Author's Chapter Notes:
Melody and Josh
“May I help you?” the sales clerk asked as I stepped into the pet store.

“Nah, I’ll just browse for now.” I tell him. I walk over to the kittens that are up for adoption. I was rubbing one that had it’s paw sticking out of the cage when someone bumped into me.

“Oops! Sorry. I didn’t see you behind me.” the guy said.

“It’s ok, this cat didn’t eat me.” I said back. The guy laughed and turned so I could see his face. He had cheek length hair that he had flipped out, a great smile and sparkling blue eyes.

“My name is Josh, but my friends call me Jc.” he said, extending his hand out for a handshake.

“I’m Melody.” I said as I shook his hand. He turned to the cats.

“This one looks friendly.” he said of the one I had been scratching.

“Yeah. I wish I had the money to adopt it.” I sighed. He turned to me.

“Don’t you have enough?” I turned to face him and looked deep into his eyes.

“No, but I wish I did though, it’s so cute!” I turned and walked into the dog section. Josh followed me, and we chatted about things and stuff and by the time I left, we had exchanged phone numbers. I went to my car, and popped my burned relaxing CD into the player. As some of my favorite songs came on, my mind wouldn’t leave Josh alone. I kept repeating my entire experience with him. I remember every detail we talked about, and when I pull into my driveway, I realized how much I liked talking to him. I get out of my car and walk into the four-bedroom house my father had bought and left to me. I check my mail, all of it was junk. I head upstairs and grab a few towels and my robe to take a relaxing bath. I put on my Jazz CD and throw some scented salts into the bath. I undress and climb in. I lie there and unwound for a half hour or so. My thoughts were one hundred percent Josh.

“I wonder if I’m going to meet those friends of his that he kept talking about.” I wonder to myself as I get out and head to bed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic