Know”. Inspired by a song written by Kelly Clarkson called “I Need You” (The song is unreleased as of right now.) It was written from a male’s perspective. If anyone wants the song let me know, find me on twitter.

1. Over the Years by musicmel [Comments - 1] (565 words)

2. Nine to Five by musicmel [Comments - 4] (1872 words)

Each Chapter will be labeled of the POV. This is a different style that I'm trying with this story. If it doesnt work I will change it but it will be a different veiw to see things from Justin and Melissa's veiw.

3. Two Pink Lines by musicmel [Comments - 3] (2062 words)
Thanks for the reviews! I hope you like it!

4. Same Thing, Different Day by musicmel [Comments - 2] (1781 words)

5. I’m Not the Only One by musicmel [Comments - 4] (2451 words)
There's a lot of dialogue. But it’s needed…

6. I Need You by musicmel [Comments - 1] (2261 words)
 

                This is the chapter that will fit most of the song together. I have been obsessed with this song from the moment I heard it. Every time the last chorus starts, I can imagine being in that person's shoes and feeling their pain. It was very well written and sang. Anyways... here is the next installment.

                BTW thanks for all the reviews :) I love reading what everyone thinks. Really I love hearing exactly what you're thinking.

6. I Need You by musicmel [Comments - 3] (2261 words)
 

                This is the chapter that will fit most of the song together. I have been obsessed with this song from the moment I heard it. Every time the last chorus starts, I can imagine being in that person's shoes and feeling their pain. It was very well written and sang. Anyways... here is the next installment.

                BTW thanks for all the reviews :) I love reading what everyone thinks. Really I love hearing exactly what you're thinking.

8. It's Time` by musicmel [Comments - 2] (1679 words)
Enjoy!

9. Twins by musicmel [Comments - 3] (1806 words)

Sorry, it took me a little while to get this one up. John Doe has really consumed my attention latley. I myself am sucked into that story so anyways here is the next chapter. The next update will be soon!

10. Revelations by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2185 words)

Ok it's been way to long for an update. So here we go!

 

11. The Look by musicmel [Comments - 5] (2275 words)

12. Broken Trust by musicmel [Comments - 2] (3018 words)

Sorry it took so long. I wrote this chapter several times, finally ending up with this.

.... Where is my sword man... I need to find him!

 

13. Separation by musicmel [Comments - 1] (3251 words)
I feel like I've neglected this story a little bit latley. But trust me I'm constantly thinking about it.

14. Small Town Living by musicmel [Comments - 3] (2717 words)
Enjoy!