Josh was stunned by the news.

“That’s why you’ve never told me how you feel about me, isn’t it?” he finally mutters.

“Yes, Josh, it is. I’m sorry I haven’t told you about Mike sooner, It’s still hard for me to talk about him.” Josh looks at me.

“I understand. I still love you, Mel. I always will.” he said, taking me into his arms.

“I know, Josh, I know.” I mutter into his arm.


The day had finally arrived. My debut album was being released. A collective of minds had come up with some nice titles, and I had decided on Melody of Life. I was in the bathroom getting ready for the release party. I had put my hair in rollers and was taking them out as Amanda jumped up onto the toilet seat. She was getting big fast. I took out the last roller and finished my makeup. I then got my dress out and put it on. I was wearing short mid-thigh hot pink dress that the neck of it met right at my navel. I had a matching bikini on underneath it. I grabbed my mini purse and put on my flip-flops as the limo arrived. With one last spritz of perfume, I got into the limo and left. I checked my makeup on the way there. When we arrived, my door opened, and a hand was offered out to me. I took it and started to get out. Then I noticed whom the hand belonged to.

“What are you doing out here? Shouldn’t you be in there, waiting for me to arrive?” I ask Josh as he helped me get my balance. He smiled.

“I gave the guy a nice tip to let me bring you out of your limo. I just got here. Shouldn’t you thank me that I helped you out of the limo, instead of letting you flash everyone, or moon them for that manner. Where did you get that very lovely dress?” he said, looking at my dress. We had started towards the building.

“Thanks for not letting me flash the public. It means a whole lot to me.” I say as we walk into the building. There were posters of my album’s cover on the doors, and a giant one on an easel right inside the doors. The doors to the room where the party was had them too. It all felt surreal. I could not believe it. Josh looked at me as we walked into the room where the party was already getting underway.

“So how does it feel to have released your own album?” he asked me, watching my face.

“It feels weird. I can’t believe I did it. I hope people buy it.” I said, sitting down at a nearby table. When the song ended, Lance and Johnny grabbed a microphone.

“Thanks everyone for coming. We’re happy to be able to have this party. Melody has become a great member of the family here, and we want to wish her well.” Johnny said. Lance took the microphone.

“I feel privileged to be this hip new artist’s manager, and she has such a great taste in what she wants, and has a natural talent for it too. I want everyone to see what I mean, so here it is. The premiere of her video for her number one single.” As he finished, the DJ’s screen came to life with the video to “Show Me What Love Is.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic