When Josh pulled into his drive way after the movie, neither one of us wanted the night to end. Josh turned the radio on low and we just sat there for a few minutes. I looked over at him.

“Thank you so much for dinner and the movie. I feel like I should have repaid you though.” I say, braking our silence.

“But, you did repay me. At least, I feel like you have. I really like you.” he says, looking at me. I look into his eyes. We lean in closer to each other. We share a gentle kiss. We look into each other’s eyes. I knew what he meant now, about me repaying him. We kiss again. Pretty soon, we’re making out. I’ve never had this much fun making out. When we finally finish, I get out of his car.

“I better head home. It’s getting kind of late.”

“Don’t forget Amanda.” Josh says. As he gets out of his car. I smile and head up to his front door with him. We enter his house and I gather up Amanda’s things and start heading back to the front door.

“Have you heard from Cassie?” Josh asks as I load Amanda’s stuff into my car.     

“Yeah. Her parents are letting her come home because she gave the baby up for adoption. She’s on probation she said. If she passes that, they’ll let her stay. I’m happy for her, and I’m glad I’m not 17 anymore.” I said. I finish putting Amanda’s stuff in the car and I get in and head home.

When I reach home, I settle Amanda in and head up to bed. I fall asleep almost immediately. I have a weird dream, though. I dream that I’m dressed in a wedding gown, standing at the altar. All of a sudden, I double over in pain, and the bridegroom rushes to me. Within my dream, I wake up. It’s not my bedroom either. It’s a bedroom that is painted in various shades of blue. I feel a movement next to me, like someone was sleeping next to me and was starting to wake up. I sit bolt upright in my bed, fully awake.

“That was weird.” I say into the darkness. I reach over and turn on my light. I am definitely in my own house. I stay up for a short while, pondering the dream. I fall asleep again near dawn.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic