“Yeah, I love you too, Jack. Ok, Bye.” I hung up my phone and it rings again before I can even put it down.

“Hello?” I ask.

“Hi Melody?”  It’s Josh. “I was wondering if you would like to meet my friends today. What do you think?” Josh asked.

“Well, I was planning on staying home today and watching old cartoons and stuff.” I laughed.

“So it’s a yes?” he asks hopefully.

“Yeah. Sure. Give me 30 minutes to get ready.” I said.

“OK! I’ll see you in 30!” he says. “Wait! What’s your address?” I give him my address and head up to the bathroom and start to get ready. I put on a halter top and shorts along with my favorite pair of flip-flops. By the time I get downstairs to grab my purse, the doorbell is ringing. I open the door to see Josh standing there with his elbow against the doorframe, his hair flipped out perfectly and wearing a black shirt that had ROCK STAR studded onto it.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey. Ready to go? I’ll drive.”

“Yeah, lets go.” I say as I step out and lock the door. I followed Josh to his pick up truck and climbed into the seat. He started the truck and pulled out of the driveway and took off down the street.

“I have to work for a little while, but after I’m done, we spend some time together alone?” He glances over at me. “I work with my friends, so I’ll introduce you to them.” he adds when he sees the look on my face.

“That sounds alright to me.” I say.  Josh pulls into a parking lot and pulls in between a Toyota 4 Runner and a PT Cruiser.  Josh turns the truck off and gets out. He waits for me as I get out. We enter the building and Josh leads me to a room down a hall. It was a recording studio. There were four other guys there when we walk in.

“Hey guys. This is Melody. Melody, this is Lance, Chris, Joey and Justin,” he said pointing to each guy in turn.

“Hi.” I said to them. They say hello to me. Josh turns to look at me.

“We’re here to record some songs for our upcoming album, Illusions.” He says.  I look at the guys and Josh.

“Oh. My. God, Josh! You didn’t tell me you were a pop star!”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic