Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy!
 

Justin

                I hate to admit this, but I prefer to fly private. I don't have to worry about anything. Melissa is much happier flying this way but she doesn't like the price tag that came along with it. I had paid for a private jet for much of my adult life, so I was used to it. It came as just another expense for me. To be able to sit here with my wife and do whatever the hell we wanted is the best felling.

                I remember one of the first times we flew private, just weeks after Mel moved to L.A., being on the private jet and it was just the two of us and the pilots. She was completely game for joining the mile high club. I couldn't believe that was her first thoughts when we walked on the jet. I should have expected it, knowing how crazy the girl was in bed but it took over every control I had in my body. I laughed at my own thoughts. I was ridiculous.

"What are you laughing about over there?" Mel asked with the smile running across her face.

"The mile high club!"

She tilted her head and gave me the side smile that I loved so much, "Which time?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Particularly I was remembering the first time..." I adjusted myself in my seat, trying to hide the fact that I got completely turned on by a memory." But now that you have brought it up... I think my favorite time was on the way to Paris..."

"Oh... wow, yeah I never had such a pleasurable twelve hour flight before that moment." She looks at me, and looks over at the pilot's quarters, then back at me. When she climbs out of her seat and walks up to the pilot and shuts the door. I knew exactly what was about to happen, the mile high club was about to have another private meeting.

                She clicks on the CD player, turning it up loud; she must expect to be screaming pretty loud... The instant satisfaction I get from her makes me never want to even look at another woman. So as she straddles her legs around my lap I instantly get aroused and filter right into her plan. "How long is this flight?" she asked kissing up the side of my neck.

"I... I..." I couldn't concentrate on words while she is unzipping my jeans and dropping them to the floor. The look of lust in her eyes made me want her even more.

She stepped back looking at me, then over at the clock. "We have at least an hour... right?" She yanked on my boxer briefs, pulling them off at my feet as I nodded my head yes. "I have plenty of time." She slowly took her hands and placed them over my already fully erected cock that stood straight up in the air. She had that affect on me. Her hands moved up my abdomen and around my back side, resting her hands on my ass as her mouth took over the placement of where her hands. Watching her take in every inch of me made my entire body quiver. I took her hair into my hands and held a tight grip as she began to send me into another level of pleasure. Simply watching her face and the excitement she got out of this act makes me want to be inside of her and not watching her take me in. But within moments, I was exploding through her mouth and down her throat as she swallows with one movement. Running her tongue around the head was it for me; I stood out of that chair, starting to remove every single piece of clothing she was wearing. I slowly pulled the tank up over her head, revealing her black lace bra. I couldn't for a moment take my lips off of her. It didn't matter where they were as long as they were on her skin somewhere. I took her face into my hands and kissed her enticingly as I unbuckled her jeans and slid them to the floor. She fumbles as the jeans get stuck on her feet, causing a huge smile to run across her face. I loved her smile. I took her lips back to mine before I ventured down her entire body. I lowered her onto the chair we had been in when she pulls my face down to hers, seductively and endearing she said, "I love you... and I love what you can do with that tongue but please, fuck me... make me scream your name..." Her words instantly make my already rock hard cock even harder. I was sure that it was going to blow if I didn't use it soon. So as she turned and positioned herself over the side of the chair I was ready to give her exactly what she wanted. Fucking her is what I did. There was a slow entrance as she found a comfortable position but then it was all full force, in and out, our bodies rocking back and forth until I felt her entire body starting to pulsate around my cock. It was then that her body stiffened and let go of everything it was holding inside. She threw her head back, letting it all go, feeling the pleasure of a mind blowing orgasm. She stood with her face back in front of mine, on her tippy toes; "I love when you fuck me..." she pulled me in and took my lips onto hers.

Ding.

                We both looked at each other knowing that the seat belt light was on and we had to get dressed. "I love you... I love every single piece of you..." I ran my thumb over her jaw line. She was unbelievably gorgeous. How did I get so damn lucky?

 

 

Melissa

 

                Pittsburgh. When I stepped off that plane and out into the fresh air of Pennsylvania I knew one thing. I was going to enjoy the small town living for a couple days.

                Stepping off the private plane onto the pavement with no one except Lonnie and Eric staring at us, we were home free. I stretched my arms and legs from their stiff positions they were just in. "It's about time..." Lonnie said. "Not all of us travel private jets, some of us and by some of us I mean me, I have been standing in the blistering sunshine for an hour waiting on your asses." I launched at Lonnie as he opened his arms for a hug.

"I missed you to Lonnie!" I let go of him, reaching for Eric, "I missed you to. I hope we haven't ruined your plans for anything?"

"No, nothing major anyways." Eric says as he reaches out to shake Justin's hand. "So what's on the agenda for this trip?"

"Nothing." Justin said chuckling. "Relax before going back to L.A. to work our butts off."

"And deal with drama..." I threw out there.

Eric laughs, "Drama? Your lives are never involved in drama." Everyone was laughing at that comment.

 

                I knew that I didn't want our children to grow up here but it was a nice place to get away for a moment. There were memories of everything here. Every piece of my childhood and early adulthood took place in this very area. The advantages of living here weren't even close to the advantages of living in Los Angeles. There was nothing here and even being gone as long as I have been, that still hasn't changed. I want my children to grow up near the city. I didn't have that option and I want them to have opportunities that I never did.

The scenery in this area was gorgeous during the seasonal changes. This was something that didn't happen in California. Watching the season's change, the colors of the trees changing quickly to seeing the tops of a mountain have snow on them had its moments of being breathtaking. In one day the leaves could be green and the next they could be a shade of orange. In just a few hours there could be snow on the ground. I did miss seeing the changes but it wasn't enough to keep me here.

                The old gas station that still did full service was still running. Seeing the next generation use something that was rarely even used in my generation was something to see. I found myself wondering what it would have been like if the choices I made were different. What if one single option I chose would have been the opposite. What if I wouldn't have gone to L.A.? What if I would have never realized the love that I had for him? What if I would have stayed in Vegas? What if I never stepped foot on that plane to Cancun? My life would be nothing of what it is today. I wouldn't have found my other half. I would have had the career I do... the opportunities I have... everything would be different. I would be still living here, driving on these very streets every day.

I look down at my phone, Jenny just emailed me.  "The statement has been released." I said staring at the words in black in white. It was good and bad news. I look over at him slowly as he takes his hand into mine.

"You're ok with that right?" he asked.

"We don't really have a choice now. It's done..."

He jerks his hand out of mine, pointing at the road ahead, "Mel... look!"

Scared, I look quickly. Tingles form over my entire body.

"Babe..." he said still pointing at the sign.

I cover my mouth with my hand, "Oh my god... that's... that's... my name!"

On the West Virginia, Ohio border line rests a huge billboard with my picture on it. And the words, "Home of Melissa Timberlake" As if I needed something to make me cry. Hormones were a bitch and this was making me cry like I had just won a Grammy. This meant more to me than any award could ever mean.

"Babe, they are so proud of you here! But they are not nearly as proud of you as I am."

He says things like that and it melts my heart like he has never said it before. I took his hand back into mine, pressing the top of his hand to my lips. "I love you so much." I tucked his hand against my leg, wrapping both hands around his as we drove through town.

We sat in the car of the parking lot of the local Wal-Mart debating if we should even attempt this adventure. The dark tinted windows make it hard for anyone to see in the vehicle but we could see all the people hand and hand walking in stores, and through parking lot, living their lives without an ounce of wondering who was watching their every move.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked

"We'll be fine. This isn't Los Angeles; there are not people at the door with a camera, expecting us to walk through. Plus Lonnie and Eric are here."

"I just want you to be safe... that's all."

"I know, let's go. If it gets to crazy, we will leave." He leans and kisses my forehead when I pull his lips down, pressing them against mine, taking in the taste of his lips and his tongue.

                Lonnie sighs deeply, "Enough of that..." we all laughed as we stepped out of the car at the same time. Divide and conquer. We were on a mission to find something to cook my mother dinner and just have a relaxing night doing nothing. Hand and hand we walked through both sets of automatic sliding doors, entering into the open space and grabbed a cart. Lonnie took the cart as Eric walked on the other side of us.

"Any ideas on what you want for dinner?" Justin asked, as I shrugged my shoulders, "Anyone know?" We just laughed; indecisive was the option of the day.

It was great that we got along with our security like they were just a friend hanging out because otherwise it would be annoying having someone hovering over you at all times. They were like family, and family they were, even when making fun of me and my stupid ways. I must have tossed dozens of things in that cart that I shouldn't have even thought about eating, let alone actually having the intentions of eating them.

"Melissa... Roberts?" a female voice said from behind me, I spun to see who it was.

Her long blonde locks were still as long as ever. "Tammy..." I said letting go of Justin's hand. I reached out to hug her.

"You're... you're expecting!" she said surprised.

"I am." I nodded my head, watching out of the corner of my eye, Justin darting down the aisle way and Eric running behind him. "And there goes my husband." I laughed

"The rumors were right for once."

"Yea, they have been saying I was pregnant since the day I met him. When this became reality we tried to keep it to ourselves for a while." I couldn't stop looking at her, her face has aged, but her personality was still there. I was happy to see she didn't let anyone change who she was. "It's been a long time."

"It sure has. I'm sure it's hard to come back here often, with people following you and everything."

"When I do come and visit, I usually don't go anywhere except to my mother's house. She typically comes to L.A. It's easier sometimes."

She got quiet, "You seem happy." She finally said.

"I'm very happy. I miss the people here but I love L.A. and all its drama."

"I meant with Justin. You really are happily in love with him."

"I am, he is pretty amazing. I'm very lucky."

"I think he is the lucky one." We both laughed.

"I'm glad you stopped and said hi!"

"It was great to see you. I won't keep you. Congratulations on the baby!"

Before I knew it she was gone. I had missed her. She was one of very few that I missed working with everyday. It reminded me that I had to see Aaron before I left. I hoped that he was in town. Last time I saw him was in New York City six or eight months ago.

My husband and Eric were piling in cases of beer into the cart. Those evil boys were going to drink without me. I just shook my head as I see all the junk they have thrown in the cart, "Let's go boys... we have enough stuff."

Standing in line at the register was the most difficult task of the entire adventure in the store. Word must have spread fast. Not even remotely slow did a crowd start to surround us. Justin stood with the greatest amount of admiration and signed everything that was put in front of him, taking photo after photo. I watched as fans melted at the sight of him. I couldn't complain, I was doing just the same but it was amazing to see his fans around him. But most of all it was great to see that light back in his face. His fans stood beside him through everything. This was going to be another one of those times.

After basically being forced out of the store, we were causing a hazard one security guard said, we found ourselves at the car still surrounded by people. Unlike in L.A., they just watched. If we were at home, they would be right in our faces, trying to see what was in our bags.

My mother's house was a few short minutes from the store. We pulled up and waiting for the security gate to open when I see a white sign in the lawn next to the gate. In black and red lettering I see the words, For Sale.

What the hell was going on? My mother was selling her house? Why on earth was she selling the house?


Incomplete
musicmel is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked I Need You (You Never Know Sequel) also liked 426 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story