A few months have gone by since Josh and I became a couple. Our birthdays were fast approaching, mine being eleven days ahead of his, but he was four years older than me. My debut album was coming along alright, we had all the songs recorded, and they were being mixed to perfection. I had released a single to the radio, a follow up of the one I did with the guys, which had reached number one. The album was scheduled to be released the Tuesday before my birthday. I was ecstatic about it, mainly because Josh had ended up writing the majority of the songs on it. He taught me how he writes his music, and I was picking up on everything really fast. I was falling in love with the career choice I had made. Josh was with me at every step. When I was recording the songs, Josh was right there on the other side, watching me. Lance was very helpful as my manager also. I don’t know what I would be doing if it weren’t for them. I was recording a remix of a song to be made as a special track on the album, and the guys were supposed to be getting ready to head out on a promotional tour for Illusions. By the time I was through with recording, all the guys were there. Lance already knew about us, and I believe the other guys knew too, but Johnny didn’t know. When I came out of the booth, Josh told me I did a beautiful job, and kissed me. Johnny walked in on it, and he started to flip out.

“How long has this little thing been going on between the two of you??!?” he shouted at us. Startled, Josh and I flew apart and looked at him. We turned to face him. As we did, Josh’s arm snaked around my waist, and he hugged me close.

“It’s been going on since me met, Johnny. Relax. I know you’re wondering what would happen if the public knew, but I don’t really care. It is my life. I am a twenty-five year old man. I can date if I want to. And I want to be with Melody.” Josh says to Johnny. As he says this, his hand sneaks up my back and he’s playing with the end of my hair.

***

Now, a few weeks later, I’m arriving at the photo shoot for the album cover and stuff. I had pulled in to see Josh’s car parked near the entrance.

“Great. Just what I need. Josh is here.” I think to my self as I turn off my car. As much as I liked Josh, I felt as if we were spending every single moment possible together, and I wasn’t ready for a relationship like that. I got out of my car and started heading to the building. Josh got out of his car and met me at the sidewalk outside the front door.

“Hey, babe. Don’t you have work today?” I ask him as I reach him.

“Yeah, but I wanted to wish you good luck, and give you this.” he leaned into me and kissed me. This kiss felt different than the ones we normally shared. It felt more sensual, and it seemed to last at least twice as long. When we finally parted, I felt light headed.

“Josh, you better go. I have to get in, and what would Johnny say if he saw us kissing in a public area? I don’t want a lecture. I’m sure you don’t either.” I turned from him and headed in. I had my makeup done, my hair done, and I stood in front of the cameras and smiled, pouted, laughed, brooded and just generally posed for more than three hours. I was glad when we were over so I could head home and get some sleep.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic