Josh looked down at me.

“Are you sure?” he asked as he realized my meaning. I nodded.

“I’ve never been so sure of anything else in my life. I’m ready.” I say.

“Would you mind it if we went to my house, then? I don’t want you to go through with this and not like it and end up hating your bedroom because of the memories.” he said quietly. I laugh.

“You really do think of every thing, don’t you?” I say.

“I don’t want you to end up being hurt. I love you.” he says. I lean up and kiss him on the nose.

“Then let’s get going before I change my mind.”     

We get up and he picks me up and carries me out to his car. He went up and locked my front door and then he drove to his house. I climbed out of his car and met him up at his door. Once he had shut his front door, he picked me up again and took me up to his bedroom. He set me gently on the bed. I looked around his room. I had never been in it before, but I recognized it. It was the room from the dream I had months ago, when we had become a couple. Josh looked me in the eye.

“Are you really sure, Melody?” he asked me.

“Yes, Josh, I’m sure. I want you to be my first. I love you.” I said.

With that, Josh leaned in and kissed me on the lips. As he deepened the kiss, he started to lower himself to the bed. When he was lying next to me, we came up for air.

“I love you Melody.”

“I love you Josh.”

Josh brought his hand over and helped me out of my shirt. I pushed my hips up and took off my jean shorts and he took off his pants as I undid his shirt. He leaned into me and kissed me again and cupped my right breast in his left hand. He brought his right hand around my back and unhooked my bra. I started drawing circles on his back with my fingers, working my way down to his boxer briefs. When I reached the band on them, I brought my hands around to the front. I slowly reached under the band and started to take them off. We broke our kiss.

“I will take it slow for you, Mel.” he said. He leaned down to my neck and started kissing it, and started to work his way down my body, kissing it and caressing his tongue against my skin. He pulled my panties off, and I took his off. He looked into my eyes.

“Are you ready?” he asked me quietly. I nodded my head yes. With that, he got into position and the next thing I knew, we had taken our relationship to the next level. I felt some pain that quickly subsided and I started to enjoy the sensations I was feeling. It seemed like only seconds before we were finished, and we were lying in each other’s arms. I fell asleep that way, safe and sound in the arms of the man I allowed to take my virginity.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic