Story Notes:
            This is the sequel to “You Never Know”. Inspired by a song written by Kelly Clarkson called “I Need You” (The song is unreleased as of right now.) It was written from a male’s perspective. If anyone wants the song let me know, find me on twitter.
 

Two roads came together and merged into one.

 

The first two years of their marriage was spent touring and promoting albums. The year that followed was their honeymoon faze. They lived between their new house in Los Angeles and the apartment in New York City. Whenever they felt the need for vacation they would hop on a plane and fly away. They loved the randomness of being at home and the next moment being on a tropical island of the coast of nowhere.

Justin of course took his good ol' time off from recording another album of his own but he was there front and center to record with Melissa for another album. It released with astounding numbers, even more than her first. That tour would be her last for a while.

Everyone around them had taken different roads than they were on just a few years ago. So much has changed.

 Trace and Anabelle got engaged two weeks after Justin and Melissa got married, they now have been married for three years and have Mason. He is in his terrible two's stage and he is Trace's son, so he is living up to the terrible two's label.

Stacy moved to Los Angeles hoping to take back the actions she took with the divorce but it was already too late. Mike had moved on and was happily in a relationship, with Brooke.They were not married and were content with just being happy together. So needless to say after she realized that Mike wasn't going to run back to her she packed her things and moved back to Ohio.

Steve and Kia still live in Los Angeles and are very happy there. Steve now runs all the soundboards and lighting for a television network. Kia has really found an interest in fashion; she has been with William Rast for a couple years and enjoys every moment of it.

JC and Julia moved to Los Angeles shortly after their wedding and has become a fixture in Justin and Melissa's lives on a daily basis. JC has joined the team Justin has at Tennman; JC is out there searching for new artists and bringing in some amazing talent.

 Justin was faced with the decision of changing his job when the one person he ever trusted to run his record label died. It became a no brainer to just simply run it himself. Little was he aware that he didn't care for the nine to five style of job. He would much rather work on movie sets for sixteen hours a day or a music video set for days without sleep than to get up and do the same thing day after day.

Since the tour ended, Melissa's time has been spent designing clothing for William Rast and a new line that was going to release sometime next year. As much as she loved performing she knew that she had to choose between the two if they were going to settle down and have children. She thought maybe one day she would get to perform on a regular basis again and not just a couple times a year.

Four months ago, Kia announced she was pregnant. It was a devastating blow for Melissa. As happy as she was for her two best friends, she had the twinge in her voice that it was a sad moment in her life.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story