Today is the video shoot for my single, so I could really release it. I was waiting for my makeup artist to come and get me ready for it when I saw Johnny. He had come by to see how things were going. Lance had come with him to wish me luck on my first video. They had an appearance to go to, so all of them were there. They all wished me luck, Josh coming up to me last.

“Good luck, Mel.” he said hugging me. When we pulled apart a little, he looked into my eyes.

“I love you.” he whispered to me, then leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled nervously and wished in my head that he would leave, so I can process this with out having to worry about the tears I knew would come if I thought about it right then and there. I was lucky. At that moment, the makeup artist came rushing in, apologizing for being late. I told the guys I’d see them later, and Josh told me to stop by his place when I was done. I told him I would, and then let my makeup artist do her magic.

With my makeup and hair done, I met the director. He was a nice man that went by the name Danny. He walked me though what I needed to know, and before I knew it, we were filming the video. I had a nice guy as my love interest in the video, and as I watched some of the takes, I thought that it would be a cool video. I had fun doing the singing, and part of the video was to be me learning choreography, so I didn’t even have to learn it ahead of time. I hung out with everyone, and helped with some suggestions to it, and worked really hard at making a great video.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic