Josh and I sat there for a while.

“I’m ready to go home.” I say at some point. We slowly get up and walk back to the party to get my purse. I head out to the limo that brought me. Josh came with me. I turn to him.

“Stay here awhile and if anyone asks, I didn’t feel well. And after a while, come over to my place. I love you.” I say as I get ready to get into the limo.

“I love you too, see you soon, Mel.”

I got into the limo and headed home. I felt like I was floating on air. I was in love with Josh, and I was able to tell him so. Best yet, he loved me too. I arrived at my house and went in. I fed Amanda and changed into some more comfortable clothes and got a blanket out of my closet and put it on the couch. I was getting some tea to drink when the doorbell rang. I let Josh in and got us some tea and joined him on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me, and I relaxed in them. I closed my eyes and breathed in through my nose. Josh smelled of soap, cologne, and what must have been his own scent. I just lied there and listened to him breathing and his heart beating and I realized how much more at ease I felt around him. I felt so free, so happy, like nothing could bring me down. Josh made me feel invincible. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

“Josh, I’m ready.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic